Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 9th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W6 D4 L1

The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread

Read 812809 times
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Everton Thread
      Reply #5888: Apr 06, 2022 10:16:17 pm
      "Let's take a punt on Neil Warnock, and if worst does come to worst, then at least he knows how to get teams promoted."

Read that and some more absolute stonkers from tonight here:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/frank-lampard.114412/page-608
      Went in expecting to have a good old laugh and honestly just felt a bit more pity than joy. Rivalry aside, what a miserable situation that would be - football is the biggest thing in some people’s lives and, for a team that is a PL ever present, it must be thoroughly depressing.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5889: Apr 06, 2022 10:22:19 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :
                                                                           BLUESHITE
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao
                                                                          ARE fu**ed
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
                                                                   GOING DOWN FASTER
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
                                                              THAN A FAT KID ON A SEESAW
                                                                            THE KUNTS
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HOPE THEY DO A TRANMERE
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
                                                                    F**k OFF EVERTON !!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,661 posts | 6959 
      Reply #5890: Apr 06, 2022 10:40:22 pm
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,231 posts | 1223 
      Reply #5891: Apr 06, 2022 10:48:15 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #5892: Apr 06, 2022 10:53:00 pm
      All joking aside Ive asked myself what do I do if we win it all, it cant be ever the same again can it. Contemplating semi retirement

Them tossers going down would be the added bonus

if by a miracle we win three more titles then there is the Charity shield, Super Cup and world Club championship so it doesnt end it goes on until we fulfil Shankly's prediction of all other clubs bowing before us in defeat.
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,665 posts | 1599 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #5893: Apr 06, 2022 10:55:56 pm
      Were all laughing at everton ha ha ha ha everton ha ha ha ha.

What an absolute shambles.
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 563 posts | 114 
      Reply #5894: Apr 07, 2022 11:34:07 am
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,264 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #5895: Apr 07, 2022 11:55:14 am
      Everton v Man United. The choice of the devil and the devil and the deep blue sea
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #5896: Apr 07, 2022 11:55:54 am
      Merry Christmas Everton!!!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,307 posts | 2851 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #5897: Apr 07, 2022 01:54:53 pm
      Dont get me wrongif they go down Ill laugh as much as the next red

But deep down they would be missed, being left with shithouse clubs like burnley, watford and no doubt the return of fulham and west brom doing their impression of a brides nightie arent the same type of game to look forward to
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,813 posts | 1406 
      Reply #5898: Apr 07, 2022 01:58:09 pm

But deep down they would be missed, being left with shithouse clubs like burnley, watford and no doubt the return of fulham and west brom doing their impression of a brides nightie arent the same type of game to look forward to

Understand the rivalry and the derbies going away, but given how dirty they play and that until this season we had not won at their place in years i would be happy to see them go. You always worry about another Van Dijk or Thiago type of injury from those dirty cu*ts.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,307 posts | 2851 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #5899: Apr 07, 2022 02:04:23 pm
      Understand the rivalry and the derbies going away, but given how dirty they play and that until this season we had not won at their place in years i would be happy to see them go. You always worry about another Van Dijk or Thiago type of injury from those dirty cu*ts.

I know but i suppose for my age the trinity has always been us them utd those are the games and rivalries that I grew up on.

Arsenal no real rivalary. Chelsea and city blow ins....no look if they go down goodbye but I would miss that fixture the build up, brentford, burnley, watford meh
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #5900: Apr 07, 2022 02:06:25 pm
      No tears for me can't stand them grew up 200 yards from the ground or so Derby time in school was brutal the week before and worse the week after if we lost.
      The financial implications for the club even finishing in the bottom 4 are dire. The fans the players all conspired to get Rafa out and now they find it wasnt him they are just crap and toxic .
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,331 posts | 8605 
      Reply #5901: Apr 07, 2022 04:57:34 pm

Nope I'm enjoying watching the arseholes get even more depressed. Was hilarious today watching the faces of some of them.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,309 posts | 768 
      Reply #5902: Apr 07, 2022 05:12:28 pm
      Everton's future derby games could be against Tranmere !
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      Reply #5903: Apr 08, 2022 02:27:21 pm

I get where your coming from Brian, I’ve gone a bit softer in my old age too, but in football  sentiment goes out the window and as far as Blueshite are concerned I hope they keep f***in dropping, I don’t think they will though, going down for a season or two could be a good thing for them in funny weird sort of way,

