Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Jose Mourhino - I'm leaving Madrid

Read 3516 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Re: Jose Mourhino - I'm leaving Madrid
      Reply #23: Jan 29, 2012 04:31:18 pm
      Please, please, please let the fuckwit go down the old toilet.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #24: Jan 29, 2012 04:33:21 pm
      Please, please, please let the fuckwit go down the old toilet.

With whiskey nose " upstairs" how entertaining would that be..

I could see him breaking Clough's 44 days at Leeds record there..
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #25: Jan 29, 2012 04:46:10 pm
      who cares as long as he dosen't end up here.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,889 posts | 704 
      Reply #26: Jan 30, 2012 12:11:12 am
      Quote from Scotia
      An example of how little journos understand our club - on Sly Sports Sunday Supplement this morning one knob said that Liverpool must be one of the clubs he'd "consider"!!! When one of the other knobs challenged him saying "are the relations with that set of supporters not compromised?" the first knob says "na they won't care if he's getting results".

We neither need nor want this man - jog on

Correct, nobody would care. When it's your own club, it's a results business first, and like him or not, he gets the results. He's loved at his previous clubs for winning what he did, not hated because he didn't stick around much longer.

I would fear for us if he ends up the other side of the road. On top of him walking away with the league, we'd have a bigger record to chase when he decided to move on.
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #27: Jan 30, 2012 02:26:58 am
      The fact that Liverpool fans hate the choosen one means he will fit in well at Old Trafford.  ;D

The fact that he's a c**t through and through means he fits well considering who he would be taking after
      LFCexiled
      Reply #28: Jan 30, 2012 06:14:21 pm
      More than anything I want him to be unveiled as the special one at the bog, the lack of finances and quality down there will have him trying to polish a turd to make it gold. The glory hunters will start booing, attendances will fall and the window fitters will baulk at the thought of paying to get shut of the self-loving c**t. That'll be the first seasons trophy chasing over and done with and a nice fresh layer of dust in the trophy cabinet.

Move onto the next manager and because finances are tighter now that them southerners don't want to travel 200-odd miles and spend £100+ to watch a team lose (again) and they might as well get eriksson in and be done with it. The only way the club makes money after that is in selling green and yellow scarves in the club shop and the dickheads buy them by the dozen to protest at the owners lack of investment.

Laugh. a. ble.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #29: Jan 30, 2012 06:22:40 pm
      I would fear for us if he ends up the other side of the road. On top of him walking away with the league, we'd have a bigger record to chase when he decided to move on.

Well fear not cos he ain't going there, three more years of bullyboy tactics by Ferguson.

Still say the special mong will be Arry's replacement!

Quick Reply