Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)

Read 213401 times
      liamshannon94
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Re: Spare Ticket Thread Home/Away (News Latest)
      Reply #598: Apr 13, 2018 02:57:44 pm
      Flights are booked from Dublin to Rome. Land in Rome at 11am on Wednesday and Return Thursday 11pm.

If anyone has 1 ticket spare, contact me please.
      Johnyfazman
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #599: Apr 14, 2018 04:18:12 pm
      Hi Guys

Does anyone know where I can list 3 tickets for the Liverpool v Bournemouth game today? We are down at the ground now, and 3 members of our Liverpool supporters club cannot make it, we have two seats in LC KL & KJ, and one in anfield road block 206.

We are genuine supporters club no touts, open to offers for less than 50% of face value, if I can get anything back for the supporters who can’t make it and get bums on spare seats ;)
      Nicole510
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #600: Apr 14, 2018 08:35:15 pm
      Hi all,

Looking for 2 tickets for Stoke or Brighton game.
      Wanting to treat my Liverpool daft dad for his birthday but struggling to get tickets from LFC website.
      Happy to pay £50-80 for tickets

If anyone has any spares for either game please give me an email (nicolescobbie@hotmail.com)
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #601: Apr 16, 2018 12:17:57 pm
      Looking to go over from Ireland to the Roma game with two of my mates. Will probably go over for the atmosphere whether I can get a ticket or not.

How hard will three be to get?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #602: Apr 16, 2018 12:21:12 pm
      Looking to go over from Ireland to the Roma game with two of my mates. Will probably go over for the atmosphere whether I can get a ticket or not.

I was only talking about tickets the other day and how LFC v Porto being a dead rubber saved me at the time.
      Reckon anyone looking for "unwanted" tickets for the Semis will be disappointed.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #603: Apr 16, 2018 10:23:47 pm
      I was only talking about tickets the other day and how LFC v Porto being a dead rubber saved me at the time.
      Reckon anyone looking for "unwanted" tickets for the Semis will be disappointed.

If anyone hears of anything could they let me know. Desperate to go to this!
      colin260763
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #604: Apr 18, 2018 10:48:01 am
      If anyone hears of anything could they let me know. Desperate to go to this!
        just booked flights to nice then car hire 3 days easyjet to nice £53 1st may back 4th may cheapest way i found just need tickets now its mad ticket agency £500 for liverpool end
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #605: Apr 18, 2018 10:59:56 am
        just booked flights to nice then car hire 3 days easyjet to nice £53 1st may back 4th may cheapest way i found just need tickets now its mad ticket agency £500 for liverpool end

Be careful that it's not a scam.
      If the agency doesn't have paypal or card options on their site it's likely a con.
      Sounds all too familiar.
      colin260763
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #606: Apr 18, 2018 11:21:29 am
      Be careful that it's not a scam.
      If the agency doesn't have paypal or card options on their site it's likely a con.
      Sounds all too familiar.
      not paid for them yet but its cosha guy at our golf club owns it its a lot not sure to wait until after 1st leg or not
      BillyA80
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #607: Apr 19, 2018 08:27:15 pm
      I know it's off topic, but how many more fans have been to every game in the Champions League including Hoffenheim, but didn't get tickets for Roma? It does my head in seeing them for over £600 on various sites
      « Last Edit: Apr 19, 2018 08:49:00 pm by BillyA80 »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #608: Apr 19, 2018 08:43:57 pm

Rocking horse sh*t.
      Jrsmith
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #609: Apr 21, 2018 05:56:26 pm
      Hi All, wondered if anyone can help, me and my son's are big Liverpool fans and they are at the age now (15 and 12) where they want to start going to the games either home or away but as we live in the Midlands it's very hard to get tickets, does anyone know of anywhere/ anyone we would be able to get 3 tickets sat together if possible,we don't mind which games or price as long as it reasonable, we hope to start going from next season, ideally we wouldn't mind sharing season tickets with someone who is in the same position as us who couldn't go to all the matches, please contact me on here or via my email smith-j61@sky.com. Thanks Julian.
      Celiabygrave
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #610: Apr 22, 2018 08:25:32 pm
      Looking for Liverpool v Brighton tickets for my 8 year old and his dad as a surprise. I know unlikely as last game, but please Email me if you can help celiabygrave@hotmail.co.uk
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #611: Apr 23, 2018 07:24:50 pm

It seems to me if y'all one post want tickets types actually contribute to other threads on the site folks are more willing to help out? ouch that logo is a bit big soz!
      Troelsskov
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #612: Apr 24, 2018 04:13:38 pm
      Hello everybody!
      I have a business purpose in Rom the next week, which makes is possible for me to watch the uefa chl semi finale.
      I don't expect anybody in here can help me, but I thought it was worth a shot, or if you have a sweet contact please share it with a fellow supporter!  ;)
      I am searching for 1-3 tickets,

Contact me here.
      Or at: Troelsrosenberg@hotmail.com

Best regards,
      Troels
      « Last Edit: Apr 25, 2018 01:16:43 pm by Venison 86, Reason: We do not support the sale of tickets for more than face value »
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #613: Apr 28, 2018 08:59:18 am
      I have a pair for Stoke game today face value MS Upper if anyone needs them, inbox me or call 07935285384 Allan.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #614: Apr 28, 2018 10:43:06 am
      If anyone has any for Brigthon keep me in mind
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #615: May 12, 2018 08:25:08 pm
      I want to drive up to Anfield for the game tomorrow ( from Surrey ) However I don't have a ticket.Well I can have a ticket but the man wants £100 for it.Can't bring myself to give in to this "tyranny".Any of my fellow reds can help, it would be much appreciated.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #616: May 13, 2018 08:22:12 am
      I want to drive up to Anfield for the game tomorrow ( from Surrey ) However I don't have a ticket.Well I can have a ticket but the man wants £100 for it.Can't bring myself to give in to this "tyranny".Any of my fellow reds can help, it would be much appreciated.

Call in and see me in hotel TIA a friend may be able to help.
      elishamccrory
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #617: Jul 02, 2018 12:22:52 pm
      Anyone have any spares for the pre-season friendly at Chester this weekend? My boyfriend’s birthday and he’s dying to watch!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #618: Jul 03, 2018 06:45:18 am
      Most likely going to be in London for the Palace game on the 18th September at Selhurst Park.

What's the best way to go about trying to grab a ticket? Any info would be appreciated :)
      sushkach
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #619: Jul 04, 2018 02:04:15 pm
      Hello lads! Is there any chance to get a ticket for game against Crystal Palace on the August 18th? Coming from mother Russia to watch my favourite team in the world. Maybe one of the holders of season ticket cannot go and will share a ticket with me (of course with some extra-payment). Would be very grateful :) Cheers!
      « Last Edit: Jul 04, 2018 09:45:23 pm by sushkach »
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #620: Jul 04, 2018 04:14:14 pm
      Most likely going to be in London for the Palace game on the 18th September at Selhurst Park.

What's the best way to go about trying to grab a ticket? Any info would be appreciated :)

18th August*

🤦🏻‍♂️

Quick Reply