The pressure of the premier league will be removed and they can rebuild using funds from sales & parachute payments, they are one of those clubs that are stuck between a rock and a hard place, slightly better than that brides nightdress but not quite good enough to challenge for top 4, it’s abundantly clear that those running the place haven’t much of a scooby, hence their haemorrhaging of money, maybe that brides on the blob, permanently 😂,

Anyhoo, doubt they’ll get anything from the scumsters, can see the Foxes doing them over too, we’re gonna rip them a new one, then they’ve got Chavs who will want to cement third, Leicester away another defeat, then the face Watford, that could be a relegation decider, followed by Brentford (h), Palace(h) and Arse (a), looking thru that run in, I think their doomed, can’t see them getting anymore than 8 points out of their run in, and that’s me being generous, possible wins V Watford & Brentford and perhaps draws V Leicester & Palace, I don’t think that’s enough to save them, 8 points will give them a max of 33, where Brentford are now, Burnley a point behind are seasoned relegation dog fighters, I think they’ll survive, just, so Watford who are three behind and played a game more probably doomed also,

I too will miss the derby, but I think of all the shithousery oozing from that f***in shithole, all that bitterness simply cos they hate the sight of us winning and the success we have had for decades, like I said above, going down for them may be a blessing long term, at the very least if they did come straight back, they can always say they’ve won something since 1995, but only if they finish top, second or play offs don’t count !!

F**k OFF EVERTON!!!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #5904: Apr 08, 2022 08:36:42 pm
      Imagine your world falling apart and the answer you come up with is " Fat Frank Lampard". They deserve all they get and some
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #5905: Apr 08, 2022 09:02:31 pm
      going down for a season or two could be a good thing for them in funny weird sort of way

You're probably right. They actually have a few decent young players they can build a new squad around. They just need to 'trim the fat' and get rid of those toxic/poor players (basically 75% of their team).

I wonder how relegation might impact their new stadium though...
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #5906: Apr 08, 2022 09:53:42 pm
      its got worse as Newcastle pull away too. beaten Wolves 1-0 I just don't get Maximan he is like a wound up headless chicken.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #5907: Apr 08, 2022 09:54:43 pm
      You're probably right. They actually have a few decent young players they can build a new squad around. They just need to 'trim the fat' and get rid of those toxic/poor players (basically 75% of their team).

I wonder how relegation might impact their new stadium though...

some players dont have relegation clauses in their contracts so it will be a fire sale if they go down.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #5908: Apr 08, 2022 10:34:33 pm
      I don't want them to to go down, but I don't live in Liverpool. Never been relegated from the top division ever is quite nice really and would be a proud record to hold on to. We used to sit side by side in cup finals, but everything gets toxic, and more so every day it seems.

If they went down they'd just be straight back up with their money. Their infrastucture obvioulsy needs bining.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      Reply #5909: Apr 08, 2022 11:42:01 pm
      I don't want them to to go down, but I don't live in Liverpool. Never been relegated from the top division ever is quite nice really and would be a proud record to hold on to. We used to sit side by side in cup finals, but everything gets toxic, and more so every day it seems.

If they went down they'd just be straight back up with their money. Their infrastucture obvioulsy needs bining.

There isn’t a club more toxic than them KUNTS, it used to be called the friendly derby but over the years they have become more bitter to the point where it’s almost cringeworthy, you obviously do not understand the rivalry that has always existed since 1892, like you I’m a woolly back and if I’m totally honest will never fully understand myself because I am not Scouse/ or from Merseyside, only those who are will ‘get it’, the likes of you and I are only observers,

We’re  talking about members of the same families here, who may or may not be at loggerheads for two games of each season, imagine  what that would  be like on a match day, I’m betting there exists some brilliantly funny stories  given the Scouse sense of humour, and there’s obviously a more serious side that could create family feuds,

I’ve been to a few derbies and tbh, never seen any trouble, I guess that’s why it used to be regarded as the friendly derby, that, and of course the finals both clubs have played in with fans travelling & sharing terracing together to Wemberley,

That bitterness has gotten worse over the years, but I’ve not been for years myself so I don’t think I have the authority to comment too much on what it’s really like these days, but I do know it’s getting worse, unfortunately!!

Y  N  W  A

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,464 posts | 4591 
      Reply #5910: Apr 09, 2022 12:41:14 am

Quick Reply