Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Luis Suarez (Arsenal / Munich / Madrid)

Read 465529 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,039 posts | 3963 
      Re: Luis Suarez (Arsenal / Munich / Madrid)
      Reply #5727: Sep 02, 2013 01:09:01 pm
      So what the F**k was all this about?
      Why did you snipe at lfc_ynwa when he said we won't sell Suarez?

I'm a betting man and my money is on you being 'A Bit Slow'... although it must be said 'Wind Up Merchant' is attracting a lot of late bets and may even go off favourite.

Dumb wum would be appropriate mate 'cos this one is definitely not the best example we've come across.
      Couldn't be arsed trying to trip him up, the poster himself does a far better job than I ever could.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5728: Sep 02, 2013 01:12:47 pm
      LATE MOVE FOR SUAREZ?s
      Spain football writer Andy West: "Arsenal fans will have a lot to thank Tottenham for if the Mesut Ozil deal goes through: it's only been made possible by Gareth Bale's arrival in Madrid.

"With Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo, Angel Di Maria and the outstanding Isco already on the books, the arrival of Bale means that Carlo Ancelotti simply has too many wingers/attacking midfielders to choose from and Ozil has suddenly become dispensable - an almost unthinkable situation just a few weeks ago.

"The big question now is whether Madrid will use the Ozil money to launch a late bid for Luis Suarez. Don't rule it out."

Ok i don believe he'll be sold but I'm a bit concerned now. HATE deadline day!! :f_steam:
      I understand what you mean,  I feel that way. If he does stay I feel bad for whoever is dropped if he just walks back in after everything.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5729: Sep 02, 2013 01:15:09 pm
      lfc ynwa sounded sure history won't repeat itself,  I'm not sure but I think it won't. Simple.
      Oh you're simple alright... lfc_ynwa said Suarez wouldn't be sold and you pulled him on it. If you agree with him why pull him? He sounded no more sure than you did when you originally pulled Billy.

I thought you weren't coming back onto this thread until 3 September anyhow? Remember; after you were chastised for pulling Billy (and calling him a wum) for not being sure that Suarez wouldn't be sold (ironically enough)?

Seriously fella; if you want to lose the tags "simpleton" and "wum" try to be a little more consistent.

Suarez won't be sold today... just like lfc_ynwa said.  >:D
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5730: Sep 02, 2013 01:17:30 pm
      Dumb wum would be appropriate mate 'cos this one is definitely not the best example we've come across.
      Couldn't be arsed trying to trip him up, the poster himself does a far better job than I ever could.
      as far as dumb wum is concerned that is an insult.  I've done nothing but form an opinion but never insulted anybody. Personally your winding me up,  all of you that miss brand posters WUM wind me up. At least I speak my opinion.  Who would you drop for Suarez if he stays? Where would he play? Will he still be here tomorrow?  Let's here what you have to say then....
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #5731: Sep 02, 2013 01:18:00 pm
      You can just get lost twisting my words. I said he hasn't got into those positions as often off the ball, but that is probably down to him having a lot of possession.  Also he plays central role.  He does some off the ball work but I just don't think it's right that people doubt Aspas when he's done well. Aspas has done a lot of off the ball work but people don't notice it and compare it to Suarez having the ball at his feet in a central role. Laugh all you want but it's true,  not enough fans appreciate the work off the ball.
      No need to twist them, you are doing that yourself just fine.
      Suarez off the ball movement is up there with the best ive seen live, and ive seen plenty. Second to none in that department. If you want to discuss of the field attitude, im all in, but you are just being a wum
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #5732: Sep 02, 2013 01:18:22 pm
      Why would we sell this close and not have a replacement lined up! we've surly learnt from our 2011 awful window when we wasted Ā£35mil on Carroll if they offer say Benzima and cash or Di maria and cash then that's not as bad of a blow
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,421 posts | 6419 
      Reply #5733: Sep 02, 2013 01:19:50 pm
      as far as dumb wum is concerned that is an insult.  I've done nothing but form an opinion but never insulted anybody. Personally your winding me up,  all of you that miss brand posters WUM wind me up. At least I speak my opinion.  Who would you drop for Suarez if he stays? Where would he play? Will he still be here tomorrow?  Let's here what you have to say then....
      Dude, you are a bit odd, you say one thing and then turn around and take the counter point. Maybe you should create another user and you could debate yourself. All you need is the straight jacket ;D

I kid, I kid.

Or do I?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5734: Sep 02, 2013 01:22:20 pm
      Oh you're simple alright... lfc_ynwa said Suarez wouldn't be sold and you pulled him on it. If you agree with him why pull him? He sounded no more sure than you did when you originally pulled Billy.

I thought you weren't coming back onto this thread until 3 September anyhow? Remember; after you were chastised for pulling Billy (and calling him a wum) for not being sure that Suarez wouldn't be sold (ironically enough)?

Seriously fella; if you want to lose the tags "simpleton" and "wum" try to be a little more consistent.

