Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Do you ever treat yourselves

Read 3930 times
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Re: Do you ever treat yourselves
      Reply #23: Jul 08, 2012 05:40:15 pm
      If I can be blunt, I honestly thought this thread was going to be about onanism. No doubt says more about me, maybe I need to go 'treat' myself.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #24: Jul 08, 2012 05:50:25 pm
      If I can be blunt, I honestly thought this thread was going to be about onanism. No doubt says more about me, maybe I need to go 'treat' myself.

Smutty boy  ;)  :laugh:
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Reply #25: Jul 08, 2012 05:57:05 pm
      I work for a startup company where there's a lot of pressure to bring in revenue. So I set short-term goals for myself. My income's small in this early phase so I can only treat myself to little things. Two weeks ago I hit a goal so I went to an IMAX movie. I think if I do well this week I'll treat myself to a nice dinner at a good restaurant.  :)

If I get lucky and this business takes off right, I'm going to treat myself to an expensive car or better yet retirement!  8)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #26: Jul 08, 2012 06:00:47 pm
      I work for a startup company where there's a lot of pressure to bring in revenue. So I set short-term goals for myself. My income's small in this early phase so I can only treat myself to little things. Two weeks ago I hit a goal so I went to an IMAX movie. I think if I do well this week I'll treat myself to a nice dinner at a good restaurant.  :)

If I get lucky and this business takes off right, I'm going to treat myself to an expensive car or better yet retirement!  8)

Get yourself over to England Soxfan and more importantly Anfield and Liverpool  ;)

Quick Reply