Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 25th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W2 D1 L4

Solidarity from the Uruguay Squad

Read 5329 times
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Re: Solidarity from the Uruguay Squad
      Reply #23: Jan 08, 2012 02:05:06 pm
      I want a Uruguay shirt now!
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #24: Jan 08, 2012 02:07:30 pm
      Evra won't play let's be honest.
      If he does, I hope they break every bone in his body.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #25: Jan 08, 2012 02:09:32 pm
      Good to hear from a Uruguayan ,black or otherwise , that says they are quite happy with Luis in their team and also sensible regarding comments, Fergie has clearly influenced the FA and continues  to do so, time for a clear ouit at the FA ,
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #26: Jan 08, 2012 02:19:51 pm
      Should address him as "Negro", see what happens to the Uruguay team.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #27: Jan 08, 2012 02:23:04 pm
      Bullshit he deserves the ban!

This is a witch hunt at it's finest, instigated by the dogs at Fergie's Army.

I know it won't help calm things down, but I don't care as Luis has to carry this for a long time, and miss him for 8 matches at a crucial juncture of the season.

Well done Perreira. It's great to hear.

Nah he f**king doesn't.

It was a f**king joke of a report with no evidence supporting Evra. Definition of witch hunt.

Well in to the Uruguay squad, good to see more support for Suarez which is exactly what the lad needs.

I initially wanted to write "If Suarez had said it, he definitely deserves the ban" but I know I was replying a Man United fan and he'll definitely say Suarez had said it seven times, so I just went along with "He deserves the ban".  :laugh:

Anyways, considering many say that the word is not acceptable because it was said in England ... where is the friendly being held? Uruguay? It'd be funny if they keep calling him negro/negrito there, then, ;D.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #28: Jan 08, 2012 02:46:08 pm
      just dont get why anyones colour should be brought up in any kind of sport whether its a liverpool player saying it or a united player saying it. If Rooney had said it i would not want him at the club fullstop.

Then when is Chicarito getting his 8 match ban and £40k fine because he calls Evra "Negro" as its part of his language & culture ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,453 posts | 8662 
      Reply #29: Jan 08, 2012 03:15:13 pm

Then when is Chicarito getting his 8 match ban and £40k fine because he calls Evra "Negro" as its part of his language & culture ;)

And why wasn't he allowed to speak to the panel, cos it would of blown Evra's claims well and truly out of the water.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Jan 08, 2012 03:23:09 pm
      And why wasn't he allowed to speak to the panel, cos it would of blown Evra's claims well and truly out of the water.

Exactly mate can't have a native South American blowing their already guilty verdict out of the water, even more so after spending all that time coaching Evra getting him ready for the hearing.

KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #31: Jan 08, 2012 03:27:08 pm
      Exactly mate can't have a native South American blowing their already guilty verdict out of the water, even more so after spending all that time coaching Evra getting him ready for the hearing.

Come on guys, be reasonable.

Obviously academics from the University of Manchester know more about the nuances of South American Spanish compared to some silly native speaker!...  :f_whistle:
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #32: Jan 08, 2012 03:34:45 pm
      Salute you Alvaro Pereira. Please go break someone legs in the friendly game on our behalf. The scums get so much bias decisions in favor of them, no wonder they never get pass the CL goup matches because the continent referess don't give a f**k to sir alex slur whie the FA referees are a bunch of clowns and i'm beginning to believe there's a fergie association. We have to torment that idiot evra at the theatre of screams First get Downing to tire him, then get Bellamy to wear him down and lastly get Suarez to finish him off.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #33: Jan 08, 2012 03:44:34 pm

Come on guys, be reasonable.

Obviously academics from the University of Manchester know more about the nuances of South American Spanish compared to some silly native speaker!...  :f_whistle:

Mexico is in North America ;) but I agree, Hernandez's testimony would have likely poked more holes.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #34: Jan 08, 2012 03:44:56 pm
      How long is a broken leg about 8 matches ??

:lmao:

Can anyone Twitter the main article opening post here  up to Tomkins and our "friends" in the media ?

Leave in the reference to those at the other end of the East Lancs just in case any journo hasn't a clue of who is behind it all.
      The Uruguayans know.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #35: Jan 08, 2012 03:45:57 pm
      Well said from "the toothpick"
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #36: Jan 08, 2012 03:47:35 pm
      Mexico is in North America ;) but I agree, Hernandez's testimony would have likely poked more holes.

Fair enough, but the point is that it's a Latin American country. The speak a different type of Spanish.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #37: Jan 08, 2012 03:48:57 pm

I never claimed to be a Geography expert & a good F***ing job too. ;D
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #38: Jan 08, 2012 07:05:05 pm

What the F**k?  :o
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #39: Jan 08, 2012 07:55:40 pm
      We are flying the whole team in for the Cup game with the Mancs.

They want to meet some of the players from both teams after the game.

One in particular.  ;D
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #40: Jan 09, 2012 12:08:47 am
      Thought the same today watching the jammie fcukers against citeh. What do Valencia,the ''Lady Twin's''from Brazil etc think about calling Patricia Vera a negro? Truth be known they probably call him a acceptable name like''Wnaker''.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #41: Jan 09, 2012 12:20:56 am
      Would love to see them kick the F**k out of him.

Unfortunately, Evra isn't man enough to play in that game.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #42: Jan 09, 2012 10:01:28 am
      I wouldn't wish injury on anyone, but Evra, he is just c**t through and through, if he got injured......  :lmao:

I would - he is a snidey little w**ker and this sort of payback is all that would make him think twice before doing it again.

Horrible c**t of a man i hope he gets hurt.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #43: Jan 10, 2012 04:57:40 am
      i am glad evra will retire and die with no respect. he's sided with the devil in what he's done because he knows its a witch hunt and that its about the clubs and personnel, nothing to do with what was said. that is really the most irrelevant part. i am sure the agenda was there even if suarez called him a tea pot. i can't believe some of our own are still on the "hmm maybe he said something rude!" bandwagon.. stop buying the newspaper and watching tv! the money goes back to the anti-LFC people... it is that simple.. we are paying for their stories against us reaching international audiences..!

Quick Reply