Suarez won't be sold today... just like lfc_ynwa said.  >:D
      I'm not so sure,  I think he will stay but I can't have that certainty like you.  If I came across sarcastic to lfc ynwa then I should apologise,  but it's no where near as bad as simple,  c**t, wum, dumb... all the other insults I've had. Simply uncalled for.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5735: Sep 02, 2013 01:23:04 pm
      Off to the Cinema, when I come out, I don't want this thread to have gone ballistic with Twitter rubbish. :-/
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5736: Sep 02, 2013 01:28:46 pm
      No need to twist them, you are doing that yourself just fine.
      Suarez off the ball movement is up there with the best ive seen live, and ive seen plenty. Second to none in that department. If you want to discuss of the field attitude, im all in, but you are just being a wum
      there again,  twisting my words and calling me a wum. I never said Suarez was bad off the ball, I said there is less of it because he has the ball a lot and played in the central role.  Aspas didn't have as much of the ball and I noticed his off the ball play was good. I understand Suarez is a great player but he has been the goalscorer more than a space creator.  Aspas played a different role. It's a cconfusion what's going to happen if Suarez stays because the system is working.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5737: Sep 02, 2013 01:40:43 pm
      I think he will stay but I can't have that certainty like you.

Really?  :o  Because you were very certain here:
      Not visiting this thread until 3rd of september when Suarez is still here.
      And here:
      I thought you guys would be happy Suarez is staying
      And here:
      Real won't go for Suarez unless they give up on Bale.

The best thing about this is that you were reminded a few posts back that we knew what you said and you still wriggle and squirm. I couldn't make this sh*t up but, thankfully, I don't have to. Can you honestly not see why folk reckon you are a wum Riba?  :confused-smiley-013:

By the way - I can say things with "certainty" because I'm not too precious about my opinion to care if get it wrong. If I am... I'll apologise to anyone I may have offended along the way and struggle on.  ;)
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5738: Sep 02, 2013 01:49:50 pm
      Really?  :o  Because you were very certain here:And here:And here:
      The best thing about this is that you were reminded a few posts back that we knew what you said and you still wriggle and squirm. I couldn't make this sh*t up but, thankfully, I don't have to. Can you honestly not see why folk reckon you are a wum Riba?  :confused-smiley-013:

By the way - I can say things with "certainty" because I'm not too precious about my opinion to care if get it wrong. If I am... I'll apologise to anyone I may have offended along the way and struggle on.  ;)
      You put way to much emphasis on old opinions. Like anything in life,  opinions can change. That is one good reason a different opinion should not get peoples backs up.  I probably caused this unintentionally by being a bit sarcastic to lfc_ynwa. I was trying to be tongue in cheek but never came across this way.  I do apologize. Lets just get on with the topic and no more aggro please.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #5739: Sep 02, 2013 01:53:47 pm
      You put way to much emphasis on old opinions. Like anything in life,  opinions can change. That is one good reason a different opinion should not get peoples backs up.  I probably caused this unintentionally by being a bit sarcastic to lfc_ynwa. I was trying to be tongue in cheek but never came across this way.  I do apologize. Lets just get on with the topic and no more aggro please.

Stop talking bollocks.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #5740: Sep 02, 2013 02:01:58 pm
      Guillem Balague on Suarez: "As I understand, Liverpool told Real weā€™re not selling him, do not ring back!
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #5741: Sep 02, 2013 02:05:53 pm
      Guillem Balague on Suarez: "As I understand, Liverpool told Real weā€™re not selling him, do not ring back!

But opinions may change

Real may text

We may say yes

Like anything in life ........ Yarda yarda yarda
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #5742: Sep 02, 2013 03:06:13 pm
      Lock it up!!!
      I am listening to Luis in press conference in uruguay( he is here on int duty)
      He confirms he is staying, and decided that weeks ago.

Fresh news, he is still being interviewed!

QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #5743: Sep 02, 2013 03:08:15 pm
      He kept being asked and he said" subject is closed"
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5744: Sep 02, 2013 03:09:37 pm
      Lock it up!!!
      I am listening to Luis in press conference in uruguay( he is here on int duty)
      He confirms he is staying, and decided that weeks ago.

Fresh news, he is still being interviewed!

Good to hear mate. 
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,969 posts | 5029 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5745: Sep 02, 2013 04:19:21 pm

Mate, a word of advice, go and make yourself a wee cup of tea, splash of milk and a couple of sugars, stir tea a thousand times then drink.

by this time you'll be sick of stirring and won't stir no more in here,
      Oh and while your soothing your tiny wee mind you can reflect on some of your mad posts,

There there , feel better now ?
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #5746: Sep 02, 2013 06:34:31 pm
      from  interview in Uruguaj
      Dermot Corriganā€@dermotmcorrigan9m
      Luis Suarez after landing in Uruguay this aft: "I closed this subject a while ago. I have already taken the decision to stay at Liverpool."
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #5747: Sep 02, 2013 07:07:15 pm
      from  interview in Uruguaj
      Dermot Corriganā€@dermotmcorrigan9m
      Luis Suarez after landing in Uruguay this aft: "I closed this subject a while ago. I have already taken the decision to stay at Liverpool."

Interesting - an ESPN journalist based in Madrid.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,727 posts | 3945 
      Reply #5748: Sep 02, 2013 08:01:32 pm
      Done done and done. Lock this badboy up x
      Brilliant Babbel
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 510 posts | 10 
      Reply #5749: Sep 02, 2013 08:04:13 pm
      He'll get his transfer, but next summer.  Time to lock this up

Quick Reply