Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

You'll Never Walk Alone

Read 8621 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,034 posts | 3961 
      Re: You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #23: Feb 18, 2012 01:22:43 pm
      Off topic but I just wanted to share it.

Best YNWA of all times! ! !

Listen to the Chelsea fans :lmao:
      What Chelski fans?  ;D ;)
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #24: Feb 18, 2012 05:20:05 pm
      Whether you are a glass half empty or a glass half full kind of person; Whether you are a happy person or a sad person; Whether you are the kind to back our players for being ours or direct your anger at whoever we bought instead of who you wanted; Whether you spread positivity or negativity through your actions; I think we as LFC fans should remember the club we all say we support. No matter what kind of human being you are I believe you should drop your personal life at the door and throw your feelings out the window before you step into LFC's metaphorical abode. You don't matter and neither do I. Only the manager and the XI matter. Now more than ever we do need to stand together and the time for in-fighting should be well and truly in the past. There is nothing more to fight about. Only outside forces will encourage us to fight and boy are they trying. Everyone has been coming down on LFC for a long time now. But we are still here because of our mentality - we are the biggest, best, most passionate club. But more importantly, and what ties this to this thread, is that we are humble, respectful, intelligent people. Forget the stereotypes and the mean, racist things they say about scousers. We have a reputation that exceeds all others and it is our responsibility to continue the legacy of Liverpool being the best, the fans being the best, the smartest, the most passionate and together.

If you feel what I say... if you are guilty of slagging off a player or two or venting publicly a little too much.. you have every right to speak your mind, have your opinion, it helps us see all perspectives and not have rose tinted glasses. But I say to you, f**king remember what this club is! You're lucky to be a part of this club, very lucky. You are a vital cog in how we are perceived. Stand up to the high expectations we must live up to or support someone else! At least think about it.

Woah.

You know the man sitting in the armchair with the loudspeakers going and his hair blown back?

That is this post.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #25: Feb 18, 2012 05:21:09 pm

Stu.
      You are awful !
       ;D
      MsGerrard