Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

Chelsea Fans Are The Worst In The Premier League

Read 16647 times
      blue-blue
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Re: Chelsea Fans Are The Worst In The Premier League
      Reply #46: Apr 17, 2012 02:24:37 am
      So i would like to go back to my initial point that all off us have moronic fans in some sort, because of what they did do i judge you guys and all over Liverpool fans because of those moron's? I have meet many Liverpool fans in my life, ive meet some utter moron's but for 1 of them ive meet about 20 decent Liverpool fans and some of the best fans (in terms of maturity and being able to have a decent debate with) have been Liverpool fans.

While were on the subject that video Dannylfc posted lets say that was 500-1,000 moron's chanting during the silence, there was about 35,000 Chelsea fans (one of them being me) there at Wembley and all the other 34,000-34,500 were horrified by that, i can assure you every one around me was and i genuinely hope those tw*ts get what is coming to them for what they did.

But sadly this is not the only case in football it's happened a lot like with the minority of Barnsley fans with what they chanted to Billy Sharp after his son died. Does this make every single Barnsley fan scum?

Im going to leave it here because i don't want to end up causing an argument which is not my intention at-all but believe me, im a regular on a Chelsea forum and we are all horrified and sickened by these chants and i only hope there all identified and banned from football for life.

R.I.P the 96.
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2012 10:26:46 am by JD »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,020 posts | 3955 
      Reply #47: Apr 17, 2012 12:00:06 pm
                                  ^                                   ^
      Fair play to you mate and your dignity and honesty is appreciated.
      You close in saying you hope the tw*ts are identified and punished but that is the nub of the matter, there appears to be no urgency, no concern from CFC as if it's a case of least said soonest mended - nothing is being done to trace the F***ing creatures!!
      Whether it's arrogance, stupidity or both it will not prevent this particular sh*t from sticking to your club unless something drastic is done about the brainless cu*ts that associate themselves with CFC.
      Dundee Red
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 174 posts |
      Reply #48: Apr 17, 2012 12:16:22 pm
      So i would like to go back to my initial point that all off us have moronic fans in some sort, because of what they did do i judge you guys and all over Liverpool fans because of those moron's? I have meet many Liverpool fans in my life, ive meet some utter moron's but for 1 of them ive meet about 20 decent Liverpool fans and some of the best fans (in terms of maturity and being able to have a decent debate with) have been Liverpool fans.

While were on the subject that video Dannylfc posted lets say that was 500-1,000 moron's chanting during the silence, there was about 35,000 Chelsea fans (one of them being me) there at Wembley and all the other 34,000-34,500 were horrified by that, i can assure you every one around me was and i genuinely hope those tw*ts get what is coming to them for what they did.

But sadly this is not the only case in football it's happened a lot like with the minority of Barnsley fans with what they chanted to Billy Sharp after his son died. Does this make every single Barnsley fan scum?

Im going to leave it here because i don't want to end up causing an argument which is not my intention at-all but believe me, im a regular on a Chelsea forum and we are all horrified and sickened by these chants and i only hope there all identified and banned from football for life.

R.I.P the 96.

Respect and you are right that every club has fans that are morons.

I hate Man United for all their fans Hillsborough/Heysel "banter" but they aren't all like that to be fair.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #49: Apr 17, 2012 04:08:59 pm
      Secondly, the only Cardiff fan I'm aware of is Mike Dye who died at Wembley at the hands of Welsh fans in what was allegedly a fight over Rugby. If you're aware of another please enlighten us.

I'd still like to hear your answer to this though, blue-blue. I'm saying that not because I'm having a go at you at all but because it is a good indication of how the media jumps on us straight away when these things happen and assume that it was our fans who did it. Fans of other clubs then pick up on this and, unless there is another example we're unaware of, it appears you are also under the impression that this was the fault of LFC fans?

