Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

FA Cup 3rd round draw...

Read 7645 times
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Re: FA Cup 3rd round draw...
      Reply #46: Dec 04, 2011 06:14:50 pm
      Wonder if anyone will begin to to worry at manUre if and when they get knocked out of the Cup? They seem to think the League Cup was not worth the concern, after Crimbo when their descent of the Prem ensues they will dismiss the league as a sideshow.
      When the Champions League beckons they could possibly fail to turn up convinced as they are that the ultimate prize is as good as won and lock themselves in Soiled Trafford and watch reruns of their meagre Champions League cup tally - only three (3) isn't it?

In a world of their own never rang truer.
      The best thing that could happen between Manure/City is they have a couple of drawn matches go to extra time,kick sh*t out of each other and we see a record number of red cards dished out by the ref.That should set the tone for the second half of the season.While all this is going on we make progress on our way to Wembley with King Kenny.
      Topspin
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #47: Dec 04, 2011 06:24:05 pm
      F***ing hell, Manchester derby in the 3rd round.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

At least one of them will be send packing. Hope it's the red side, cause i just F***ing hate the whole lot.
      grewalge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,087 posts | 82 
      Reply #48: Dec 04, 2011 06:25:29 pm
      The best thing that could happen between Manure/City is they have a couple of drawn matches go to extra time,kick sh*t out of each other and we see a record number of red cards dished out by the ref.That should set the tone for the second half of the season.While all this is going on we make progress on our way to Wembley with King Kenny.

This will be awesome we need to get that oldham broke to say this on their website ;D
      LFCexiled
      Reply #49: Dec 04, 2011 06:32:47 pm
      Man City 6 ........................ ............

you know the rest.
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #50: Dec 04, 2011 06:34:39 pm
      At least one of them will be send packing. Hope it's the red side, cause i just F***ing hate the whole lot.

To be honest, I'd rather United knock City out of the competition. They're easier to beat in my eyes if we were to draw them in the competition, provided we win first of course.
      Topspin
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #51: Dec 04, 2011 06:44:01 pm
      To be honest, I'd rather United knock City out of the competition. They're easier to beat in my eyes if we were to draw them in the competition, provided we win first of course.

I on the other hand would prefer we kick some Whiskey nose before the Mankini's.  ;D

Seriously, I think we're more than capable to send them both packing, setting the tone in the league cup semi.  :)   
      « Last Edit: Dec 04, 2011 06:58:28 pm by Topspin »
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #52: Dec 04, 2011 07:08:06 pm
      Perfect time to introduce some of the great young attacking talent to first team football. Sterling, Suso, Silva should all be involved in some way, and Jack Robinson and Flanno deserve some time considering the promise they showed last season. Coates to start again.

Great to have such a talented squad, the team will be strong no matter who we rest or play.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,133 posts | 456 
      Reply #53: Dec 04, 2011 07:17:19 pm
      So united lost to Crystal Palace to try to pre-long their meeting with City.  I  think it would be apt for the two to play the fixture on the 6th of January!    :lmao:

Nice to get a home draw long may it continue.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #54: Dec 04, 2011 07:19:44 pm
      Wonder if anyone will begin to to worry at manUre if and when they get knocked out of the Cup? They seem to think the League Cup was not worth the concern, after Crimbo when their descent of the Prem ensues they will dismiss the league as a sideshow.
      When the Champions League beckons they could possibly fail to turn up convinced as they are that the ultimate prize is as good as won and lock themselves in Soiled Trafford and watch reruns of their meagre Champions League cup tally - only three (3) isn't it?

In a world of their own never rang truer.

Gentlemen.
      You wouldnt wish ill on our foes from the other end of the East Lancs ...  surely?
      Yes You Would ! ..and so would I ! ;D
      Lovin that draw.  Its all unravelling for the scum.

Sarf-end or Latics?   ;D Do nicely.

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,289 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #55: Dec 04, 2011 07:57:08 pm
      At last a home tie!.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,042 posts | 3967 
      Reply #56: Dec 04, 2011 08:01:31 pm
      You paint a wonderful picture Billy.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #57: Dec 04, 2011 09:47:28 pm
      What i like best was man utd v man city, but this looks good for the reds but still field our strongest team please
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,508 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #58: Dec 04, 2011 09:48:39 pm
      Tamworth are the jammy bas**rds in all this.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,387 posts | 1542 
      Reply #59: Dec 04, 2011 10:20:28 pm
      Southend or Oldham. Well they will come saying they hope to get  a draw and take us back to their place. Truth is, they know they will get beaten, but what a glorious day for anyone playing at their level, to get to play on the hallowed turf that is Anfield. I hope they have a great day out, the fans as well, but most of all, I hope they're made welcome and shown respect for their level of the game. They must be in dream land already.  Old whiskey nose must be turning somersaults knowing he's on the way out. F***ing great.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #60: Dec 04, 2011 11:18:01 pm
      They'll be singing 'we want ten' at city.
      red_kaiser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 60 
      Reply #61: Dec 05, 2011 01:44:34 am
      Just couldn't believe the draw. Well, it would surely prove to be a nice little breather for us in the midst of a hectic schedule.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #62: Dec 05, 2011 02:42:23 am
      I'd be weary of resting too many first teamers. But a mix of youth and experience should do the job.

Hope City thrash United btw :)
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #63: Dec 05, 2011 03:49:38 am
      Otherwise it'll be United at home against someone sh*te for the forty third successive cup tie...

They played us at home last season :lmao: though thanks to the lingering stench of Woy, you're probably right.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #64: Dec 05, 2011 07:08:19 am
      You paint a wonderful picture Billy.
      I should of been an artist stuey,on reflection I was a piss artist in my younger years does that count.

Quick Reply