Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Hearts Fc.....HELP REQUIRED

Read 1139 times
      Jambo in need
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Hearts Fc.....HELP REQUIRED
      Nov 10, 2012 11:45:18 am
      Morning guys, First can I say I deliberately chose my username of Jambo in need to put across exactly what I/we are, as most of you know my club(hearts) are in desperate need of investment/donations, our Russian owner whom some like some don't has decided he can no longer afford to fund the club as he has before and with a recent and pending tax case Hearts have approached the fans asking for us to buy shares and tickets to generate much needed cash and quick as HMRC have given Hearts 8 days to pay just under 500k and have issued a winding up order on one of Scotland oldest clubs, the owner is hoping one day that the fans can buy back part of the club through buying up shares and this is the first steps towards this, there's lots of problems happening just now but Hearts fans have taken to this and are turning up in droves to buy shares, our fans forum is called Jamboskickback and on Thursday we started a donations thread, already it's at £10,000 in less than 3 days! Yesterday we purchased 5000 shares with more to follow. The nature of this post is to ascertain if anyone from Liverpool Fc fans forum would be willing to donate even a few quid via our paypal donations page which I will post below, some folk will laugh at this and some perhaps think what a cheek don't know but I'm appealing to the real football fans out there!, Hearts Fc are an institution and a huge part of our great city, thousands of us embarked on your shores in august and had a really fantastic time and made some great friends, your club and city Were extremely welcoming to us and for that we are very grateful, had it not been for Suarez and that 89th minute goal we may not be in this position hahaha, it's your fault ;D, no seriously guys this is a call from football fans to football fans in hope that a few of you may be interested in helping out even to the tune of a few quid,

Here is the link if any of you are generous enough to donate a few quid, a fiver maybe even a tenner?, if you are kind enough to donate please put LFC REDS FORUM in the note section so we know where the help is coming from, we plan to do similar throughout uk in hope but thought I would start here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Yours in hope

A Jambo in need
      Jambo in need
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Re: Hearts Fc.....HELP REQUIRED
      Reply #1: Nov 10, 2012 11:48:05 am
      http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/donate/

Here is the link for anyone willing to help guys, thanks

Quick Reply