Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 5th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W9 D6 L6

The FA

Read 4023 times
      MartyMacca
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Re: The FA
      Reply #23: Jun 12, 2012 10:37:29 am
      1 rule for one and 1 rule for another ie terry its a shame
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,017 posts | 3955 
      Reply #24: Jun 23, 2012 01:37:28 pm
      The is no way a court will find Terry guilty with so much hearsay, giving the FAA the perfect excuse to let Terry off scott free
      If the case against Terry was based on hearsay it would not be allowed to proceed to the High Court.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #25: Jun 23, 2012 01:45:07 pm
      If the case against Terry was based on hearsay it would not be allowed to proceed to the High Court.

Yup, he's having his swansong as we speak. He's fu**ed. The unfortunate by product of his court case is Luis will get dragged through the mud all over again.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #26: Jun 23, 2012 03:08:42 pm
      This thread makes me very angry - I F***ing hate The FA.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,017 posts | 3955 
      Reply #27: Jun 23, 2012 05:10:57 pm
      Yup, he's having his swansong as we speak. He's fu**ed. The unfortunate by product of his court case is Luis will get dragged through the mud all over again.
      Could be a blessing in disguise mate, if the Luis/liar Evra case were used as a reference point the injustice and the bullshit element would scream out. Personally I would not envisage his council using the case for any reason whatever.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,017 posts | 3955 
      Reply #28: Jun 24, 2012 12:40:43 pm
      Could be a blessing in disguise mate, if the Luis/liar Evra case were used as a reference point the injustice and the bullshit element would scream out. Personally I would not envisage his council using the case for any reason whatever.
      As a post script to the above I neglected to point out that as the Suarez/liar Evra case was based purely on hearsay any refence to it in HM High Court would be inadmissible evidence.

Quick Reply