Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Peaceful Request for some advice

Read 1879 times
      silvercue
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Peaceful Request for some advice
      Mar 01, 2012 11:25:57 am
      Hello,

I admit I am not  Liverpool fan, I support QPR, but my stepson is in love with your club and has never seen them play, which he desperately wants to. I was going to suprise him by taking him to the QPR match, but that has been moved due to your continued cup successes and I can't take him to the re-scheduled date.

I have contacted LFC before about tickets and just see no way of ever being able to take him to Anfield without us both being members and I just can't afford all of that.

Is there any fans ticket exchanges or anything that could possibly help so I could get him there one day? 

I understand that there must be many Liverpool fans that find it hard to get tickets, and as I am an outsider you may not be that willing to help, but if there is something I could look into I would be very grateful.

Good luck with the rest of your season.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Re: Peaceful Request for some advice
      Reply #1: Mar 01, 2012 01:34:31 pm
      We've played you at Anfield already this season mate, so it'd have to be next season and procedures could change. The only thing I'd suggest is coming on here once the fixture is announced to see if anybody has any spares.

Fingers crossed for you and your lad that QPR stay up this season.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #2: Mar 01, 2012 01:51:21 pm
      I'm afraid the only real way of doing it these days is by becoming a member. It's not too expensive really.

Think there is a small chance of getting late returns but pretty slim really and not ideal if you need to make solid plans in advance.
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #3: Mar 01, 2012 07:46:43 pm
      Hello,

I admit I am not  Liverpool fan, I support QPR, but my stepson is in love with your club and has never seen them play, which he desperately wants to. I was going to suprise him by taking him to the QPR match, but that has been moved due to your continued cup successes and I can't take him to the re-scheduled date.

I have contacted LFC before about tickets and just see no way of ever being able to take him to Anfield without us both being members and I just can't afford all of that.

Is there any fans ticket exchanges or anything that could possibly help so I could get him there one day? 

I understand that there must be many Liverpool fans that find it hard to get tickets, and as I am an outsider you may not be that willing to help, but if there is something I could look into I would be very grateful.

Good luck with the rest of your season.
      We have a how to apply for tickets thread on the top of the page Silvercue, it would be probably be better if you get the lad a membership card, the tickets for matches pre christmas go on sale in the summer June-july i think, the tickets for matches after christmas go on sale in Oct-Nov,i hope you get your tickets .

Quick Reply