Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4251910 times
      Bogdan91
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts |
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #26749: Jul 26, 2016 11:17:09 pm
      Hearing news this might not happen.  Nobody wants to pay Raoila so if the mancs want him they're going to have to pick up the tab meaning he's going to cost them around £145m and they've still not upped the bid to meet Juves demands of £120m yet.

Would be hilarious if they end up without their main man but equally hilarious if they stump up that amount.  With wages that's around £225m.
      if they don't get him they will probably get someone better then him anyway for a lot cheaper so that won't be good
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #26750: Jul 26, 2016 11:26:54 pm
      if they don't get him they will probably get someone better then him anyway for a lot cheaper so that won't be good

Anything that makes them look even bigger tw*ts than they already are is hilarious so I couldn't give a F**k who they sign as an alternative, we can still take the piss for their failure to land him. 
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #26751: Jul 26, 2016 11:27:49 pm
      Anything that makes them look even bigger tw*ts than they already are is hilarious so I couldn't give a f**k who they sign as an alternative, we can still take the piss for their failure to land him. 

Is right! Especially seeing as they think its a done deal.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #26752: Jul 26, 2016 11:28:36 pm
      Oh aren't we precious, tell me then why would someone who could pretty much go to any club they wanted extend their contract if they were unhappy with the transfer budget, just hypothetically, because I'm struggling to figure that one out.

Ok, let's play assumption and presumption here. What is or are the real reasons that made Klopp come to this club we will never know until he writes a biography of himself and say it in his very own words. Perhaps he may have mentioned somewhere in his interviews that he likes the club, the history and son on and so forth. I'm sure that happened in his first interview. I don't for a moment think that he has mentioned one of the reasons for that is based on us "not having a big transfer budget".

Whatever reason or reasons we put forward in our arguments here is purely based on assumptions. Ok since we are on assumption, my assumption being that at that moment he left Dortmund, he likes this club, the history the fans and a host of other reasons. Furthermore, there weren't many other big clubs that attracts Klopp at that moment. MU, Man City, Chelsea would have gotten Klopp if the timing was right but it wasn't the case, fans were disillusioned with BR to the point of mutiny, FSG does not have much choice with the candidates available at that moment while Klopp never had the privilege of a super duper transfer budget at Dortmund and perhaps never demanded for one in the first place  and for all these reasons it was a perfect fit for FSG. We are talking of Klopp here and not the fake one ala Maureen that wherever he goes a fat budget awaits him.

On the matter of "unhappy with the budget", i don't expect Klopp to walk out of the club because of that after just one season with us while he nearly won us 2 cups. To say that Klopp is happy with the transfer budget again is based on assumption.  There may have been mud-slinging sessions going on behind the scene at the moment that we will never know. When he was asked to sign an extension of his contract I don't expect Klopp to say "NO" because of not having a super transfer budget.

Bud, the difference between us is you're assuming things happening behind closed doors and reading Klopp's mind while I'm purely looking from the outside as a fan what FSG should do to ease Klopps works while 6 years on FSG modus operandi is clear for me to seeand it is getting very tiring. Peace brada.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #26753: Jul 27, 2016 08:37:23 am
      A few questions as a relatively new poster, but not a new fan:

1. The carpet-bagger idea. Is that simply by virtue of someone being an American (or not from Merseyside or UK)? Or is it more about the way FSG conducts its business. Do you see a difference between them and Hicks/Gillette, for instance?

2. Is it generally considered bad form or disloyal to question, in this case, the manager of the club? I'm a big fan of Klopp and think he's on the right track, but it does seem like some posters who disagree, or even just are unsure, are made to feel like they are wrong for having another opinion - like they shouldn't be allowed to talk. Those debates are part of the fun of following a club and taking part in a forum like this, yes?

3. That said, for the few who seem more intent simply on trolling, is ignoring them still the best way of sorting them out?

