Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Carling Cup Final tickets announcement

Read 43837 times
      MsGerrard
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Re: Carling Cup Final tickets announcement
      Reply #231: Feb 15, 2012 03:14:29 pm

You're welcome

P.S Dont forget me if you win.            Best of luck to all who enter.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #232: Feb 15, 2012 04:56:05 pm
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Reply #233: Feb 15, 2012 05:47:19 pm
      Any one know anyone who has a spare ticket or 2???? I know they are like hens teeth but just thought i would ask.
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #234: Feb 15, 2012 06:11:14 pm
      Anybody who know's of any spares/ cant make it down there please let me know.

Going down anyway, havnt got a ticket as of yet  :|
      « Last Edit: Feb 15, 2012 07:10:33 pm by Venison 86 »
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #235: Feb 15, 2012 07:29:35 pm
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,463 posts | 4591 
      Reply #236: Feb 16, 2012 12:20:35 am
      Just been quoted a monkey for a ticket! How do touts get their hands on them?
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #237: Feb 16, 2012 06:24:58 am
      Just been quoted a monkey for a ticket! How do touts get their hands on them?

Dont know mate, they must have connections at local zoo's or something  ;)
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #238: Feb 16, 2012 01:06:48 pm
      Haven't been able to get over for many games lately but this one and then hopefully WBA in April should do me for the year! :)

Cannot wait for this one, even if it's not at Anfield, but it is Wembley like!! First final too, the closest I've gotten is the Villa game a few days before Istanbul!

Is there many other Irish traveling over?
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #239: Feb 16, 2012 01:12:50 pm
      We have just got another 2000 extra tickets for the final off Wembley so if you are in the top 2000 in the reserves list you should get a email off the club. There onsale today from 1230 until tomorrow at 1230
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8582 
      Reply #240: Feb 16, 2012 01:31:32 pm
      Carling Cup final: Tickets update

Liverpool Football Club is pleased to announce that just over 2,000 people on the Carling Cup waiting list will now have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the final.

The club have been working with Wembley and have managed to secure an extra allocation of tickets for the final. These are restricted view seats and will form part of this sale.

Successful applicants will shortly be able to check their status online by clicking here and will also receive an email confirming their status.

The sale will start at 12.30pm this afternoon and will continue until 12.30pm tomorrow afternoon.

The club does not expect to have any further tickets to sell after this sale.

Just over 2,000 Member and Fan Card holders currently on the Carling Cup ballot waiting list: Thursday 16th February from 12.30pm until 12.30pm on Friday 17th February.

The above tickets will be available to purchase online at www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets, on telephone number 0843 170 5555 (Overseas             0044 151 907 9399      ) or at the Ticket Office, Anfield.

Please note: adult/child tickets are not available online.

Supporters who entered the ballot will also be able to check their status/position via www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets.

Please note: Tickets WILL NOT be made available for collection from the Ticket Office on Sunday 19th February due to the Ticket Office managing collections/queries for the Brighton home match ONLY.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/carling-cup-final-tickets-update
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,658 posts | 6952 
      Reply #241: Feb 16, 2012 02:22:45 pm
      ^ Great news.  My ballot entry was number 800 odd on the losers list so managed to box off Joey with his ticket.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #242: Feb 16, 2012 03:12:44 pm
      Wembley has restricted views?

Also to shed some light on how ticket touts end up with so many tickets, every club who is a member of the FA automatically gets two tickets. I myself was going to go using one of Lancaster City FC's tickets but I was successful in the ballot so didn't need them and they've since been snapped up.

It wouldn't surprise me if nearly every non league club with a pair of final tickets would sell them for as much as possible in these hard times.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #243: Feb 16, 2012 06:02:09 pm
      ^ Great news.  My ballot entry was number 800 odd on the losers list so managed to box off Joey with his ticket.

;D

Nice one mate.

If anyone's stuck for hotels, Paddington's usually quite cheap.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #244: Feb 16, 2012 06:21:29 pm

I was thinking the same. I thought one of the big selling points of the 'Billion Pound Stadium' was that there were no restricted views  :-\
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #245: Feb 16, 2012 06:38:51 pm
      Think it roughly translates as "in the heavens."

Not that it's that bad.
      Dean85
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Carling cup final ticket info help
      Reply #246: Feb 16, 2012 08:49:47 pm
      Hi people, I have recently got a carling cup final ticket, my mate got it through the ballot.  I received booking confirmation but no ticket information. It seems that the ticket is the membership card which the tickets were booked on? I have a few other friends and they have been sent proper tickets but they did not get them through the ballot. Any one know anymore THanks
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,259 posts | 8582 
      Reply #247: Feb 17, 2012 03:01:40 am
      I was thinking the same. I thought one of the big selling points of the 'Billion Pound Stadium' was that there were no restricted views  :-\

Kopite_306
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      • we are the famous, the famous kopites!
      Reply #248: Feb 17, 2012 10:40:05 am
      Looks like they have now sold out, tried absolutely everything (bar paying a tout £500) to get my hands on a ticket. This really is unfair, everyone else in my house was successful in the ballot bar me and so were the usual people i go on with. Can't believe how unlucky i am!

Really don't want to miss out on this...

I know a lot of people will be in the same boat as me but please if anybody could help me out, advise me, point me in the right direction to get my hands on a ticket for a reasonable price then please let me know!

Thanks...

YNWA!!
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #249: Feb 17, 2012 07:01:47 pm
      Hi people, I have recently got a carling cup final ticket, my mate got it through the ballot.  I received booking confirmation but no ticket information. It seems that the ticket is the membership card which the tickets were booked on? I have a few other friends and they have been sent proper tickets but they did not get them through the ballot. Any one know anymore THanks

Wondering the same thing, apparently it's impossible to get through to the club on the phone nowadays.

I've not had a confirmation to say my ticket has been delivered yet. Getting a bit late now 5 working days before the game isn't it?
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #250: Feb 18, 2012 01:52:04 pm
      My cousin is sorted for a ticket so desperately in need of one. Even if someone has a spare child ticket I can pass for that with me being 17 and my young looks :P

Seriously though, would be forever in debt to any red to help me out.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #251: Feb 20, 2012 11:25:15 am
      Anyone in the ballot got their ticket yet? I haven't even had an email to say it's been sent yet...
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #252: Feb 20, 2012 08:19:43 pm
      Anyone in the ballot got their ticket yet? I haven't even had an email to say it's been sent yet...

I haven't either.

Quick Reply