Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 10th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Next Liverpool Manager

Read 4391 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,354 posts | 4969 
      Re: Next Liverpool Manager
      Reply #23: May 05, 2012 11:11:05 pm
      And your view about the future of the club is? Can we have an intelligent response this time? If you think Dalglish should stay for the next five years then say so and give your reasons. Meanwhile Ole Whiskey Nose is laughing at us.

I don't give a flying f**k what Ferguson is doing.

My view for the future is that idiot 'fans' such as yourself f**k off and find someone else to 'support'.

If and when the time comes to discuss the next manger I will do so but while a man is still in charge who loves this club and will step down before any of you morons hound him out of a job I will not have any part of it.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #24: May 05, 2012 11:16:10 pm
      We have a Manager, a perfectly good one in the Legend that is Kenny Dalglish.

You should be getting behind him and supporting him rather than lamblasting him after him taking us to two finals in one season, the season isn't even over and your calling for his head, disgraceful behaviour, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'd agree we've had a lousy league season but I think the players need to take the Lions share of the blame as well as the Manager, my own personal opinion is he should be given another season at least to prove himself, if then we don't perform up to the standards expected then we need to review the situation at the end of next season.

Patience is a virtue.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #25: May 05, 2012 11:19:46 pm
      To add to what MsGerrard has said, I think the vast majority of those posting on this board need to think before they type.  Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated, regardless of the topic or the day/season we have endured.

Topic locked.

Quick Reply