4. Have we signed a new left back yet?  ;D

I'll have a crack:

1. FSG and H&G are chalk and cheese. But because they don't invest heavily like a City, Chelsea or Mancs, they will forever be referred to similarly to what BBB described them (carpet-baggers).

Now whether you believe in this and why, is a different story. They have never deviated from what they said they would do when they took over. They were met with fanfare at that time but now have met resistance from some sections of our fan base. The reason? Ask those who feel that way but i have a few ideas why...

2. Disagree all you like. Makes for some good/interesting discussion. I trust Jürgen immensely but even i question why Moreno is still at the club. Probably one of the worst signings we have ever made given the fee and performances. It's in our nature as human's to disagree with people even though we trust and have faith in them.

3. Yes.

4. No.

Sorry but didn't Jürgen recently say that he had plenty of budget available to him if he needed it and also didn't he and the entire backroom staff just extend their contracts recently? You see this is what I don't get, you say that you trust Jürgen but you must think the man is complete numpty if he is willing to be tied down to these perceived low budgets without even the slightest wimper of complaint or do you perhaps think he is just a greedy b***ard happy to take the paycheck from FSG and to hell with how the team gets on? In your world it must be one or the other.
      In my world, and I suspect quite a few on here Jürgen either realises he cannot attract Paul Pogba, or whoever the F**k it is you doom-mongers want us to sign on a ridiculous transfer fee and wages, or, and this might shock you, he simply doesn't feel he needs to fill a team with a bunch of ego maniacs mercenaries who don't give 2 shits for the team and would rather recruit players who have bags of talent but aren't quite household names yet, think Vardy and Mahrez from season 2014/2015

I look forward to the response this post gets.
      Thaddeus
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,063 posts | 171 
      Reply #26754: Jul 27, 2016 09:55:07 am
      Sorry but didn't Jürgen recently say that he had plenty of budget available to him if he needed it and also didn't he and the entire backroom staff just extend their contracts recently? You see this is what I don't get, you say that you trust Jürgen but you must think the man is complete numpty if he is willing to be tied down to these perceived low budgets without even the slightest wimper of complaint or do you perhaps think he is just a greedy b***ard happy to take the paycheck from FSG and to hell with how the team gets on? In your world it must be one or the other.
      In my world, and I suspect quite a few on here Jürgen either realises he cannot attract Paul Pogba, or whoever the f**k it is you doom-mongers want us to sign on a ridiculous transfer fee and wages, or, and this might shock you, he simply doesn't feel he needs to fill a team with a bunch of ego maniacs mercenaries who don't give 2 shits for the team and would rather recruit players who have bags of talent but aren't quite household names yet, think Vardy and Mahrez from season 2014/2015

Who are you and what have you done with the real Heimdall?
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #26755: Jul 27, 2016 09:56:26 am
      Genuine questions:

Do you think they are siphoning club revenues out of the club?

"Genuine questions" Harry? Really?  :lmao:

Come on mate you have read and 'liked' enough of my posts to know exactly where I stand but... hey... I'll humour you in front of the gallery:

Answer to you first question: No. I don't believe that they are "siphoning" money any more than they risk any of their own money: They do not need to siphon anything; their initial investment has grown without that or further investment. The football team, on the other hand, hasn't.

Listen; I  will not resort to insulting your  intelligence by explaining that any more than I already have (in numerous post).

Or do you believe that all of the club revenues are being reinvested back into the club in the form of player transfers, stadium renovations, etc?
      See above.

Again... you already know this Harry but to be clear - I have never doubted or questioned either. For what it's worth; reinvesting Club revenue into the Club is something which should be a basic; a given: is that really worthy of high praise? Not for me.

How much investment would they need to make for people like you, Mick, etc to be satisfied?  10M a year?  50M a year?  100M a year?  Whatever it takes to win the league?

