Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Luis Suarez: I'm sorry

Read 49257 times
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Re: Luis Suarez: I'm sorry
      Reply #368: Feb 14, 2012 11:27:50 am
      I still can't understand why we've let Luis take the full rap for no handshake. These photos clearly show Evra participated in the non-handshake. Handshaking is not a unilateral process.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #369: Feb 14, 2012 11:45:05 am
      Do youy know how f**king smug UTD Ferguson and Evra feel right at this moment.

Don't worry karma will catch up with them and we'll have the last laugh.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,707 posts | 7164 
      Reply #370: Feb 14, 2012 11:49:36 am
      As far as damaging the club I can only say my feelings for the club ,Kenny and his players have only intensified not diminshed.
      What we need to do as a club is get together again support the team totally and get back into th eCL this year and win a trophy or two that will not do the clubs image any harm.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #371: Feb 14, 2012 12:18:15 pm
      The one and only fault that lies with FSG is the way they dealt with PR, if scum papers wrote negative things about us they should have gotten some other papers to write something much more positive about us, but sadly they have kept quiet all along and allowed the scums to walk all over us like a door mat. I'm beginning to wonder whether they're truly here to win trophies or the mega bucks from StanChart.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #372: Feb 14, 2012 12:38:47 pm
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,499 posts | 2869 
      Reply #373: Feb 14, 2012 02:20:39 pm
      This boy will be back on fire very soon.

Might take him a couple of weeks to sort his head out (and also his fitness I guess) but he'll be back.

Can't see us really thinking about selling him. You don't go and sell your best attacker because of one tiny issue thats been blown out of all proportion by the media.

Really hope he has a stormer at Wembley.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #374: Feb 14, 2012 03:33:29 pm
      Ive just served a 7 day ban for agreeing with a few Liverpool supporters on here. Well i'm about to again! Will another 7 day ban be forthcoming? who knows. One rule for Liverpool fans and another one for me ;D

There's only one person to blame in this very sad affair?? Suarez!! Once again he's guilty of not just letting LFC down but more importantly KK. Its been confirmed Suarez told KK and the powers that be he would shake Evra's hand...(( even if he didn't want too ))...

Its no longer about whether Suarez is guilty or not. He was found guilty and admitted to saying something that's against the rules. END OF

He never appealed, took his ban like a man and should now just get on at what he does best and play football. He's got what it takes to be a legend if he does stay. Like most top quality players he has a kink in his armour and that will never leave him. He even attempted to kick the ball where the united players sit. He came to Liverpool already serving a ban so we all know he has a short fuse.

I feel sorry for KK cos Suarez let him down big time. KK has been force to apologies due to him going back on his word. Luckily for the supporters of LFC KK knows the Liverpool way only too well. He see's the bigger picture and knows this could bring serious damage to the Liverpool trade mark...(( more so in Asia ))... which would put funds on transfer due to sponsors at jeopardy.

Suarez however, is not the only one that should take the blame. I don't think the FA have done themselves any favours.

Why on this occasion was it left for Liverpool players to do the hand shakes and not the home team to go down the line like its normally done?? (( that would of been interesting ))...

Why couldn't the FA due to the Evra/Suarez gate tape do what they did with Chelsea & QPR?

Evra is also guilty of trying to provoke action from Suarez after the match by waving his hands in front of him. I know he only retaliated cos Suarez didn't shake his hand. However, it was still wrong.

I don't think the owners have done to much wrong either if i'm honest. They have to be seen protecting LFC even though plenty of you see it as letting KK down. You just have to look at the bigger picture in which KK did. Suarez is a loose cannon waiting to go off. He reminds me of Tevez & Barton. In some cases Cantona as well.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #375: Feb 14, 2012 04:08:39 pm
      Sorry Keith but the way i see it is that the problem is within your club.

Evra the player that represents the club.

Fergie who manages the club.

