Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Cheers Kenny

Read 4734 times
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Re: Cheers Kenny
      Reply #46: Aug 08, 2012 04:02:48 am
      That's not all you wrote though, read your second paragraph.

This is a thread thanking him for our return to Europe. FSG's 'difficult business decision' didn't need to be brought up at all.
      I'm well aware of what I wrote. My post was positive toward Kenny, and I hope he returns to the club.

Moaners gotta find something to moan about in every thread...  :roll:

YNWA Kenny  :scarf:
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Re: Cheers Kenny
      Reply #47: Aug 08, 2012 07:42:21 am
      I'm sorry If it fits in here or not.

Back in the 80's. When Kenny was in charge. We won our last league title. I wasn't even born than. I started following LFC in early 2000's as a kid. At that point of time I knew nothing about Kenny.  Afterwards I went on to know that Kenny is an absolute legend. A man to look upto.

Now after, Roy was sacked and I saw Dalglish as the new interim manager. It was like a dream come true. I asked some of my friends that how will the team play under Kenny. Everybody said Pass and Move.

For me It all started to went wrong from the day we signed Jordan Henderson. Al his signings had a big doubts but I was excited because I thought Kenny knows what he's doing and he has done in the past and will do it again but It all fell apart. Players didn't looked half arsed to play for the club. All the signings were found wanting. One thing I couldn't understood about backing of the player in every interview even when the horror show was in full swing. In his last interview he said" The players are huge credit to the club". I was thinking. The players are the reason why KD were forced to leave the job and Kenny's still backing them?

Last Year's window has given us a huge setback. Kenny's mistakes are the reason why are we so skint this time.

I'm sorry Kenny's regime was a huge disappointment for me. Only saving grace was the Cup. Maybe I expected too much from kenny. Don't get me wrong  It's not a dig or anything. Have still the same respect for the man and will always has. That's just way how I feel.

Quick Reply