A bit of a daft question, in that I know for a fact that you have read (and fully understood) my position on transfers and, more importantly, on policy which is documented, in some depth, on here but... for the people who genuinely don't. The amount of money spent is immaterial to me. It's way more complicated than that and concerns a policy [documented in John Henry's letter to Liverpool fans 2012].

For what it's worth (and I have mentioned this elsewhere): I can see a relaxation in one aspect of that policy under Jürgen - i.e. he has been able to concentrate on signing, what he describes, as experienced players. I have welcomed that seed change.

In the first decade of the 21st century, Abramovich dumped close to a billion of his own money into Chelsea.  It earned bought them a lot of success in that time.  In more recent years, he has reeled in his level of personal investment and we have finished ahead of them 2x in the last 4 seasons.  Should he just carry on buying them trophies until he is broke?
      I couldn't give a flying F**k about Chelsea mate.

I've been a Red for 45 years. I've played and been 'round the game for even longer. I'm not some Johnny come lately, blow in or glory hunter who has learned what I know from history books. I lived that history. I have literally fought and bled for my Reds. And I can assure you I am not some c**t to be mugged off by any piss-taker.  ;D

"Genuine"? Here's "genuine"... me and my progeny will be loyal Reds long after FSG (and their mealy-mouthed fans) have long since gone with their carpet bags stuffed with profit.  ;)

« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2016 12:06:31 pm by bad boy bubby »
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #26756: Jul 27, 2016 10:16:01 am
      Ok, let's play assumption and presumption here. What is or are the real reasons that made Klopp come to this club we will never know until he writes a biography of himself and say it in his very own words. Perhaps he may have mentioned somewhere in his interviews that he likes the club, the history and son on and so forth. I'm sure that happened in his first interview. I don't for a moment think that he has mentioned one of the reasons for that is based on us "not having a big transfer budget".

Whatever reason or reasons we put forward in our arguments here is purely based on assumptions. Ok since we are on assumption, my assumption being that at that moment he left Dortmund, he likes this club, the history the fans and a host of other reasons. Furthermore, there weren't many other big clubs that attracts Klopp at that moment. MU, Man City, Chelsea would have gotten Klopp if the timing was right but it wasn't the case, fans were disillusioned with BR to the point of mutiny, FSG does not have much choice with the candidates available at that moment while Klopp never had the privilege of a super duper transfer budget at Dortmund and perhaps never demanded for one in the first place  and for all these reasons it was a perfect fit for FSG. We are talking of Klopp here and not the fake one ala Maureen that wherever he goes a fat budget awaits him.

On the matter of "unhappy with the budget", i don't expect Klopp to walk out of the club because of that after just one season with us while he nearly won us 2 cups. To say that Klopp is happy with the transfer budget again is based on assumption.  There may have been mud-slinging sessions going on behind the scene at the moment that we will never know. When he was asked to sign an extension of his contract I don't expect Klopp to say "NO" because of not having a super transfer budget.

Bud, the difference between us is you're assuming things happening behind closed doors and reading Klopp's mind while I'm purely looking from the outside as a fan what FSG should do to ease Klopps works while 6 years on FSG modus operandi is clear for me to seeand it is getting very tiring. Peace brada.

Fair enough, but you have to agree that it would be pretty bizarre for Klopp to sign a contract extension if he is being forced, against his will, to work to a very restricted budget, yes or no?
      BTW I am under no illusions that LFC spend less money than Manure, Chavs, Citeh and lately even the Arse but you have to remember that the club is currently having to spend a lot of money on upgrading the stadium and that may well be affecting the pot of cash available for transfers. I have said before that I would rather the club be run on a sensible financial basis than some reckless overspend short term basis, just to appease a minority of our fans who will only be happy if we buy players like Pogba. I actually like the idea that we can buy intelligently, buy up and coming stars and harness their full potential, I find it much more exciting as it makes the team more of a team rather than just a bunch of individuals.
      Anyway lets wait and see what happens, I for one can't wait for the new season to start, I think it will be a good one.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #26757: Jul 27, 2016 10:32:28 am
      1. The carpet-bagger idea. Is that simply by virtue of someone being an American (or not from Merseyside or UK)? Or is it more about the way FSG conducts its business. Do you see a difference between them and Hicks/Gillette, for instance?
      Just like the carpet baggers from history they have taken an opportunity to gain advantage from a state of turmoil. The similarities are clear. The fact that  v2.0 are actual yankees is merely coincidental.

