Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Liverpool announce 10 fixture changes

Read 2982 times
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Liverpool announce 10 fixture changes
      Jul 05, 2012 12:29:45 pm
      http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/10-fixture-changes-for-lfc

Liverpool have announced 10 Barclays Premier League fixtures for 2012-13 have been rearranged.

Liverpool v Manchester City: This will now be played on Sunday, August 26 with a 4pm kick off. It will be televised live on Sky Sports.

Liverpool v Arsenal: This will now be played on Sunday, September 2 with a 1.30pm kick off. It will be televised live on Sky Sports.

Sunderland v Liverpool: This will still be played on Saturday, September 15, but will now kick off at 5.30pm and be televised live on ESPN.

Liverpool v Manchester United: This will now be played on Sunday, September 23 and kick off at 1.30pm. It will be televised live on Sky Sports.

Everton v Liverpool: This will still be played on Saturday, October 27, but will now kick off at 12.45pm and be televised live by Sky Sports.

Liverpool v Newcastle: This will now be played on Sunday, November 4 and kick off at 4pm. It will be televised live on Sky Sports.

Chelsea v Liverpool: This will now be played on Sunday, November 11 and kick off at 4pm. It will be televised live by Sky Sports.

Swansea City v Liverpool: This game will still be played on Saturday, November 24, but will now kick off at 12.45pm. It will be televised live by Sky Sports.

Tottenham v Liverpool: This game will now be played on Wednesday, November 28 and kick off at 8pm.

Arsenal v Liverpool: This game will now be played on Wednesday, January 30 and kick off at 7.45pm.

Please note the following additional fixture changes will occur ONLY if Liverpool qualify for the Europa League group stage:

Liverpool v Stoke City: Will move to Sunday, October 7.

Everton v Liverpool: Will move to Sunday, October 28 and kick off at 1.30pm.

Swansea City v Liverpool: Will move to Sunday, November 25 and kick off at 1.30pm.

West Ham v Liverpool: Will move to Sunday, December 9.

If we qualify for the europa league, it seems well be playing almost every week on sundays.

Anyone knows if the 12u45 kick-offs are for safety regulations of just for television?
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Re: Liverpool announce 10 fixture changes
      Reply #1: Jul 05, 2012 12:46:08 pm
      As far as I can remember the 12-45pm K.O's are a standard Sky kick offtime for saturday lunchtimes.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #2: Jul 05, 2012 02:44:45 pm
      I bet JDs glad he hasn't done the prediction league yet.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #3: Jul 05, 2012 02:51:56 pm
      Please note the following additional fixture changes will occur ONLY if Liverpool qualify for the Europa League group stage:

Liverpool v Stoke City: Will move to Sunday, October 7.

Oh don't F**k me about now!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,882 posts | 704 
      Reply #4: Jul 06, 2012 08:41:51 pm

Swansea City v Liverpool: Will move to Sunday, November 25 and kick off at 1.30pm.

West Ham v Liverpool: Will move to Sunday, December 9.

One of the last two group games is on a Wednesday.

Hopefully we will qualify, so the games can be moved, and everyone gets good notice of them.
      pragnorok
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #5: Jul 07, 2012 11:42:41 am
      already 10 fixture changes and they are expecting the supporters clubs to fork out money up front for six months in advance. Fcuking joke if you ask me.
      johnlfcreds2010
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 996 posts | 69 
      Reply #6: Jul 16, 2012 08:47:53 pm
      Liverpool V Stoke . mental note, dont get tickets to this one. Saw this fixture twice last year and as far as i'm concerned , they can kiss my f***in arse that team.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #7: Jul 16, 2012 08:51:00 pm
      Liverpool V Stoke . mental note, dont get tickets to this one. Saw this fixture twice last year and as far as i'm concerned , they can kiss my f***in arse that team.

You didn't go to the Carling Cup match at the Britannia when Suarez ripped them a new one then?  ;D
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #8: Jul 16, 2012 09:13:32 pm
      I'm trying to get tickets for lfc vs stoke. Hope to see us destroy them tiki taka style.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #9: Jul 16, 2012 09:18:58 pm
      I'm trying to get tickets for lfc vs stoke. Hope to see us destroy them tiki taka style.

Let me get mine first  :P
      MsGerrard
      Reply #10: Jul 16, 2012 10:46:44 pm
      You didn't go to the Carling Cup match at the Britannia when Suarez ripped them a new one then?  ;D

Oh What A Night !!!

One of my highlights of last season, seeing us beat Stoke for the first time at the Britannia  :scarf:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #11: Jul 16, 2012 11:10:17 pm

Luis SuƔrez Wonderful Goal vs Stoke City Carling Cup

Oh! My favourite goal from last season. Great goal, great night!
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #12: Jul 16, 2012 11:21:20 pm

That was a superbly taken goal and shows that Luis can do it on a cold night at the Britannia.  :gt-happyup:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Jul 16, 2012 11:40:25 pm

Thanks FMS, good memories from Suarez that night  ;D

That was a superbly taken goal and shows that Luis can do it on a cold night at the Britannia.  :gt-happyup:

;D.....indeed he can Tim  :laugh:
      Sir Suarez
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 59 
      Reply #14: Jul 17, 2012 01:20:15 am
      why cant the season start tomorrow...
      johnlfcreds2010
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 996 posts | 69 
      Reply #15: Jul 17, 2012 08:56:33 pm

ha ha , no i had the pleasure of the two home games. Lack of atmosphere at both and very flat games - one was the fa  cup on a sleepy sunday afternoon.
      I would swap both memories for your away game in a heartbeat.  ;D
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #16: Jul 17, 2012 09:21:33 pm
      ha ha , no i had the pleasure of the two home games. Lack of atmosphere at both and very flat games - one was the fa  cup on a sleepy sunday afternoon.
      I would swap both memories for your away game in a heartbeat.

I should add that I was sat with the Stoke fans so it wasn't as good as it could have been for me, MsG, RedKenny and co were making far more noise than the Stoke majority that night! Decent game as well.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #17: Jul 17, 2012 09:42:49 pm
      I should add that I was sat with the Stoke fans so it wasn't as good as it could have been for me, MsG, RedKenny and co were making far more noise than the Stoke majority that night! Decent game as well.

That's what I loved about that night, being with a few thousand Liverpool fans and the NOISE was superb throughout the whole game, before and after as well, I want more away games  :D

Quick Reply