Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4179015 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #34592: Mar 04, 2018 12:39:29 pm
      Honestly this is the first time in a few years I’m not that worried about transfers. I’m sure we will sign a few this summer but I’m just enjoying watching this team demolish people. Not to mention, Keita will be coming regardless of any other business.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #34593: Mar 04, 2018 01:27:06 pm
      F**k it. All on Griezmann.

F***ing hell what a player.

Going to Barcelona mate
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #34594: Mar 04, 2018 03:19:37 pm
      Héctor Bellerín (22) as yet to sign a new deal with Arsenal... Could make a  bid. But only draw back is the lad was born in  Barcelona and is likely to be swayed If Barca come calling
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #34595: Mar 04, 2018 03:31:53 pm
      Héctor Bellerín (22) as yet to sign a new deal with Arsenal... Could make a  bid. But only draw back is the lad was born in  Barcelona and is likely to be swayed If Barca come calling

I am happy with Clyne and TAA , then you have Gomez, and if push comes to shove, Ox at RB.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #34596: Mar 04, 2018 10:13:47 pm
      Honestly this is the first time in a few years I’m not that worried about transfers. I’m sure we will sign a few this summer but I’m just enjoying watching this team demolish people. Not to mention, Keita will be coming regardless of any other business.

I am kind of swaying in the same direction. A mixed feel between totally trusting what Jürgen is doing, coupled by the experience of not getting my hopes as I have been utterly disappointed in the past.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #34597: Mar 05, 2018 05:35:47 pm
      I am happy with Clyne and TAA , then you have Gomez, and if push comes to shove, Ox at RB.

Not so sure. Clyne was terrible before he got injured and we are yet to see how he has recovered from injury, he might be just as bad as before. He was definitely struggling. I’d much rather see Gomez at CB too.
      Bellerin and TAA battling it out wouldn’t be bad IMO but think we just need to see how Clyne is with his comeback.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #34598: Mar 06, 2018 03:27:21 pm

Clyne was relatively solid, but unspectacular. AA is a couple of seasons from being the finished product, his positioning is questionable at times. If there's better available the we should go for it, If not, give Trent the position permanently and he'll progress quicker.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #34599: Mar 06, 2018 11:20:07 pm
      That's Coutinho sent to the bench then.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #34600: Mar 07, 2018 09:30:20 am

Sergi Roberto and Nelson Semedo.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #34601: Mar 08, 2018 10:17:28 am

Awful player.
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,860 posts | 165 
      Reply #34602: Mar 10, 2018 10:51:10 pm
      Watching Southampton tonight, can't see us going back this summer.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #34603: Mar 10, 2018 11:17:21 pm
      This is what happens when you allow agents and family to get in your head about playing football...

Neymar Leaves Barca for PSG, then wants to leave PSG less than one season later for Real, but he wants more money than Ronaldo (Hate the c**t) even though he is half the player Ronaldo is and not here he is again saying.... Paris St-Germain forward Neymar regrets leaving Barcelona and the 26-year-old Brazil international has told the Spanish club he wants to return in 2019. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish) Here's hoping PSG makes him see out his full contract

Lets hope that Salah, Mane,or Bobby become like this little prima donna and stay grounded
      glines
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 158 posts |
      Reply #34604: Mar 11, 2018 09:33:59 am
      Rumours today about Jack Butland for £40m this summer. Only 25 but gets injured a fair bit. Perhaps with Mignolet going the other way, it might become less expensive...

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #34605: Mar 11, 2018 09:36:51 am
      Rumours today about Jack Butland for £40m this summer. Only 25 but gets injured a fair bit. Perhaps with Mignolet going the other way, it might become less expensive...

I don’t think he’s as good as, never mind better, than Karius.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #34606: Mar 11, 2018 12:33:04 pm

Agree massively overrated and gets the airplay because he's English.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #34607: Mar 11, 2018 02:03:19 pm

Agree.

I'm not even convinced he's much of an upgrade on Mignolet.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #34608: Mar 11, 2018 02:32:10 pm
      Agree.

I'm not even convinced he's much of an upgrade on Mignolet.

Same
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #34609: Mar 11, 2018 03:20:24 pm
      Looks like Barca has pretty much sealed Arthur, under 35m too. Makes me wonder why they went for Coutinho thinking about it, especially if this Arthur guy turns out to a monstrous dictating playmaking midfielder.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #34610: Mar 11, 2018 03:56:43 pm
      Looks like Barca has pretty much sealed Arthur, under 35m too. Makes me wonder why they went for Coutinho thinking about it, especially if this Arthur guy turns out to a monstrous dictating playmaking midfielder.

Iniesta is getting, gomes is sh*t, paulinho not much better,  denis suarez will go no doubt and they need mobility in midfield as well as someone to put his foot on the balll
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #34611: Mar 11, 2018 06:18:02 pm

Very different players though, Arthur is more of a DM / CM, Coutinho is a left forward / attacking midfielder

I think Arthur is superb but he plays much deeper than Coutinho
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #34612: Mar 11, 2018 07:08:48 pm
      Very different players though, Arthur is more of a DM / CM, Coutinho is a left forward / attacking midfielder

I think Arthur is superb but he plays much deeper than Coutinho

Yeah, saw YT vids of him, and I got a Xavi vibe about him. And with Coutinho's game more suited to dropping deep and picking the ball up, I wonder how having Messi and Arthur in the team will affect him. Will be interesting to see!!
      « Last Edit: Mar 11, 2018 07:13:32 pm by PurpleMonkey »
      Arlen Correa
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 37 
      Reply #34613: Mar 11, 2018 07:43:55 pm
      This is what happens when you allow agents and family to get in your head about playing football...

Neymar Leaves Barca for PSG, then wants to leave PSG less than one season later for Real, but he wants more money than Ronaldo (Hate the C**t) even though he is half the player Ronaldo is and not here he is again saying.... Paris St-Germain forward Neymar regrets leaving Barcelona and the 26-year-old Brazil international has told the Spanish club he wants to return in 2019. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish) Here's hoping PSG makes him see out his full contract

Lets hope that Salah, Mane,or Bobby become like this little prima donna and stay grounded
      Those rumours about Neymar are not true, mate. Spanish media is not reliable at all. Worst "journalism" in the continent. When something will happen with Neymar, his "friends" in Brazilian media start talking about it all the time and its not the case..spanish media is obsessed with Neymar. There are headlines about him every day there.
      They are just butthurted because he moved to PSG.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #34614: Mar 11, 2018 08:51:18 pm
      Those rumours about Neymar are not true, mate. Spanish media is not reliable at all. Worst "journalism" in the continent. When something will happen with Neymar, his "friends" in Brazilian media start talking about it all the time and its not the case..spanish media is obsessed with Neymar. There are headlines about him every day there.
      They are just butthurted because he moved to PSG.

Would put money on neymar leaving psg within the next 2 years

Quick Reply