Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 9th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W6 D4 L1

James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for S*n's coverage of Hillsborough Disaster

Read 11399 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,023 posts | 3957 
      Re: James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for S*n's coverage of Hillsborough Disaster
      Reply #46: Jul 14, 2012 09:26:28 am
      He could lye prostate on the ground before the families begging for forgiveness but they will never have it.
      Simply becuase they do not understand what it is they did wrong and they still don't/Anything now is an attempt to improve their image.
      For me I hope the entire company burns in hell where it belongs.
      What is truly obscene is the fact that from day 1 their only agenda has been entirely self serving, Murdoch, McKenzie and co  have a mental condition that precludes emotion - they should be pitied but I'll leave that to somebody else I want them F***ing burned.
      BirkenshawBantam
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      Re: James Murdoch offers 'full apology' for S*n's coverage of Hillsborough Disaster
      Reply #47: Jul 14, 2012 12:01:03 pm
      What is truly obscene is the fact that from day 1 their only agenda has been entirely self serving, Murdoch, McKenzie and co  have a mental condition that precludes emotion - they should be pitied but I'll leave that to somebody else I want them f**king burned.

That headline was the most disgusting thing many people in the UK have ever read, my old man was talking to me about it this morning and has never read that paper since, how they published such horrific lies so soon after the tragedy is nothing short of vile, if somebody on Twitter claimed something similar they would be reffered to in the scum as a vile internet troll, that is what the scum is a vile sick twisted grief troll.

Will never buy the paper purely out of respect for the way the Hilsborough families have conducted themselves when they could be up in arms about it all.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,023 posts | 3957 
      Reply #48: Jul 15, 2012 06:29:00 pm

Will never buy the paper purely out of respect for the way the Hilsborough families have conducted themselves when they could be up in arms about it all.
      The F***ing rag is for retards, have never, ever read it. Would not wipe my arse with the filth.
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #49: Jul 16, 2012 08:29:08 am
      COCK
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #50: Jul 16, 2012 09:43:07 am
       The only reason the b***ard is apologising is because he has been found out.If it wasn't for this inquiry his gob would still be closed,he should be thrown to the crowd at Anfield wearing Manures colours when we play them.
      NavyNick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 851 posts | 38 
      Reply #51: Jul 16, 2012 10:15:49 am
      And of course the amount of money they are losing out.  More and more people are realising what a skag ridden paper it is, i hope the b"£$%^&s go to the wall. 
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,023 posts | 3957 
      Reply #52: Jul 22, 2012 07:24:27 am
      bbc news

Murdoch Quits UK Directorship

Rupert Murdoch has resigned from a string of directorships controlling his News Corporations UK newspapers.

full story:-    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18940016

The arl c**t will still carry on with his international roles but he is so hated in the UK it has affected his business drastically.
      He must be losing money hand over fist over here.
      Now just die and go to hell.
      TheSturridgeShake
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 61 posts | 20 
      • JFT96 <3
      Reply #53: Sep 12, 2012 12:47:43 am
      Anything Murdoch owns I will not buy. Whether its the papers or his other ventures in media, Sky Sports for example.

I will never ever purchase that sh*t and thats the end of it. I will happily steal from the **** though, just as he and his vindictive and sickening organisation has stole the truth from many families over the years.

He is nothing more than a cold and calculated crook who has for many years has not been caught. Now he's being put to the test the coward has tried to put his son in front of the sword. What a despicable human being. The sooner his company and he dies the better.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #54: Sep 12, 2012 01:42:02 pm
      Nothing the SUN or Murdoch say or do will ever change my mind I want them closed down.

Quick Reply