As for 'difference' well:

H & G nearly bankrupt the Club [down more to Global economy tbf] - FSG won't.
      H & G made no money - FSG will.
      H & G were criticised for low 'Net' spend - FSG are praised.
      H & G weren't palatable to the fan base - FSG are.

Similarities too... best not to forget that, I suppose

H & G expected a world class manager to work his magic with a small 'Net' spend and no owner investment - so do FSG.
      H & G saw an opportunity to make a big return on their initial outlay without further risk - so have FSG.
      Had the Global financial crash not happened; it's highly likely that H & G would have still been here, watching their 'non-investment' reap big rewards - just like FSG now.
      We won nothing under Hick & Gillett in the three years they were here - We have won only one League Cup, in the six years (come October) that FSG have been here.

;D
      « Last Edit: Jul 27, 2016 10:53:39 am by bad boy bubby »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #26758: Jul 27, 2016 12:17:55 pm
      To be fair, they also represent players fairly, ensure that the players are making as much money as they can and not getting screwed over by the club, and leveraging their existing relationships with clubs to create careers for younger unestablished players.

But like with any career, some people just have to be c*nts at it. Raiola happens to be acting like a c*nt in this situation.

Nah HscRed1 is right here, football agents are F***ing leeches.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,624 posts | 7145 
      Reply #26759: Jul 27, 2016 12:32:45 pm
      Nah HscRed1 is right here, football agents are f**king leeches.

but on this occasion if he stiff's UTD for £25,000,000 it will make me chuckle.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #26760: Jul 27, 2016 01:07:50 pm

Javier Mascherano has signed a new three-year contract with Barcelona.

Since moving to the Nou Camp from Liverpool in 2010, the Argentina defender has played 282 games and won 16 trophies, including four La Ligas and two Champions League.

It wasn't gossip.

It wasn't rumour.

It was a dream which was good whilst it lasted .

You don't know what you've got till its gone.

;D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/36599854

harrydunn08

• 5,924 posts | 967 
      Reply #26761: Jul 27, 2016 01:32:04 pm
      "Genuine questions" Harry? Really?  :lmao:

Come on mate you have read and 'liked' enough of my posts to know exactly where I stand but... hey... I'll humour you in front of the gallery:

Answer to you first question: No. I don't believe that they are "siphoning" money any more than they risk any of their own money: They do not need to siphon anything; their initial investment has grown without that or further investment. The football team, on the other hand, hasn't.

Listen; I  will not resort to insulting your  intelligence by explaining that any more than I already have (in numerous post).
      See above.

Again... you already know this Harry but to be clear - I have never doubted or questioned either. For what it's worth; reinvesting Club revenue into the Club is something which should be a basic; a given: is that really worthy of high praise? Not for me.

A bit of a daft question, in that I know for a fact that you have read (and fully understood) my position on transfers and, more importantly, on policy which is documented, in some depth, on here but... for the people who genuinely don't. The amount of money spent is immaterial to me. It's way more complicated than that and concerns a policy [documented in John Henry's letter to Liverpool fans 2012].

For what it's worth (and I have mentioned this elsewhere): I can see a relaxation in one aspect of that policy under Jürgen - i.e. he has been able to concentrate on signing, what he describes, as experienced players. I have welcomed that seed change.
      I couldn't give a flying f**k about Chelsea mate.