Media who back your club to by failing to highlight the hypocrisy your club stands for.
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #376: Feb 14, 2012 04:17:54 pm
      Apparently I've heard Evra is going to get some sh*t on Thursday when the mancs play Ajax.

Suarez is still loved over there!

And it will be a visual wake up call to all those, especially Patrick Barclay, who believe the world is truly against us.
      Beautiful. Great to hear.

He deserves to be lashed by all and sundry. Looking forward to it.

I design and print t-shirts, and have a few LFC ones in the pipeline. I'm considering designing an Evra/Satan/Antichrist one.
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #377: Feb 14, 2012 04:19:31 pm
      Great find Veggiepower. A fantastically telling photo.

Welcome to the forum, mate.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #378: Feb 14, 2012 04:21:45 pm

Media who back your club to by failing to highlight the hypocrisy your club stands for.

We just need to get back to football shabs.  :-\
      Redangel

• 8,391 posts | 1025 
      Reply #379: Feb 14, 2012 04:22:51 pm

Well said Shabs , totally agree. Sorry Keith but Evra is a piece of work and you're welcome to him.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #380: Feb 14, 2012 04:26:17 pm
      We just need to get back to football shabs.  :-\

We tried that saturday did we not?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #381: Feb 14, 2012 04:29:50 pm
      Well said Shabs , totally agree. Sorry Keith but Evra is a piece of work and you're welcome to him.

He's played his part, certainly didn't help when he was goading Suarez after the whistle.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #382: Feb 14, 2012 04:30:22 pm

The manager of the club is a duplicitous, devious, underhanded c**t.

Surprise, surprise he finds the exact same qualities in a player and names him captain c**t.

Narcissistic old c**t.

Shadowing them two cu*ts and writing words of lyrical poison whilst kissing their arses are a flock of cu*ts who hide under the cloak of 'journalism'.

The lot of them make me sick, cu*ts.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,551 posts | 1545 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #383: Feb 14, 2012 04:47:27 pm
      Ive just served a 7 day ban for agreeing with a few Liverpool supporters on here. Well i'm about to again! Will another 7 day ban be forthcoming? who knows. One rule for Liverpool fans and another one for me ;D
      Welcome back Keith.

Agree with most of what you say, but what hurts is that your club, your manager, your player, have gotten away with EVERYTHING - once again.

Evra trying to entice Suarez (and let's be honest, the entire LFC supporters) with his antics, and it takes the FA about 24 hours to come out with a statement saying they are going to do FA about it.

Fergie bi*ch moaning and slagging us off left right and centre, and he doesn't even get cautioned. Should never play for LFC again? Keith mate, your manager has delusions of grandeur, and I am deadly serious about that remark. What a hypocrite.

No justice, once again.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,430 posts | 6422 
      Reply #384: Feb 14, 2012 04:49:19 pm

There's only one person to blame in this very sad affair?? Suarez!! Once again he's guilty of not just letting LFC down but more importantly KK. Its been confirmed Suarez told KK and the powers that be he would shake Evra's hand...(( even if he didn't want too ))...

Its no longer about whether Suarez is guilty or not. He was found guilty and admitted to saying something that's against the rules. END OF

He never appealed, took his ban like a man and should now just get on at what he does best and play football. He's got what it takes to be a legend if he does stay. Like most top quality players he has a kink in his armour and that will never leave him. He even attempted to kick the ball where the united players sit. He came to Liverpool already serving a ban so we all know he has a short fuse.

I feel sorry for KK cos Suarez let him down big time. KK has been force to apologies due to him going back on his word. Luckily for the supporters of LFC KK knows the Liverpool way only too well. He see's the bigger picture and knows this could bring serious damage to the Liverpool trade mark...(( more so in Asia ))... which would put funds on transfer due to sponsors at jeopardy.

Suarez however, is not the only one that should take the blame. I don't think the FA have done themselves any favours.

