Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 7th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

How Much Money?

Read 4813 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: How Much Money?
      Reply #46: Jun 06, 2012 05:22:20 pm
      Ya I can see us spending big to get the players Brenny needs to get us into pole position for challenging for the league. For me 50m would do it. Bring in the likes of:

Joe Allen: 15m- We have been missing Xabi Alonso like a hole in the heart since he went to Real, this fella can be every bit as good as him!

Danny Graham 15m: As we all know, we are missing the killer touch and Danny would certainly provide it!

Russell Martin 12m: Was top notch at Norwich last year and would give us that defensive steel on the right hand side!

Matthew Etherington 8m: A tricky winger who loves to set up goals, would be perfect out wide for us!

Are you for real pal?
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Re: How Much Money?
      Reply #47: Jun 06, 2012 08:45:20 pm
      Barney / Jase, ignore him lads. It's a Manc WUM trying to get a rise out of you. His name should be enough of a giveaway.

Report and ignore. Don't feed it.

Cheers mate, didn't even get on to his name. I use twitter quite a lot and some of our fans are actually like that, so it's not always easy to differentiate between the WUMS and the idiots!

Quick Reply