Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Fixture Changes

Read 2887 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,438 posts | 8656 
      Fixture Changes
      Dec 03, 2011 02:45:41 pm
      Three fixture changes for TV

Three of Liverpool's fixtures in February have been switched so they can be shown live on Sky Sports.

The Reds' home clash with Tottenham will now be played on Monday, February 6, 2012. Kick off 8pm. (Subject to a possible FA Cup fourth round replay).

Meanwhile our trip to face Manchester United at Old Trafford will still take place on Saturday, February 11, but at an earlier kick off time of 12.45pm.

The same applies to the Merseyside derby at Anfield on Saturday, February 25, which will also kick off at 12.45pm. (Subject to possible participation in the Carling Cup final).

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/three-fixture-changes-for-tv
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: Fixture Changes
      Reply #1: Dec 03, 2011 03:41:30 pm
      No real shock with these changes. I could have guess as much that they would have been altered.
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,759 posts | 259 
      Reply #2: Dec 03, 2011 04:05:43 pm
      Three fixture changes for TV

Three of Liverpool's fixtures in February have been switched so they can be shown live on Sky Sports.

The Reds' home clash with Tottenham will now be played on Monday, February 6, 2012. Kick off 8pm. (Subject to a possible FA Cup fourth round replay).

Meanwhile our trip to face Manchester United at Old Trafford will still take place on Saturday, February 11, but at an earlier kick off time of 12.45pm.

The same applies to the Merseyside derby at Anfield on Saturday, February 25, which will also kick off at 12.45pm. (Subject to possible participation in the Carling Cup final).

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/three-fixture-changes-for-tv

I like that very much :) Hope it comes true.  :D
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #3: Dec 03, 2011 04:38:31 pm
      Damn those 1245 kickoffs!
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #4: Dec 03, 2011 06:07:17 pm
      hope we play the carling cup final so that game against Everton will be replaced. I hate saturday 1245 kickoffs
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #5: Dec 04, 2011 01:43:48 pm
      Thats fcked my spurs tickets up as i cant make the monday night, what do i do with them now?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #6: Dec 04, 2011 02:34:19 pm
      Thats fcked my spurs tickets up as i cant make the monday night, what do i do with them now?

You can get a refund for your ticket up to 21 days before the game.

Ring the ticket office.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #7: Dec 04, 2011 02:44:03 pm
      Cheers Jd , was looking forward to that game as well ,its hard enough to get them and then to have the dates changed is a bit annoying i expected some to be changed though.
      bossred1
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 140 posts |
      Reply #8: Dec 13, 2011 05:07:02 pm
      Cheers Jd , was looking forward to that game as well ,its hard enough to get them and then to have the dates changed is a bit annoying i expected some to be changed though.

It shouldn't be so hard to get tickets, I wish we could get back to old days when you could come down to Anfield and pay the ticket right there, That would be wonderful!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,385 posts | 1542 
      Reply #9: Dec 13, 2011 10:24:11 pm

Sell them to me xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: :celebrate: :scarf: :scarf: :aaliverpool2xt1: :clap: :clap: ;D :ernaehrung004: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0: :food-smiley-005: and I'll buy you a pint
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,385 posts | 1542 
      Reply #10: Dec 13, 2011 10:26:16 pm
      ou can get a refund for your ticket up to 21 days before the game.

Ring the ticket office.
        Nooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo! Ring meeeeee ! xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      TeslaPhysics
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 985 posts | 32 
      Reply #11: Dec 14, 2011 03:49:45 am

I wish my problems were that easy living in the USA!  I have to spend a boat load of money to go see one game!  I haven't been to Anfield yet, but fall of 2012 I will be! can't wait!

Quick Reply