Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

A look into my crystal ball at the future of football.........

Read 875 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      A look into my crystal ball at the future of football.........
      Jun 11, 2012 11:03:36 am
      I've just been asked by someone if in future technology will come into the game and I got a bit carried away by predicting the future of football. My predictions are as follows

2013 - Fergie announces his retirement from football, in reality he carries onto the age on 95 when he is found dead by Mike Phelan in the dugout after a home defeat to Stockport in the FA cup.
      2014 - After losing to Argentina in the world cup final, brazilian fans go on the rampage and remove statue of christ the redeemer and threaten to stick it up Pele's arse.
      2014- Roy Hodgson is sacked as england manager. FA announce that replacement will be chosen on by primetime show on ITV saturday nights produced by Simon Cowell. Bookies make Sir David Beckham, Sir Simon Cowell and Boris Johnson favourites for job.
      2015 - Everton are bought by chinese billionaire who announces he will move club to Shanghai and he sells Goodison to developers to build the city's biggest public lavatory. It is discovered five years later that he was a fraudster. Everton now ground share with Rhyl.
      2017- Lord Beckham resigns as england manager after they finish bottom of group including San Marino, Andorra and formby point caravan park.
      2016 - Fernando Torres is appointed player manager at Chelsea. He is sacked a week later.
      2090 - After a hundred years liverpool win league number 19 after a last minute goal against Southport by Jamie Carragher III at the Costa Coffee Famous Blue Star Fish and Chip Shop Fenway Sports Dome in front of 65,000 people.
      2130 - Intergalatic football president Sepp Blatter announces ban on clones and amphibians playing in World Cup
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 750 posts |
      Re: A look into my crystal ball at the future of football.........
      Reply #1: Jun 11, 2012 12:22:52 pm
      ^^^^^^ :lmao:

Still see no title win for England in there. No bloddy hope in my lifetime then ;D
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #2: Jun 11, 2012 01:23:22 pm
      June 11, 2012 Roy Hodgson 'rubs his face off' as Evra 'wheels away' after scoring Frances fifth unanswered goal. The game is marred by controversy as Terry walks off the pitch after claiming Laurent Blanc called him a 'cockney c*nt'
      MartyMacca
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 12, 2012 01:30:45 pm
      Jamie Carragher the third ;D

Quick Reply