Why on this occasion was it left for Liverpool players to do the hand shakes and not the home team to go down the line like its normally done?? (( that would of been interesting ))...

Why couldn't the FA due to the Evra/Suarez gate tape do what they did with Chelsea & QPR?

Evra is also guilty of trying to provoke action from Suarez after the match by waving his hands in front of him. I know he only retaliated cos Suarez didn't shake his hand. However, it was still wrong.

I don't think the owners have done to much wrong either if i'm honest. They have to be seen protecting LFC even though plenty of you see it as letting KK down. You just have to look at the bigger picture in which KK did. Suarez is a loose cannon waiting to go off. He reminds me of Tevez & Barton. In some cases Cantona as well.

You've got a lot of nerve having a go at Luis after some of the crap your club and your manager has gotten away with. Slur Alex is probably the biggest blight on English football right now. It's absurd what he gets away with, the things he says to and about referees...the comments he makes about other clubs. You should be apologizing for supporting that poor example of a human being.

Speaking of Cantona....refresh my memory...what was Whiskey Nose's stance on that?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #385: Feb 14, 2012 04:53:57 pm
      He's played his part, certainly didn't help when he was goading Suarez after the whistle.
      After the whistel? how about the handshake keith do you not see the error's of evra & ferdinand? they tries to F**k him on the pitch too only for suarez to out manouver the cu*ts resulting rio & evra on the ground which regrettably never caused rio a neck break.

Your club reminds me of a certain state in the middle east playing the victim card to further its agenda.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #386: Feb 14, 2012 04:55:21 pm
      Apparently I've heard Evra is going to get some sh*t on Thursday when the mancs play Ajax.

Suarez is still loved over there!

And it will be a visual wake up call to all those, especially Patrick Barclay, who believe the world is truly against us.
      Can't wait to see how the media manage to blame that on Suarez aswell.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #387: Feb 14, 2012 04:55:43 pm
      Welcome back Keith.

Agree with most of what you say, but what hurts is that your club, your manager, your player, have gotten away with EVERYTHING - once again.

Evra trying to entice Suarez (and let's be honest, the entire LFC supporters) with his antics, and it takes the FA about 24 hours to come out with a statement saying they are going to do FA about it.

Fergie bi*ch moaning and slagging us off left right and centre, and he doesn't even get cautioned. Should never play for LFC again? Keith mate, your manager has delusions of grandeur, and I am deadly serious about that remark. What a hypocrite.

No justice, once again.

I agree his remarks about saying  Suarez should never play again are below the belt. When Cantona did his Kung Foo Kick i was surprised he kicked a ball again in England. He served his ban...(( quite rightly ))...
       Don't get me wrong i'm glad he did cos he went on to be a legend.
       Well Suarez can do the same thing. He's got what it takes to be special at LFC. He just has to keep his slate clean now. With the supporters behind him all the way he can come through it.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #388: Feb 14, 2012 04:57:34 pm
      Keith mate, your manager has delusions of grandeur, and I am deadly serious about that remark. What a hypocrite.

This much is definitely true. Whether Fergie likes it or not he is not Liverpool manager, thus has no say whatsoever on who we choose to play. The most childish part of the whole sorry event was Fergie coming on SKY to tell us we should sell him. I just tried to imagine if any other manager on the planet (even Paolo Di Canio) would say something so plainly stupid as that.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,286 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #389: Feb 14, 2012 05:00:50 pm
      What more can i say about Sir Alex, i agree he shouldn't of said it. Not much one supporter can do about it though.  :-\
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #390: Feb 14, 2012 07:01:11 pm
      Thinking about it, If by any remote chance LFC happens to sell LUIS (god forbid) I'm pretty sure that the red nose c*nt will consider making an offer , he is that kind of hypocrite

we as LFC fans and esp, the club , should move on now , let the f*ckin media print and write what they want, we all are used to that , remember the 'rag'?

YNWA

Quick Reply