I've been a Red for 45 years. I've played and been 'round the game for even longer. I'm not some Johnny come lately, blow in or glory hunter who has learned what I know from history books. I lived that history. I have literally fought and bled for my Reds. And I can assure you I am not some c**t to be mugged off by any piss-taker.  ;D

"Genuine"? Here's "genuine"... me and my progeny will be loyal Reds long after FSG (and their mealy-mouthed fans) have long since gone with their carpet bags stuffed with profit.  ;)

That actually helps clear things up.  Sorry if my questions come across as redundant -- you post in a typicallt cryptic fashion and it's not always easy for my simple mind to grasp. 

Maybe the owners get a bit more leniency from me because I have only been a fan since circa 1998 and have never known a time of unparalleled success and glory.  I have only known LFC as we have struggled to get back to the top, and as such FSG are really no different than any of the previous incumbents.  I would say they are miles better than H&G but that is just down to personal opinion. 

In any case we are at least no different in one regard -- we both hold onto the eternal hope that LFC will find glory and that we can share in that experience as part of the LFC family   :kop5cf8koxp6:

Cheers mate.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #26762: Jul 27, 2016 01:59:38 pm
      it's not always easy for my simple mind to grasp.
      F**k all simple about your mind Harry.  :laugh:
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #26763: Jul 27, 2016 02:40:16 pm
      When FSG took over from the other two clowns H&G I suggested back then that FSG may not be the "Knights in Shinning Armour" everyone believes them to be, and for this observation I had all sorts of F*^ks hurdle at me... And in hindsight; I get it ,I really do...

We (LFC) had just emerged from several years of hell under Hicks and Gillette. Rafa sowing divisions among supporters, Management and owners at war with one another, and the the Club hours away from going in to administration. How sweet FSG looked coming in and over night erasing the Clubs debt Promising success once again,but only if we are patient. They will bring success once again to LFC...

We are beginning to see that their way, The FSG Way is not working very well, or as well as they would like it to in the Premier League and maybe, just Maybe, this is like watching someone drowning... When you see someone come and take a gulp of air, believing that they have somehow survived, just before they go under for that very last time, never to resurface...

The FSG plan is a good sound business plan if this were an American sports franchise... You would not have to worry about relegation. No owner ever really needs to dip into their pockets, short of the initial cost of setting up that Francoise. It will pay for itself. But football is a very different thing here and in Europe. I am not sure that even with the likes of Jürgen Klopp that we have what it takes (Ownership wise) to have anything but limited success if any at all...
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #26764: Jul 27, 2016 02:45:59 pm

Javier Mascherano has signed a new three-year contract with Barcelona.

Since moving to the Nou Camp from Liverpool in 2010, the Argentina defender has played 282 games and won 16 trophies, including four La Ligas and two Champions League.

It wasn't gossip.

It wasn't rumour.

It was a dream which was good whilst it lasted .

You don't know what you've got till its gone.

;D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/36599854

The Echo blog showed a video clip from a dustup in a preseason match at Feyenoord in 2007 that Wijnaldum mentioned remembering (he was a sub for the game). I didn't recall the "fight" but I had to smile upon seeing Mascherano as one of our more prominent participants. He would have been one of the usual suspects to round up at the end of Casablanca.  :)
      harrydunn08

• 5,924 posts | 967 
      Reply #26765: Jul 27, 2016 05:05:29 pm
      F**k all simple about your mind Harry.  :laugh:

Ha!!  My mother used to tell me I was intellectually gifted.  Needless to say, it infuriated her when I would respond by saying that someone has to be average!!   :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #26766: Jul 27, 2016 05:38:36 pm
      When FSG took over from the other two clowns H&G I suggested back then that FSG may not be the "Knights in Shinning Armour" everyone believes them to be, and for this observation I had all sorts of F*^ks hurdle at me... And in hindsight; I get it ,I really do...

We (LFC) had just emerged from several years of hell under Hicks and Gillette. Rafa sowing divisions among supporters, Management and owners at war with one another, and the the Club hours away from going in to administration. How sweet FSG looked coming in and over night erasing the Clubs debt Promising success once again,but only if we are patient. They will bring success once again to LFC...

