Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Cardiff Fan in Peace

Read 5159 times
      2dogzred
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Re: Cardiff Fan in Peace
      Reply #23: Feb 05, 2012 09:46:54 pm
      Alright Bluebird

I,ve seen Liverpool win at the Nou Camp, The Bernabeu and The San Siro but The FA CUP Final in 2001 against Arsenal at the Millenium was miles better mate. The Millenium stadium is the best stadium i,ve been to.

Had loads of great times going to the finals whislt Wembley was getting done......Excellent venue, right on top of the City Centre.

Will always remember the support from a firm of Cardiff Boys when things got naughty with ManUre Fans.

Liverpool fans owe it to your fans in their support against the S*N for your hospitality given to them during those great times in your City.

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #24: Feb 06, 2012 07:38:31 am
      Liverpool fans owe it to your fans in their support against the S*N for your hospitality given to them during those great times in your City.

Oh I think any campaign against the S*n will have the full support of Liverpool fans!
      worzelgummidge
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #25: Feb 06, 2012 07:50:05 am
      The Millenium Stadium is an awesome stadium.

I remember going to a charity shield match against the mancs and we all had pieces of red card on our chairs. During the match someone behind one of the goals made an airplane out of the card, it floated all the way down to the half way line.

It got a cheer all of its own. hahaha ;D
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,545 posts | 1544 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #26: Feb 06, 2012 10:13:43 am
      Good Morning Reds

First of all, congrats on getting to the final with, ironically, a Cardiff boy scoring to get there....

I'm guessing a lot will have a soft spot for our particular City because of the great finals you enjoyed
      at our National Stadium.
      Wembley isn't anywhere near as good as the Millennium mainly due to the great location the latter has plus the atsmophere can get a bit lost at the new Wembley due to it being too big and open in my opinion

I watched the game last night and only hope we still had Bellers at our club plus hoping your have one of your scoring 'off days'

we are massive underdogs and we will go there not expecting to win but with great Scottish Manager in Malky Mackay, I'm sure he will have a gameplan and our new set of players will give 110% as that's the way Malky likes his team to play.... I suppose 10 Dirk Kuyts ;D

we have a few technically sound players and will have to rely on moments of Magic from players like Peter Whittingham who's left foot is our best weapon..

looking forward to a great day, great banter and hopefully on my behalf, an upset ;D

are you fans expecting a big win? what are you expecting from us?

always good to hear from another perspective

We're going to smash you off the face of football planet. We're going to humilate you and send your club to the moon, where you'll be forced to watch vids of the beautiful game played to such an exquisite level by Swansea City.

Then we're going to abduct the lot of you and tattoo the Liverbird to your forehead.

Or it'll be a tight affair with a 1 goal margin.
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Reply #27: Feb 06, 2012 12:41:15 pm
      We're going to smash you off the face of football planet. We're going to humilate you and send your club to the moon, where you'll be forced to watch vids of the beautiful game played to such an exquisite level by Swansea City.Then we're going to abduct the lot of you and tattoo the Liverbird to your forehead.Or it'll be a tight affair with a 1 goal margin.

:lmao:
      Kingkenny01
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #28: Feb 06, 2012 03:42:23 pm
      would take a 1-0 win to tell the truth!!! with Gerrard scoring
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #29: Feb 06, 2012 05:21:23 pm
      Welcome to the forum Kingkenny01.

And I will take any win but preferably in normal time, my heart could not take extra time or penalties!

Quick Reply