Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric in tax evasion trial

Read 1201 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric in tax evasion trial
      Nov 13, 2011 01:31:27 am
      Harry Rednap is formally charged with evading tax by the revenue and customs. Stealing from the public purse.  £183,000 Backhander from Milan Mandaric when at Portsmouth. And all the while he has pleaded his inocence. The revenue wouldn't persue this if there wasn't evidence.
       So where does the F. A. stand on this, fair play and respect etc. Does this encompass fraud?  And would Harry be allowed to continue. I think his England manager aspirations will be under close scrutiny at least.      Any thoughts ?
      « Last Edit: Nov 13, 2011 06:08:02 pm by RedPuppy »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Re: Harry Redknapp - The Tax Evader
      Reply #1: Nov 13, 2011 01:52:36 am
      Fabio Capello, decorated manager with a champions league medal under his belt as well as league title wins in both Italy and Spain isn't good enough to manage England, but apparently 'Arry is because he speaks in a cocky confident cockney accent. F**k those who say the next England manager should be him let alone English. You'd find better managerial talent in the cast of The Muppet Show than you get from homegrown managers.

He better watch out. Fans will start chanting 'Cos I'm the Taxman, yeaahh I'm the taxmaaaan.'
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #2: Nov 13, 2011 08:51:03 am
      Harry Rednap is formally charged with evading tax by the revenue and customs. Stealing from the public purse.  £183,000 Backhander from Milan Mandaric when at Portsmouth. And all the while he has pleaded his inocence. The revenue wouldn't persue this if there wasn't evidence.
       So where does the F. A. stand on this, fair play and respect etc. Does this encompass fraud?  And would Harry be allowed to continue. I think his England manager aspirations will be under close scrutiny at least.      Any thoughts ?

Wasnt Terry Venables charged with something similar?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,349 posts | 4968 
      Reply #3: Nov 13, 2011 11:24:33 am
      Wasnt Terry Venables charged with something similar?

I think so.

Also wasnt that why Venables had to leave the England job?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8676 
      Reply #4: Nov 13, 2011 04:39:23 pm
      Won't be doing much for his blood pressure.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #5: Nov 13, 2011 04:50:18 pm
      But I thought all money in brown paper bags was tax exempt? 
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric in tax evasion trial
      Reply #6: Nov 13, 2011 06:12:08 pm
      We may or may not know what has or has not gone on here. But until this goes to court, and a verdit is passed please remember not to Libel anyone.

If you have the evidence to back it up fire away, if not them please watch what you say.

Sorry to be a Kill Joy, Thanks.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Re: Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric in tax evasion trial
      Reply #7: Nov 13, 2011 08:44:24 pm
      We may or may not know what has or has not gone on here. But until this goes to court, and a verdit is passed please remember not to Libel anyone.

If you have the evidence to back it up fire away, if not them please watch what you say.

Sorry to be a Kill Joy, Thanks.

We are only sumising what has ALLEGEDLY happened.        4 YEARS. :f_whistle:

Quick Reply