We are beginning to see that their way, The FSG Way is not working very well, or as well as they would like it to in the Premier League and maybe, just Maybe, this is like watching someone drowning... When you see someone come and take a gulp of air, believing that they have somehow survived, just before they go under for that very last time, never to resurface...

The FSG plan is a good sound business plan if this were an American sports franchise... You would not have to worry about relegation. No owner ever really needs to dip into their pockets, short of the initial cost of setting up that Francoise. It will pay for itself. But football is a very different thing here and in Europe. I am not sure that even with the likes of Jürgen Klopp that we have what it takes (Ownership wise) to have anything but limited success if any at all...

For all the criticism that goes FSGs way, some justified and some not justified, we've still managed 4 finals (one being in Europe) and a 2nd place finish under them.

But it's time to start turning these finals, near misses and the inconsistency into silverware and hopefully with our new signings, we will be able to do that.

But, we really need a new left back!!!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #26767: Jul 27, 2016 05:46:00 pm
      For all the criticism that goes FSGs way, some justified and some not justified, we've still managed 4 finals (one being in Europe) and a 2nd place finish under them.

But it's time to start turning these finals, near misses and the inconsistency into silverware and hopefully with our new signings, we will be able to do that.

But, we really need a new left back!!!

Exactly.
      harrydunn08

• 5,924 posts | 967 
      Reply #26768: Jul 27, 2016 05:54:20 pm
      OUT:

Jose Enrique - Released
      Jordan Rossiter - (Rangers) Compensation Payment of £250,000
      Dan Cleary - (Released) -> Birmingham City Development Squad
      Jerome Sinclair - (Watford) (Rumoured £4M agreement)
      Daniel Trickett-Smith - (Sacramento, USA)
      Ryan McLaughlin - Released
      Kolo Toure - (Released) -> Celtic
      Joao Teixeira - (FC Porto) Compensation Payment of £250,000
      Samed Yeşil - Released
      Steven Caulker - (QPR) End of Loan
      Lawrence Vigouroux - (Swindon Town)
      Martin Skrtel - (Fenerbahce) £5.5M
      Jordon Ibe - (Bournemouth) £15M
      Sergi Canos - (Norwich City) £2.5M *Potentially rising to £4.5M*
      Joe Allen - (Stoke City) £13M
      Brad Smith - (Bournemouth) £6M

That's quite a cull, but I still don't think we're done.  Benteke, Balotelli, Markovic, and Alberto will all likely be sold (or released in Mario's case).  A new LB seems a certainty with Smith being sold.  Maybe 1 or 2 more surprise signings, but even that seems unlikely. 

Excited to see how things come together under Klopp!!  Can't F***ing wait for the 14th -- bring on the Gooners!!
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #26769: Jul 28, 2016 01:11:52 pm
      Jürgen says he has no idea if he will sign any more players this window but if he had to guess he'd say no.

I believe he's being honest but what do you  reckon; teasing journos or being open?

Edit: Found the relevant piece:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/liverpool/story/2919036/liverpool-boss-Jürgen-klopp-unsure-if-club-will-make-more-signings
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,278 posts | 801 
      Reply #26770: Jul 28, 2016 01:34:28 pm
      Jürgen says he has no idea if he will sign any more players this window but if he had to guess he'd say no.

I believe he's being honest but what do you  reckon; teasing journos or being open?

Edit: Found the relevant piece:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/liverpool/story/2919036/liverpool-boss-Jürgen-klopp-unsure-if-club-will-make-more-signings

Hope it's not the case, we need a left back to cover for Moreno, or even better take his place.

With Flanagan looking likely to leave we are looking short in cover.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,403 posts | 6408 
      Reply #26771: Jul 28, 2016 01:41:16 pm
      Obviously we don't really need a LB like so many people think we do.

Quick Reply