Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Investment Needed But Not Delivered

Read 11910 times
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Re: Investment Needed But Not Delivered
      Reply #115: Feb 11, 2012 08:59:47 am
      F**k me!. Does somebody want to put this thread in the Manchester City forum please?. Some people are so F***ing stupid and greedy, it F***ing pisses me off. What happened to supporters who were patient with signings and gave them at least a full Season to acclimatise?.

We're in a very healthy position as a Football Club, some people need to F***ing remember that before kicking threads like this off. Transition doesn't happen overnight, it takes time. Had we been more successful at home this Season we'd be top of the League right now.
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #116: Feb 11, 2012 09:38:56 am
      F**k me!. Does somebody want to put this thread in the Manchester City forum please?. Some people are so f**king stupid and greedy, it f**king pisses me off. What happened to supporters who were patient with signings and gave them at least a full Season to acclimatise?.

We're in a very healthy position as a Football Club, some people need to f**king remember that before kicking threads like this off. Transition doesn't happen overnight, it takes time. Had we been more successful at home this Season we'd be top of the League right now.

Points taken agaisnt top teams 2010/11 before Henry investment
      Arsenal 2
      Man City 0
      Man Utd 0
      Chelsea 3
      Spurs 0

Since Henry Invested

Arsenal 4
      M City 4 plus knocked them out Carling cup
      United 4 (7after today )
      Chelsea 6
      spurs 1

we are  moving forward we have a great squad and the investment is fantastic IKWT

kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #117: Feb 11, 2012 10:16:30 am
      We're in a very healthy position as a Football Club, some people need to f**king remember that before kicking threads like this off. Transition doesn't happen overnight, it takes time. Had we been more successful at home this Season we'd be top of the League right now.

A negative of the post-Instanbul era mate, some people just jumped on the bangwagon who, will hopefully as quickly jump off it.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #118: Feb 11, 2012 10:23:50 am
      A negative of the post-Instanbul era mate, some people just jumped on the bangwagon who, will hopefully as quickly jump off it.

Well said lad... They can jump off anywhere near the Bridge or Etihad for me if that's what they want..
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #119: Feb 11, 2012 11:56:54 am
      Summer time is the time to spend is the message i'm getting.

No point overpaying now when we can go in to it balls to the walls in a couple months time and fully evaluate the squad.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #120: Feb 11, 2012 12:01:03 pm
      We over paid for Carroll but there is no guarantee that Newcastle would have sold Carroll for any less in the summer, they had already turned down £30 million from Spurs

We cant just presume that a club who want £10 million for a player in January they will except less in the summer.

We can't presume, but we can extrapolate an conjecture based on previous windows.  Now go forth and multiply with another negative poster, at least that way we'll get something positive out of this thread.

Apologies for the maths based joke. :D
      Eddieo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,705 posts | 158 
      Reply #121: Feb 11, 2012 12:11:02 pm
      We can't presume, but we can extrapolate an conjecture based on previous windows.  Now go forth and multiply with another negative poster, at least that way we'll get something positive out of this thread.

Apologies for the maths based joke. :D
      I like think we didn't sign anyone because Kenny didn't want anyone, I also like to think we have loads of money to spend in the summer. as I said earlier in the thread

If that is negative so be it.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,707 posts | 7164 
      Reply #122: Feb 11, 2012 12:42:53 pm
      all the signs are there that we are creating good chances luck has to change maybe today would be a good time for a bit of luck.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #123: Feb 11, 2012 12:44:11 pm
      I expect this thread to be jam-packed with new posts if we don't win today, away to United.

:roll:
      Maudes
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #124: Feb 11, 2012 08:32:17 pm

We need an investment. A big one.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #125: Feb 12, 2012 12:06:18 am

Just play Pink Floyd's 'Money' and get over it!
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #126: Feb 12, 2012 12:10:19 am

Try and bring a little something more to the board than a copy/paste and a one-liner.

Quick Reply