Could you imagine the tabloids running a full page story about rugby fans beating a rival fan to death? Me neither. After jumping to the conclusion that it was us, they all then went very quiet.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #50: Apr 17, 2012 04:16:23 pm
      fake plastic club of losers that will all jump off when they go down - hell, i know a lot who jumped off the first half of this season. "i've fallen out of love with chelsea" one said, because AVB was losing games. yes, this is true. i'm not making it up. loser club ran with dirty money that will hopefully be in league two in under a decade - where they F***ing belong.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,158 posts | 261 
      Reply #51: Apr 17, 2012 04:29:25 pm
      Disgraceful.
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #52: Apr 17, 2012 04:42:25 pm
      Had an argument with a mate of mine from footy that i used to go to school with on facebook, he's a chavski fan and is your stereotypical plastic fan, got back from their game at Wembley and started posting stupid statuses about the game which i didnt care about, but then went on about the minute's silence and what not so i had to lay into him and set him straight, alot of people ended up seeing what a deluded idiot he is. Their fans come across as exactly what they are, uneducated fools.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,203 posts | 838 
      Reply #53: Apr 17, 2012 05:15:47 pm
      as I said before in the other thread we have done it before as well, every fan base has it's uneducated idiots.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #54: Apr 17, 2012 05:23:36 pm
      as I said before in the other thread we have done it before as well, every fan base has it's uneducated idiots.
      Except one of us has a much higher percentage of tossers and doesn't seem to give a sh*t about it.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,020 posts | 3955 
      Reply #55: Apr 17, 2012 07:57:39 pm
      For fucks sake give me an example of a sizable 'minority' of Liverpool fans chanting in unison the obscene, vile hate that the Chelsea morons are famous for.
      Why have they gained a reputation for racist and atrocious conduct in general? The answer can only be that those in power are prepared to ignore the obvious for their own nefarius interests.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #56: Apr 18, 2012 12:14:54 am
      For fucks sake give me an example of a sizable 'minority' of Liverpool fans chanting in unison the obscene, vile hate that the Chelsea morons are famous for.
      Why have they gained a reputation for racist and atrocious conduct in general? The answer can only be that those in power are prepared to ignore the obvious for their own nefarius interests.
      And well put Stuey.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #57: Apr 18, 2012 12:27:05 am
      25 seconds is all it took before the morons started booing.

Classless tw*ts they will get their just desserts in the final.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #58: Apr 18, 2012 12:35:00 am
      25 seconds is all it took before the morons started booing.

Classless tw*ts they will get their just desserts in the final.
      To bloody right they will   :gt-happyup:
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,203 posts | 838 
      Reply #59: Apr 18, 2012 06:40:17 am

Heysel, Munich, disrupted silence in memory of Matt Busby,  or when our fans in the past started singing about the old grannies that Harlod Shipman murdered in Manchester. Just a few examples
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,307 posts | 2850 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #60: Apr 18, 2012 07:36:04 am
      Everyone says that they hate Everton or utd and thats fair enough. But if you take away the local rivalary and bitterness from Everton and the inter city rivalary thats has become pure hate with utd, strip it all away, and I think you would find that those classless wan*k stains from Chelsea are by far and away the most scummy and dislikeable shower of cun*s on the planet.

On a lighter note we can ram it up there arse in a couple of weeks

PS Torres and Meireles what ye think of your "fans" on Sunday eh?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,020 posts | 3955 
      Reply #61: Apr 18, 2012 08:35:45 am
      Heysel, Munich, disrupted silence in memory of Matt Busby,  or when our fans in the past started singing about the old grannies that Harlod Shipman murdered in Manchester. Just a few examples
      F**k me get a life will ya, how many years are involved in the disputed incidents you mention?
      How many individuals were involved in the mentioned isolated incidents?
      I would condemn such behaviour outright, but to compare memory challenging, disputed reports to the Chelsea moron brigade who are infamous for such conduct week in week out is ludicrous.
      Such comparisons have been made in the past by the likes of the witch Thatcher and cunty Murdoch as well as other shitehawks with questionable agenda's - what's your excuse? 
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #62: Apr 18, 2012 09:14:09 am
      F**k me get a life will ya, how many years are involved in the disputed incidents you mention?
      I would condemn such behaviour outright, but to compare memory challenging, disputed reports to the Chelsea moron brigade who are infamous for such conduct week in week out is ludicrous.
      Such comparisons have been made in the past by the likes of the witch Thatcher and cunty Murdoch as well as other shitehawks with questionable agenda's - what's your excuse? 

:D

Bit F***ing harsh that Stuey. You asked for examples, which he gave ...... so now he's got an agenda?

