Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Liverpool 0:1 WBA. In game & post match witch hunt.

Read 51067 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: LIVE: Liverpool vs WBA
      Reply #460: Apr 22, 2012 06:04:02 pm
      F**k Me...West Brom?

I dont understand these guys. The Everton match was great and now we lose to WB at Anfield? I dont get it.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #461: Apr 22, 2012 06:04:08 pm
      And I get shot down for throwing blame at the management. We have to be the worst team in the premier league at the moment. The kind of team everyone wants to play because they know they have a chance of winning.

I love Kenny, I was well happy he came back, but someone has to sort it out, he had so much money to spend and he bought a load of sh*t, how does that not warrant me calling for his head?

You call me a WUM, troll whatever, but the facts are there, his signings have been absolute DOGSHIT!!

He didn't spend the money.  He asked for players that have done well at their clubs.

Fact is today, for much of the match we played well and created a hatfull of chances.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #462: Apr 22, 2012 06:04:43 pm
      We need not one but 2 proper strikers. many players passed their useful shelf life.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #463: Apr 22, 2012 06:04:43 pm
      Perfect example from the BBC:

"Robin Higson on Twitter: "Question, how is it Kenny's fault? The build up play was fantastic it is not his fault they can't score from easy opportunities.""
      Tadders

• 6,831 posts | 580 
      Reply #464: Apr 22, 2012 06:04:49 pm
      Everyone playing for the cup final place will start next week.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #465: Apr 22, 2012 06:04:58 pm
      Looks like apart from Suarez, Agger and Skrtel, we must sell everyone and buy 15 new players in the summer.
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #466: Apr 22, 2012 06:05:05 pm
      guyfawks
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 212 posts |
      • Keep trying, you'll get there in the end
      Reply #467: Apr 22, 2012 06:05:16 pm
      agreed, we were well worth a win, and the team did well, it should have been 4-1 in reality to us.
      a great effort by the reds, its just not to be this year in the league, one of them things, i think maybe we are saving our goals for chelsea
      Barnes10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,631 posts | 88 
      Reply #468: Apr 22, 2012 06:05:22 pm
      Very disappointing but whether we finish 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th doesn't matter that much really at this stage. It was a poor league season, we all know that. We need to win the FA Cup and glory in two trophies while accepting some of our players aren't good enough week in week out to get us where we want to be next season.

We need to buy quality in the summer who will be clinical and have the bottle to finish when the time comes.
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #469: Apr 22, 2012 06:05:29 pm
      Simply embarrassing. We are the laughing stock of the Premier League.

Before we go and spunk £70m on an overrated English striker to score goals, we need to teach our current players how to finish. F***ing can't believe we just lost to them cu*ts. Going to have to avoid all social interaction for the rest of the day now. F**k off you useless overpaid wankers, completely ruined my weekend again.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #470: Apr 22, 2012 06:05:44 pm
      And I get shot down for throwing blame at the management. We have to be the worst team in the premier league at the moment. The kind of team everyone wants to play because they know they have a chance of winning.

I love Kenny, I was well happy he came back, but someone has to sort it out, he had so much money to spend and he bought a load of sh*t, how does that not warrant me calling for his head?

You call me a WUM, troll whatever, but the facts are there, his signings have been absolute DOGSHIT!!

You're a troll and I can hear all your little mates coming as I type, every time there's some negativity around the club you all come rushing in to give us your pearls of wisdom about what should happen next.

Just F**k off.

I can't be arsed reading the sh*te that's inevitably gonna come, I am oot.
      BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #471: Apr 22, 2012 06:05:46 pm

I thought you were pissing off.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #472: Apr 22, 2012 06:05:58 pm
      What's the point 61% possession when most are side and back passing.
      Redangel

• 8,390 posts | 1025 
      Reply #473: Apr 22, 2012 06:06:05 pm
      Kenny and the coaches have got a job to do in the summer. We have GOT to sign an out and out goal scorer , we should have done it in January , those teams who did are reaping the benefits.
      God only knows what happened to fortress Anfield , but getting it back would be a start.
      West Brom haven't won here for over 40 years , says it all really.
      Suarez-7
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,046 posts | 12 
      Reply #474: Apr 22, 2012 06:06:15 pm
      To be fair, the team didn't really perform badly. We completely dominated the game and created chance after chance. It may be down to luck, or just poor composure we've hit the post twice and had many other shots blocked near the goal mouth.

The only issue to address here is why we aren't taking our guilt edge chances and that is a question no-body can answer.

Glen Johnson had a terrible mistake though and that did overshadow a quite brilliant attacking performance by the RB.But after that, Reina just stood there and let the shot go in. Look at the replay of it, the ball hasn't even landed remotely close a corner, it was hit more or less in the middle but Reina just hasn't got the reactions any more and is getting by on pre thought out dives.

On a more positive note, Suarez is one of the most entertaining players ive ever seen in a red shirt. Some of the things he pulls off are sublime to say the least. Also Hendo had a decent game but maybe needs to be a bit more forceful. i think it was a mistake to have Spearing and Hendo in a 2 man midfield.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #475: Apr 22, 2012 06:06:38 pm
      What's the point 61% possession when most are side and back passing.

Is that why we had so many shots? Is that why we had so many corners?

Are you serious?
      Matt_
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 46 posts |
      Reply #476: Apr 22, 2012 06:06:53 pm
      Find it harsh to blame the new signings for our poor poor season, the whole squad has been poor. Skyrtel has been our best player but even he has been shaky in 50% of games. Kenny hasnt known his best 11 all season and made too many changes games after game. We're desperate for a goalscorer, someone to play up top alongside Luis, Carroll is not the answer for me. Prob best to write the league off now & go all out for FA cup
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,542 posts | 1540 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #477: Apr 22, 2012 06:07:19 pm
      The king needs to go...

His signings have been awful

Whilst I agree that 'some' of his signings have let him down, now and then, I don't think he should go. Any manager deserves at least 2 seasons.

Unless it's Roy - but he should never have been here initially.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,724 posts | 3941 
      Reply #478: Apr 22, 2012 06:07:29 pm
      You're a troll and I can hear all your little mates coming as I type, every time there's some negativity around the club you all come rushing in to give us your pearls of wisdom about what should happen next.

Just f**k off.

Wisdom? What you on about you nutter... I'm giving my opinion on a liverpool forum.

LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #479: Apr 22, 2012 06:08:10 pm
      Negative - -we cant score and we were robbed!
      Positive - Played some decent footie

Thing is lads are starting to get so annoyed at these results and that over shadows the hole robbed factor!

Chalk this year down to a bad one and lets start again....

The core is there for a good team, now all we need is the "S" to be put infront of the core! Ha
      PaulKG
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts | 20 
      Reply #480: Apr 22, 2012 06:08:11 pm
      embarassing, no matter how good we play id rather play like sh*te an win than play amazing an lose, heard a lot of RUMOURS about kenny leaving at the end of the season, an seen on the lfc transfer speculations facey page that hes been talking alot about 'hes tried his best' etc. seems to be that i think if we dont win the fa cup then it could be the end for him, although i dont want it to be i can just see it being that way
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #481: Apr 22, 2012 06:08:14 pm
      Sh^t Now that was a v.good example how to steal 3 points
       not that the reds have no fault for this, but they played fairly well and was denied by everything, carelessness in shots, luck,  woodwork,goalie, you name it
       YNWA
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #482: Apr 22, 2012 06:08:47 pm
      Is that why we had so many shots? Is that why we had so many corners?

Are you serious?

Except scoring, seems like you're happy with the way things are going.

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2012 06:24:59 pm by redkop63 »

Quick Reply