Read 857 times
      lastminutescreamer
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Liverpool vs Swansea - thoughts?
      Nov 03, 2011 05:35:10 pm
      Hi all,

Swansea City fan here. I am writing a preview to Saturday's game and was looking for some input from your fans to be including in the final piece.

I generally just look for 2/3 sentences (not bullet point form please), with any thoughts on the game.
      As a guide I usually get responses which include areas where the game could be won and lost, the key players for either side, any general thoughts on the game (ie. how it will go), and a score prediction.

Thanks in advance and good luck for the rest of the season!

LastMinuteScreamer
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Liverpool vs Swansea - thoughts?
      Reply #1: Nov 03, 2011 06:52:01 pm
      You should try our match thread. My feeling will be an open and entertaining game. You'll not sit back and play defensive, which is to be commended, but ultimately that'll be your undoing as we break you down late in the game and grab a few goals. Hopefully Kenny goes for attacking movement to exploit your style.
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2: Nov 03, 2011 07:08:20 pm
      Match thread would be a good place to go. Your strength is playing football and your wingers, which will gain you a lot of points. Unfortunately for your squad, fullback is one of the strongest areas of our team. We have top players at both fullback spots who can shot down pretty much any winger. That, coupled with our footballing ability, should probably see your team off. I do expect a fun, free flowing game however. I commend Swansea for playing football instead of rugby (F**k off Stoke).
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #3: Nov 03, 2011 08:06:10 pm
      There is an open pre-match thread discussing the Liverpool - Swansea game.
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,41303.0.html

Topic Locked.

Quick Reply