Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

A public service message to 'fans'

Read 23462 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: A public service message to 'fans'
      Reply #161: Nov 05, 2011 05:55:46 pm
      Ya debate what i F***ing say and leave out the personal digs. I left the school yard a long time ago. Good to see the superfan is alive as well more concerned with what other fans are saying then the performance and result. This is a forum F***ing debate instead of trying to make yourselves look like the teams number 1 fan

Alright mate. Sorry corballyred. I won't question you again.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #162: Nov 05, 2011 05:59:37 pm
      Question me away have no problem with that but do with personal digs
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #163: Nov 05, 2011 06:04:50 pm
      Question me away have no problem with that but do with personal digs

I said sorry and your still fishing for an argument.

Just don't respond yer pest.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #164: Nov 05, 2011 06:07:10 pm
      If we had only signed Mata this wouldn't be happening!??!?!!?!?!? :( :( :(

...  I agree with Crouchie and those asking for some sanity.
      dryder1
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 291 posts |
      Reply #165: Nov 05, 2011 06:08:49 pm
      The atmosphere at Anfield these days is f****g terrible, it's no wonder the players struggle to get up for it.

I remember going as recent as 2005 and the place was bouncing at most parts during the match, now all you bloody hear is groaning and moaning and the occasional flashing camera.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #166: Nov 05, 2011 06:10:47 pm
      Why have a dig about Mata. I personally think he would have being a great signing dont you ks and why not is it because the form downing is displaying
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #167: Nov 05, 2011 06:10:57 pm
      The atmosphere at Anfield these days is f****g terrible, it's no wonder the players struggle to get up for it.

I remember going as recent as 2005 and the place was bouncing at most parts during the match, now all you bloody hear is groaning and moaning and the occasional flashing camera.

Name me a big club in the British Isles that's crowds are consistently bouncing for the majority of the league games?

It doesn't happen, for anyone!
      dryder1
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 291 posts |
      Reply #168: Nov 05, 2011 06:12:23 pm
      Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I expect it to be bouncing the entire game, it's just really negative and flat the whole 90 minutes, it's just completely lost its excitement going there now sadly.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #169: Nov 05, 2011 06:15:06 pm
      Why have a dig about Mata. I personally think he would have being a great signing dont you ks and why not is it because the form downing is displaying

To be honest, that wasn't actually aim solely at you Corbally.

A lot of the time I agree with what you post, however the frequency with which you post the same stuff over and over I do disagree with. I think more people would agree with you if you didn't bang your drum over and over and over again.

You make some good points sometimes but it is funny how you barely posted after wins and do so much after defeats.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #170: Nov 05, 2011 06:18:25 pm
      Absofuckinglutely shambolic shamrock. +1

LFCexiled
      Reply #171: Nov 05, 2011 07:10:42 pm
      You could just take the first post in this thread, delete the rest and start it from today and it's 100% as relevant as it was which is quite shocking in itself.

For F***ing shame.
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #172: Nov 05, 2011 07:13:10 pm
      I would see a problem if match goers were booing the team at half time, but I hardly see as one that people on a forum give their (eventually negative) opinion at any moment in a match thread I doubt any player is reading (especially as they are on the field ;) ).

Out of that it's nothing new that some people tend to deploy excessive negativeness when we lose/draw against a (supposed) weaker team (and that some express an excessive optimism as well when we get a good result). I think there's nothing better to do for people unhappy with excessive reactions, than to avoid match threads, waiting for suppporters to have calmed down.

The only thing I may sometimes find annoying in those threads are (an extremely small number of) people looking like they have an agenda against the manager or some players,  and feeling forced to repeat exactly the same arguments every game, no matter how their target played.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #173: Nov 05, 2011 07:16:14 pm
      The only thing I may sometimes find annoying in those threads are (an extremely small number of) people looking like they have an agenda against the manager or some players,  and feeling forced to repeat exactly the same arguments every game, no matter how their target played.

This bit sums a lot of peoples posting this year.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #174: Nov 05, 2011 07:22:10 pm
       I don't have a problem with people being honest about how they see the game panning out (and lets be honest anyone who said they couldn't see us winning today given the way we were playing was proven right in the end). The bit that is annoying, TonioLerouge summed up perfectly,
      "The only thing I may sometimes find annoying in those threads are (an extremely small number of) people looking like they have an agenda against the manager or some players,  and feeling forced to repeat exactly the same arguments every game, no matter how their target played." This is it in a nutshell.

When all said and done though, we were a long way off playing well today and those who want to criticise have plenty to get stuck into.

s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #175: Nov 05, 2011 07:28:46 pm
      How have i the defeatish attitude because im not happy with the performance or the result and managementexpect more from a Liverpool team and management aybe there should be no match thread then crouch. If people are not allowed highlight something that is not working. Your comment as well was a wind up comment as well ive being around long enough to spot one

REM - Everybody hurts (with lyrics)
      pugs86
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      Reply #176: Nov 06, 2011 01:15:03 pm
      Fans respond to what they see on the pitch

although fans who attend every game may get a better impression of what things are really like on the pitch, and what things are like at the games, my opinions are based on what I have seen and a lack of effort/motivation seems to have been a problem.

I watch every game, albeit usually on a stream being based in scotland, and was born a L'pool fan: there have been a lot of positives this season such as creating lots of chances, however, a lack of converting these chances is worrying, despite the obvious class of our strikers.

Could just be taking a bit of time for everything to slot into place and when things really start to work we will be better, but it is hard not to be downbeat sometimes, because as quoted we can only go on the evidence presented each week on the pitch

Quick Reply