Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

Bolton 3 - 1 Liverpool post match anger

Read 69253 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,301 posts | 4948 
      Re: LIVE: Bolton vs Liverpool
      Reply #621: Jan 21, 2012 07:30:16 pm
      Full time... a game to be forgotten.

Now I'm off to watch the African Cup of Nations so that Liverpool won't be the worst side I seen today.

Nice one. ;D

Who will get that award?
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,797 posts | 575 
      Reply #622: Jan 21, 2012 07:30:21 pm
      We have fu**ed up big time with that 100m
      Elephants
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Reply #623: Jan 21, 2012 07:30:44 pm
      Again this season we're not a champions league side. Gutted. Same Old Story. By this time of the season i'm not suprised we've lost. Just look at our numbers. We can'te expect that the team structure and results to change in 8 days.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #624: Jan 21, 2012 07:30:46 pm
      Disagree about Henderson mate, has brilliant potential. Concur about the others

Well, I like Henderson and he's been playing out of position most of the time but 20 million on him is still a huge amount.

But anyways, it's my frustration that made me put his name there, ;D.
      Al1892
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts |
      • We achieved your dreams 5 !!!!!
      Reply #625: Jan 21, 2012 07:31:06 pm
      No more excuses kenny has fu**ed up signing sh*te. We have been awful the last month with no creativity im beginning to question kenny anyone else would be hounded out
      leeboy30
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,409 posts | 64 
      Reply #626: Jan 21, 2012 07:31:09 pm
      To be honest i prefer the old team we had at the end of last season with meireles maxi and suarez up front

when i seen downing come on i knew wed given up cos maxi could always get u a goal but downing gives us nothing goal/assist wise
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #627: Jan 21, 2012 07:31:23 pm
      It's important to defend the team and manager at every reasonable opportunity, but today wasn't misfortune or injustice. It was pathetic.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #628: Jan 21, 2012 07:31:39 pm
      Adam gave the worst performance Ive seen from a Liverpool player in a long long time
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,493 posts | 232 
      Reply #629: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:12 pm
      Terrible performance, but a very very bad off day by our usually reliable defence. kK set us up right with the team today and most would have agreed the team lineup was good. We just didn't perform. Players need to question their commitment to playing for the bird on their shirts and their fans .
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #630: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:15 pm
      Honest question who is better Ngog or Carroll
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,797 posts | 575 
      Reply #631: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:20 pm
      If you trust that the players care, and they looked at results today, we could have gone 5th - 3 points behind chelsea - then the only possible conclusion is that we are not good enough.

Sick to the stomach.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #632: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:23 pm
      Everyone should have this weeks pay docked for that one. Kenny and Steve Clarke included.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #633: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:27 pm
      Enrique was sh*te. So was Adam. So was Maxi. So was...

Be quicker just to say only Bellamy retained any dignity.

Deservedly beaten. Disappointed. Onwards to Wednesday.
      vaughan
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 89 posts |
      Reply #634: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:30 pm
      Top 4 eluding us by each game. Really had high hopes, now am broken.
      Stevie-G
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts |
      Reply #635: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:37 pm
      It makes me cry like a stupid when I think where have we sent 35M and 20M to....Really annoying to watch. Carroll, Henderson, Adam...Sorry to say but these don't even deserve to be squad players at a club like this. I would personally prefer Shelvey over Adam and Henderson every day of the week. Suarez and Lucas out and we're joke of a team. Really lacking quality here. And the most annoying thing yet: http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,41972.0.html
      therapy2004
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 145 posts |
      Reply #636: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:43 pm
      The only three of all his signings have stood out and one is free, one is 5 million and one is Suarez. Coates hasn't been too bad but he hasn't been playing alot.

The money on Adam, Carroll, Downing and Henderson ...  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Imagine who we might have brought in for the 80 million spent on those four.  I've tried to be patient with these signings - although, I never rated Downing throughout his career - but...well, words fail me, to be honest.  That was like watching Hodgson's Liverpool at their worst. 
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,527 posts | 1516 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #637: Jan 21, 2012 07:32:56 pm
      Why blame the manager? It's the F***ing players that need their heads sorting not Kenny.
      Who spent £85m on Carroll, Adam, Henderson and Downing?
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #638: Jan 21, 2012 07:33:00 pm
      To use Kenny's words against him, we got what we deserved by the effort, determination and endeavour shown out there on the pitch. Many of those players should be embarressed by that performance, people saying we should be supporting the players blindly are stupid, that kind of play is simply not good enough to be earning a start in that shirt. Adam and Carroll shouldn't be starting again, I really don't care if we have to play Adam Morgan and Jonjo Shelvey, at least if they played badly you could accept they might improve, for me what you see is what you're gonna get with Adam and Carroll.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #639: Jan 21, 2012 07:33:17 pm
      Terrible performance, but a very very bad off day by our usually reliable defence. kK set us up right with the team today and most would have agreed the team lineup was good. We just didn't perform. Players need to question their commitment to playing for the bird on their shirts and their fans .

No he didnt mate there was posters in here saying you couldnt play Adam and Gerrard together in midfield for this exact reason, scares me Kenny didnt see it
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,371 posts | 1539 
      Reply #640: Jan 21, 2012 07:33:35 pm
      This is just shameful, it really is. We're quickly becoming the laughing stock of the league. Not a knee jerk, either. Look at the money spent and the aspirations of the fans and then compare that with our form at Anfield and our play against newly promoted sides and bottom dwellers.

An absolute stinker today. Hopefully a reality check that we DO need some kind of signing.

On the overall evidence of Kenny's signings, if you had £50 Mill to spend, would you trust him with it ?
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,527 posts | 1516 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #641: Jan 21, 2012 07:33:39 pm
      Bellamy MOTM

Reina honorable mention. Did anyone else show up today?
      Thought Agger did really well
      Zebedee
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 93 posts |
      Reply #642: Jan 21, 2012 07:33:55 pm
      well,that sum up who we are actually,a shadow of our former self,a pure mid table team performance,really,today! sh*te!So much for King Kenny and his buys,what a waste!Lets stick to europa league rather!This team doesnt have the mettle and pride to fight for bigger things!
      Comatorium
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 696 posts |
      Reply #643: Jan 21, 2012 07:34:03 pm
      It seems with every passing match, people are finally starting to realize this...
      Shocking performance, MOTM obviously Bellamy and players like Adam and Carroll should be benched for 8 games straight. That criminal were their performances.

Quick Reply