As he said every club has its share of idiots, maybe the percentage is higher at Chelsea because they no doubt have attracted a lot of "new" supporters over the past few years, but all clubs have them.

Anyway back to the classless, clueless Chelsea cu*ts that should be hunted down and banned...... but won't be.   
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,020 posts | 3955 
      Reply #63: Apr 18, 2012 10:24:07 am
      :D

Bit F***ing harsh that Stuey. You asked for examples, which he gave ...... so now he's got an agenda?

As he said every club has its share of idiots, maybe the percentage is higher at Chelsea because they no doubt have attracted a lot of "new" supporters over the past few years, but all clubs have them.

Anyway back to the classless, clueless Chelsea cu*ts that should be hunted down and banned...... but won't be.   
      F***ing pisses me off mate when people quote these lost in time incidents, some of which were put down to anarchistic infiltrators from other clubs at the time and other miscreants and try to absolve the Chelsea sizable minority - despite their weekly displays of hate and obscenity.
      The support base is light years apart and the 'examples' provided are unacceptable so much so that they are used to enhance negative agenda's in attacking LFC, I did not say the guy had an agenda but enquired of his reason for using the questionable material.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,203 posts | 838 
      Reply #64: Apr 18, 2012 01:16:39 pm

I touched a nerve there, I have a life thanks for the advice. You asked a question so I answered now you are accusing me that I have some sort agenda. Yes those incidents happened sometimes ago but I've answered your questions didn't I? And we had a racism incident this year didn't we? We aren't exactly saints. I'm not saying you are wrong I actually agree that our fan base has more dignity and class than Chelsea, I have a few Chelsea mates and it's difficult to have some sort of football discussion with them because of their inability to understand the fundamentals of football.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,020 posts | 3955 
      Reply #65: Apr 18, 2012 03:10:23 pm
      I touched a nerve there, I have a life thanks for the advice. You asked a question so I answered now you are accusing me that I have some sort agenda. Yes those incidents happened sometimes ago but I've answered your questions didn't I? And we had a racism incident this year didn't we? We aren't exactly saints. I'm not saying you are wrong I actually agree that our fan base has more dignity and class than Chelsea, I have a few Chelsea mates and it's difficult to have some sort of football discussion with them because of their inability to understand the fundamentals of football.
      You have answered nothing my friend, the events you mention irrespective of any time factor are still highly contentious issues and the people who were there would give you a totally different picture than that described by the media etc.
      You stumble from one highly questionable event to another, the 'racist incident' you refer to was only described as such by a kangaroo FA hearing and would never have been the subject of legal proceedings, unlike a certain John Terry who has a day in court for a racist offence which apparently the FA are hoping people will forget about.
      Read the post again I did not say YOU had an agenda I did say Heysel and for that matter the Munich incident are used by people with an agenda, I enquired as to your reason for mentioning them.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,203 posts | 838 
      Reply #66: Apr 18, 2012 06:12:00 pm
      You said this

There has never, ever been a "minority" at Anfield or any LFC game capable of such obscene, sub human behaviour

Never? and I gave examples of some. Yes the media are capable of dramatizing incidents as they always do (Tom Adeyemi incident this year) but to rule it out? We have done some poor behaviour, all clubs have it's share and I would never use Heysel or Munich as examples to beat my club with, I'm referring to past incidents to counter your argument. However, in the end I agree with you that Chelsea's fan base are worse than any other club in the english league.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,020 posts | 3955 
      Reply #67: Apr 18, 2012 06:28:25 pm
      You said this

Never? and I gave examples of some. Yes the media are capable of dramatizing incidents as they always do (Tom Adeyemi incident this year) but to rule it out? We have done some poor behaviour, all clubs have it's share and I would never use Heysel or Munich as examples to beat my club with, I'm referring to past incidents to counter your argument. However, in the end I agree with you that Chelsea's fan base are worse than any other club in the english league.
      I have not heard hateful and evil chanting at Anfield by so many individuals as was the case with Chelsea.
      I have never ruled it out, there are some mentally deficient supporters at every club but Chelsea have more than their fair share.
      My issue with you was in particular using Heysel as a behavioural indicator for LFC supporters.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,203 posts | 838 
      Reply #68: Apr 18, 2012 06:49:47 pm
      Alright, fair enough,  then I'm very sorry if I offended you in any way or form.

Quick Reply