Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Any South Wales Reds Going To Take Cardiff Up on Their Offer......

Read 6480 times
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Re: Any South Wales Reds Going To Take Cardiff Up on Their Offer......
      Reply #23: Feb 04, 2012 10:58:49 am
      Are you Anne Robinson in disguise hr or what?  You (quite rightly) take offence when oppo fans call scousers unpleasant names / labels, but you persist in dishing out this crap.

I hope Craig Bellamy doesn't read this to see what you think of him.  What do you shout when he scores a goal?

I used to rate you highly as a poster, but your continuing pops at the welsh F**k me off so much, I'm angry now.  Why do you do it?  Baffles me.

As for the article's content, it stinks of desperation to me.  Hard core supporters will always be just that, they'll hang on to their shirts.  Who cares about the rest really?
      The sheep-shaggers getting desperate in case we take over Wembley!!
      The thing is i can see why some people could take offence to it , i on the other hand do not take offence ,just like someone calls me taffy , quite proud to be a taffy , to me its the same as ,jock paki chinky yank , just words used in the right context i have no problem with , and as i have met HR on a few occasions i wouldnt say he dislikes the welsh if he does he did a good job of hiding it ,that,s a lot of the trouble with this so called multi cultural climate , people seem to be taking offence to the least little thing ,in this instance i dont think it was meant in a derrogatary way just a bit of banter along the way.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #24: Feb 04, 2012 01:08:38 pm
      Are you Anne Robinson in disguise hr or what?  You (quite rightly) take offence when oppo fans call scousers unpleasant names / labels, but you persist in dishing out this crap.

I hope Craig Bellamy doesn't read this to see what you think of him.  What do you shout when he scores a goal?

I used to rate you highly as a poster, but your continuing pops at the welsh F**k me off so much, I'm angry now.  Why do you do it?  Baffles me.

As for the article's content, it stinks of desperation to me.  Hard core supporters will always be just that, they'll hang on to their shirts.  Who cares about the rest really?

Jesus F***ing christ, sense of F***ing humour, I'm not fu**ed off at anything and I can laugh when someone calls me a hubcap stealing scouse c**t.

For fucks sake, my first Liverpool hero was welsh. I don't really care what people think about me as a poster, I know what I am - a Liverpool fan - first and foremost and I will be at Wembley and I'll say it now at some F***ing point during the game, I will call a Cardiff player a sheepshagging c**t - FACT!

And don't forget I'd call those from Lancashire, Yorkshire, Australia and New Zealand sheep-shaggers too.

And I've taken the piss out of the Irish as well.

It's called being a F***ing SCOUSER!! - Being one cheeky F***ing tw*t and possibly the fact that Cardiff stand in our way of wining a trophy, therefore they're the enemy and I must make fun of them.

What going the match used to be about before every f**ker got toooooooooooooooooooo F***ing serious - having a laugh.

*On a serious note - I wish cup finals were still in Cardiff. I loved the F***ing place!

So when are you getting your Cardiff shirt?
      « Last Edit: Feb 04, 2012 01:18:47 pm by HUYTON RED »
      JQ
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 50 posts |
      Reply #25: Feb 04, 2012 03:01:17 pm

xxxxx:action-smiley-065:  ;D

HAHAHAHAHA
      i was scrolling down the page quick and was  thinking to myself "what the F**k is the paint brush about"???
      BANTER HAHA
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #26: Feb 04, 2012 05:07:42 pm
      I knew you were joking HR  ;)

On a side note, they're a very vocal bunch of fans and pride themselves on the atmosphere they generate.

Time to teach the kids a lesson then eh!
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #27: Feb 06, 2012 04:38:22 pm
      Do those soft sheep shagging taffs think its April fools day or what!!!!
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #28: Feb 06, 2012 05:24:47 pm
      Hey! I'm Half-Welsh :P
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #29: Feb 06, 2012 06:43:43 pm
      Being from South Wales iv'e been called a lot worse than that, but what the hell who give a toss! And no I will NEVER swap my Liverpool shirts. 
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #30: Feb 06, 2012 06:46:13 pm

Top-half or scrum half?  :P

Quick Reply