Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Players you think won't be here next season?

Read 6478 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,512 posts | 4851 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: Players you think won't be here next season?
      Reply #69: Jan 05, 2012 10:19:01 pm
      Right now I wouldn't even say he's a Mark Walters.

Needs a fancy step-over!!

Or even a blag version of The Waddle drag over. Just somethin will do. Bad buy him and I will admit I thought he'd be decent.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #70: Jan 05, 2012 10:29:52 pm
      Aquilani
      Aurellio
      Brad Jones
      Pacheco
      Cole
      Gus
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 130 posts |
      Reply #71: Jan 07, 2012 12:34:04 am
      adam
      Aquilani
      Cole
      Aurellio
      Maxi
       kuyt and Downing good 2nd halfs to season
       Suarez needs to lift his head up and look along the line for me, and this racism tag against his name might see himwant to go, HOPE NOT TOTAL HAPPY FEET
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,615 posts | 1814 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #72: Jan 08, 2012 11:10:58 am
      1 Stephen Darby
      2 Alberto Aquilani
      3 Joe Cole
      4 Dani Pacheco
      5 Fabio Aurelio

All safe choices really, think there's a few more that can be added to the list.

this.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,628 posts | 2161 
      Reply #73: Jan 08, 2012 08:32:04 pm
      I don't think Luis will be going anywhere, quite the opposite in fact. My original fear was that (given the way he has performed) Barca would inevitably come in for him and should we not get Chamions League football then he would be off. However, given the support the club, his teamates and the fans have given him through this clusterf**k of a case I actually think we've bought his loyalty for a good few seasons I really do. LFC have had to put up with (and it's not over yet) a whole heap of criticism over their support for Luis and I don't think he will forget this, or at least I hope he won't.

Aside from that, I'd have to agree on Kuyt and Carra. Carra has always said he would rather move and play week in week out than stay and be a bit part player. I could see him finishing his career at a club like Bolton or somewhere else in the north-west. Kuyt looks a bit frustrated with his game at the minute which is understandable given that he was one of the 1st names on the team sheet under Rafa for so many seasons but he's also got to look at his own form this season. He's always chipped in with goals in the past but he has still to get off the mark this season and given that he would still fetch a decent fee I think he could be off in the summer.

Quick Reply