Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4196816 times
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #38824: Apr 24, 2019 04:29:45 pm
      With Hudson-Odoi out for a long time, Bayern might tempt him.

He already turned us down when he went to City, so Bayern is probably a likelier destination for him. With their aging squad, he'd be guaranteed a starting spot.
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Reply #38825: Apr 25, 2019 08:35:27 am
      Liverpool will demand 40m euros for 23-year-old Serbia midfielder Marko Grujic amid interest from Spanish side Atletico Madrid.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3832549/liverpool-want-40m-from-atletico-for-grujic-transfer-sources

pity, I quite liked the lad, and felt all he needed was game time

I think he might turn out to become a good player but if Klopp thinks its better to sell him for this kind of money which is a lot, we should trust him on this.

I think we need to replace Milner now and Grujic could be the one doing that.

Let's see if he's in Klopp's plan.  But if we sell a 23-year-old guy who has barely played for us for 40M, I can't say I'll have any regret.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #38826: Apr 25, 2019 04:44:40 pm
      Expecting a quite enough summer in terms of signings but still looking at the squad and overall players who are still under contract, we could see plenty of movements out.

Goalkeepers
      We will need to sign a number two possibly unless Klopp trusts Kelleher as I expect Mignolet to want first team football and Karius is obviously never returning.
      Bogdan is also still on the books and should be moved on.

Defenders
      Clyne will be sold after leaving mid season on loan and Moreno is definitely off. Question marks over Lovren as he turns 30 this summer and is never fit.
      Plenty of dead wood like Randall, Masterson, etc who will be moved on most likely.
      We may need to sign a centre back & left back unless Klopp promotes from within. It might be too soon for the likes of Lewis to compete with Robbo though.

Midfielders
      Grujic will surely move on but maybe with a buy back clause? He has ability but at this stage will surely realise first team football will be limited.
      Lallana is another who will surely move on. With Keita now settled and the Ox fit for next season, he is not needed.
      Again the likes of Cammacho, Kent, Ejaria, etc could move on.

Forwards
      I would pay for Daniel Sturridge's travel personally to have him out. Never fit. Massive wages. Get rid.
      Origi could be sold also and I'd like to see Harry Wilson part of the squad who has been excellent this season for Derby.
      Brewster could also make the step up but we definitely need a signing up top in my opinion
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38827: Apr 26, 2019 12:52:50 am
      Rumors persisting about Sane wanting to leave City, now add to that Jesus, Delph, and Mahrez all unhappy with the lack of game time...

It is real weird, As i would hate to lose him but I just can't seem to shake the feel that we will lose Mane next season
      Kopite78
      Reply #38828: Apr 26, 2019 07:27:13 am
      Rumors persisting about Sane wanting to leave City, now add to that Jesus, Delph, and Mahrez all unhappy with the lack of game time...

It is real weird, As i would hate to lose him but I just can't seem to shake the feel that we will lose Mane next season

Mane has just signed a new deal.
      He's going nowhere
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,790 posts | 2446 
      Reply #38829: Apr 26, 2019 07:39:26 am
      He's going nowhere

Added to that he publicly stated he wants to become a club legend.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,684 posts | 3358 
      Reply #38830: Apr 26, 2019 07:58:44 pm

What do the Man City rumours of players leaving have to do with us ?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #38831: Apr 26, 2019 08:59:45 pm
      What do the Man City rumours of players leaving have to do with us ?

Heā€™s been going about Sane apparently looking unhappy all season, even when Sane was saying he wants to stay at City for years to come and sign a new contract he was apparently still unhappy.

Heā€™s not going to go anywhere.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,684 posts | 3358 
      Reply #38832: Apr 26, 2019 09:25:32 pm
      Heā€™s been going about Sane apparently looking unhappy all season, even when Sane was saying he wants to stay at City for years to come and sign a new contract he was apparently still unhappy.

Heā€™s not going to go anywhere.

Ah right - is it one of those rumours from those ā€œfootball whispersā€ twitter accounts  :lmao:

Only way I could see Sane leave is if they swap with Sancho
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #38833: Apr 28, 2019 04:48:18 am
      So, apparently, we still want Fekir (you don't say) but also Aouar and Depay?? Since when did Lyon become the French Saints?  :D

Having said that, those 3 would be perfect (at least, those profiles) and we can field two teams of 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 seamlessly!!

Realistically, Aouar might be a difficult target but getting someone like Brandt would be fantastic, who could play on the left of a 4-2-3-1 and also as a #8 in a 4-3-3.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,480 posts | 1487 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #38834: Apr 28, 2019 12:54:52 pm
      Hamza Choudhury please
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #38835: Apr 29, 2019 01:54:36 pm

Abu and Anjem?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,790 posts | 2446 
      Reply #38836: Apr 29, 2019 02:01:14 pm

Looks a real prospect but don't think he's at the level we expect here just yet.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #38837: Apr 29, 2019 04:07:37 pm
      Looks a real prospect but don't think he's at the level we expect here just yet.

as long as he's at the level necessary to help beat Citeh in a weeks time then that will do ;-)
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38838: Apr 29, 2019 05:08:18 pm
      He's going nowhere

So he did. But the only thing that means nowadays is that the Club can demand and higher fee, not that the player will stay....

Philippe Coutinho 25 Jan 2017 signs new five-year Liverpool contract until 2022.... 6 Jan 2018  Barcelona signs Philippe Coutinho
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38839: Apr 29, 2019 05:09:49 pm
      Added to that he publicly stated he wants to become a club legend.

How many players at how many different Club has said similar things only to leave when the right offer for them came along...?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,790 posts | 2446 
      Reply #38840: Apr 29, 2019 05:48:20 pm
      How many players at how many different Club has said similar things only to leave when the right offer for them came along...?

Not sure can't think of any off the top of my head who stated publicly they want to become a club legend.
      Kopite78
      Reply #38841: Apr 29, 2019 05:54:24 pm
      So he did. But the only thing that means nowadays is that the Club can demand and higher fee, not that the player will stay....

Philippe Coutinho 25 Jan 2017 signs new five-year Liverpool contract until 2022.... 6 Jan 2018  Barcelona signs Philippe Coutinho

Yawn

Different situation
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #38842: Apr 29, 2019 06:37:58 pm

is this going to be your summer shtick?
      Spurious sources and you trying to stir the sh*t by saying Mane is leaving.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,684 posts | 3358 
      Reply #38843: Apr 29, 2019 07:21:30 pm

Do you actually support the club ? You know next to F**k all about it and certainly donā€™t understand it

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,381 posts | 3387 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #38844: Apr 29, 2019 07:35:39 pm

His hair will cost a bit
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #38845: Apr 30, 2019 03:30:53 pm
      Every situation is different but results are often the same...
      Kopite78
      Reply #38846: Apr 30, 2019 03:39:42 pm
      Every situation is different but results are often the same...

Maybe you're right

You comment on loads of different subjects but the results is the same

Complete nonsense 👍

Quick Reply