Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 19th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W7 D2 L0

Sometimes I think we go a bit to far.

Read 5864 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Re: Sometimes I think we go a bit to far.
      Reply #23: Sep 04, 2012 09:01:58 pm
      That's exactly the sort of pathetic, dumb-a#sed, moronic sh#te I'd expect from you AZ - what the f#ck is wrong with you.

Lock this the f#ck up please!!

:gunhappyyank:

Just kidding  :f_tongueincheek:
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #24: Sep 04, 2012 09:08:21 pm

I've had my fair share of fallouts with posters on here, namely crouchinho,Diego, Roddenberry, vitez and a fair few others.

And we carried on discussing other things and didn't hold a grudge, or at least I didn't. ;)

Some of this comes when you've been on a forum for a while, no one is ever going to agree with everything you do, sometimes it gets heated, but I still have respect for most the posters I've have debated with.

AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #25: Sep 04, 2012 09:08:40 pm
      That's exactly the sort of pathetic, dumb-a#sed, moronic sh#te I'd expect from you AZ - what the f#ck is wrong with you.

Lock this the f#ck up please!!

:gunhappyyank:

Just kidding  :f_tongueincheek:

quiet yer trap ya c*nt!  :P
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #26: Sep 04, 2012 11:32:23 pm
      Good post

I tend to just ignore the people that are on a wind up. The reason I keep coming back is due to the fact that there is a group of posters on here whos posts are well thought out and whos opinion isn't a massive knee jerk. If I wanted that I'd go on the offal  :f_tongueincheek:
      RyanBabel
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #27: Sep 05, 2012 06:55:14 am
      I'm brand new fresh meat here, so please bear with my ignorance and let me know when I'm out of line, but I love this club and always will. When LFC are struggling I feel physical pain. And I really miss babel. Kid had flair and a spark off the bench like no other. Best super sub in the league. Better touch then pele, ha. I was so sad when he left. Sorry for my drunken rant. Have no memory what this topic is but cheers. YNWA
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,882 posts | 704 
      Reply #28: Sep 05, 2012 06:59:58 am
      Compared to the civil war days of 2010, when Liverpool forums where hostile places to visit, our current issues are now civilised.

We have our issues now, but it's generally accepted who is responsible for them. That wasn't the case 2 years ago, where half the fanbase thought the coach was a warrior, while the other half wanted nothing to do with him, and everyone in the club fought each other, instead of acting in the club's best interests.

We win together now, and move on together. 
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #29: Sep 05, 2012 10:33:02 am
      AZ, just want to say, that is a great post, probably the best I have seen in a long time. Well done mate. +1

I am no angel. However, I think it is important to let those express their opinion. This is one of the main reasons why I am a member of a forum. It's helps me to see what other Liverpool fans believe on individual situation and helps me gather more information on a matter. I am a firm believer that everyone should be given an opportunity to say what they want to say, as long as it is not nasty and vindictive towards another poster. This forum is for Reds and whilst we get a few non-Reds spouting sh*t, the mass majority are sound.

We win together and we lose together. Now, can we all just get along and have a massive hug please. :action-smiley-031:
      LFCexiled
      Reply #30: Sep 05, 2012 10:40:18 am
      Don't know what you're on about, this is a lovely place full of lovely people.

*takes another Tramadol*
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,494 posts | 3442 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #31: Sep 05, 2012 10:41:02 am
      Good to see a bit of love around at the moment in difficult times, I hope it continues as after all I usually find the tough times make you appreciate the good times more if you can ride the negative emotions that bad results bring, if it doesn't then let me be the first to say that you're all a bunch of cu*ts who know nothing about football.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #32: Sep 05, 2012 10:46:10 am
      Good to see a bit of love around at the moment in difficult times, I hope it continues as after all I usually find the tough times make you appreciate the good times more if you can ride the negative emotions that bad results bring, if it doesn't then let me be the first to say that you're all a bunch of cu*ts who know nothing about football.

No smiley, he must be being serious. :'(

You have hit the nail on the head though. Times like this, you need to stick together. I know it may be seen as a bit of a cliche but Liverpool FC is a family and us fans need to stick together through the rough and the good.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,860 posts | 6793 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #33: Sep 05, 2012 10:53:35 am

We win together and we lose together. Now, can we all just get along and have a massive hug please. :action-smiley-031:

Is that you Cas?  :hug:
      LFCexiled
      Reply #34: Sep 05, 2012 11:00:18 am

Christ knows we need her in here, it's becoming the least blokey thread since the 'Best Man Bag & Moisturiser' thread.

Man up people, at least till Cas comes in and spreads the love and gives us a focal point! ;D
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #35: Sep 05, 2012 11:03:10 am
      This thread is like one of those Jerry Springer/Jeremy Kyle specials where everyone is nice to each other cause the Hamster has got cancer or something...

I promised I won't cry but when I remember him running on me hand and stuff it's just too much..
      I love you Mum/cousin/sister..

Bless ya lads... Sorry if Im ever a n*b like.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #36: Sep 05, 2012 11:03:26 am

Man up people, at least till Cas comes in and spreads the love and gives us a focal point! ;D
      Come on mate ,you know Cas is not the sort of girl who will give you her focal point.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,641 posts | 3867 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #37: Sep 05, 2012 11:05:31 am
      Sometimes I realise we are all cu*ts.
      Arguing in circles, while getting wound up about things we have no influence on.

Then I get a horrible feeling and remember I should be working.
      On that note off I go.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #38: Sep 05, 2012 11:08:55 am
      Come on mate ,you know Cas is not the sort of girl who will give you her focal point.

Probably not but she may give you her beady eye.

Fnar, fnar. ;D
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #39: Sep 05, 2012 11:41:31 am
      This thread is like one of those Jerry Springer/Jeremy Kyle specials where everyone is nice to each other cause the Hamster has got cancer or something...

:lmao:

Can I just say, I love you all....but not in a gay way. ;)
      ilikeliverpool
      • Forum John Toshack

• 253 posts |
      Reply #40: Sep 05, 2012 12:35:44 pm
      Sometimes I realise we are all cu*ts.
      Arguing in circles, while getting wound up about things we have no influence on.

Then I get a horrible feeling and remember I should be working.
      On that note off I go.
      Haha, yeah that's often what it is. A bit of entertainment in between work.
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      • taught English by AZ, grAmmEr schooL fAiLure
      Reply #41: Sep 05, 2012 05:00:34 pm
      good post even i agree with you and only have 171 posts in two years, and im no wu merchant just want a succesful team like all of  us ,sorry if i offended you the other day
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #42: Sep 05, 2012 05:05:24 pm
      :lmao:

Can I just say, I love you all....but not in a gay way. ;)

Quick Reply