Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Luis Suarez (Arsenal / Munich / Madrid)

Read 467221 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Re: Luis Suarez (Arsenal / Munich / Madrid)
      Reply #5520: Aug 22, 2013 10:25:50 am
      Let's see what JW is really made of then.

We've got a pretty good idea Si, going on previous when the right bid comes in he's gone. He will be replaced by a potentially good youthful attacker and any savings on the transfer finances will disappear. 
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #5521: Aug 22, 2013 10:27:50 am
      nonono, you don't understand.  Graham said it on the radio.

And he said it in a tweet

:D

There are good and bad journo's out there who work on information. Information we aren't privy to..

You're an odd fruit riba
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,716 posts | 7164 
      Reply #5522: Aug 22, 2013 10:28:26 am
      Still think Luis is 50-50 and who is to say FSG don't have an agreement for Real to come in at the last minute so they can pocket the cash. Everything seems possible these days.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5523: Aug 22, 2013 10:28:32 am
      Did you not learn after your previous rant that fans(I prefer to call them Liverpool supporters)are entitled th their opinion,there you go again telling pessimistic fans to shut up.I for one will be glad when this transfer window slams shut and we will know once and for allwhich players are comong or going.
      do our fans learn nothing when they hear a rumour and start sh*tting themselves daily. Half of them by rival fans pretending to be Liverpool itk on twitter.  I to will be happy when window shuts.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #5524: Aug 22, 2013 10:30:27 am
      do our fans learn nothing when they hear a rumour and start sh*tting themselves daily. Half of them by rival fans pretending to be Liverpool itk on twitter.  I to will be happy when window shuts.

Who's shitting themselves you nugget?

If you don't believe there are still things going on behind the scenes with the player and his agent then you have led a very sheltered life.

Enough with you, I have a 4 year old who understands the world better
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5525: Aug 22, 2013 10:30:45 am
      And he said it in a tweet

:(

There are good and bad journo's out there who work on information. Information we aren't privy to..

You're an odd fruit riba
      twitter and the radio is equal. Suarez won't be going this window was the last from the offal. If bbc or echo, guardian report something it might happen.
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #5526: Aug 22, 2013 10:35:20 am
      Expect him to be gone and then expect JWH to say "It's too late to buy anyone in."

Good transfer window if your a shareholder. Nice 100m+ profit.

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #5527: Aug 22, 2013 10:36:51 am

Why would Spurs pay £100m for Bale?

Just asking like   ???
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5528: Aug 22, 2013 10:37:28 am
      do our fans learn nothing when they hear a rumour and start sh*tting themselves daily.

Who was shitting themselves? 

Are you sure your weird, child-like, imagination hasn't just run off again fella? This desire, you have, to 'support' your opinion with lies, will get you into trouble. Are you just a compulsive lair Ribapuru? :-\
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #5529: Aug 22, 2013 10:39:42 am
      4120]
      Expect him to be gone and then expect JWH to say "It's too late to buy anyone in."

[/quote]

This.

Fsg rolling in the cash....suarez sale at the last minute 'ties their hands' for further spending....but not to worry...weve spent a fortune this summer, shown real ambition and intent to put this club back where it belongs!!!!

Hang on a minute.....
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #5530: Aug 22, 2013 10:40:37 am
      Hunter is pretty reliable on Spanish football - he's a journo so part of the job is that you get it wrong occasionally but he's not (in my opinion) a sh#tstirrer.

Let's just see what happens - in the meantime some of you better beware....I may not be posting that JWH farts fairy liquid bubbles or that Luis has bought every member of the first team squad a personal apology cupcake.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #5531: Aug 22, 2013 10:40:46 am

enough.  Not visiting this thread until 3rd of september when Suarez is still here. I thought you guys would be happy Suarez is staying but it seems the paranoid behaviour never ends.
      Don77

• 6,635 posts | 1125 
      Reply #5532: Aug 22, 2013 10:45:14 am
      enough.  Not visiting this thread until 3rd of september when Suarez is still here. I thought you guys would be happy Suarez is staying but it seems the paranoid behaviour never ends.

Ok tara lad. See you on the 3rd (and not before)   xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Bet you cant stay away.
      Xabi1309
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 340 posts |
      Reply #5533: Aug 22, 2013 10:54:50 am

What satisfaction do you get from winding up other supporters? Are you sure you want to be on this forum,surely a blog featuring just you and your opinions would suit better??
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #5534: Aug 22, 2013 11:00:28 am
      And a big star appeared in the East and once again peace fell on the Luis Suarez thread,till the 3rd of September at least.Who said Father Christmas was not real.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,728 posts | 3945 
      Reply #5535: Aug 22, 2013 11:03:35 am
      twitter and the radio is equal. Suarez won't be going this window was the last from the offal. If bbc or echo, guardian report something it might happen.

Ribapuru the professional.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5536: Aug 22, 2013 11:05:09 am
      Who said Father Christmas was not real.

Graham Hunter; on the radio and in a tweet?   ;D
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #5537: Aug 22, 2013 12:07:04 pm

Give me one reason why I should believe FSG. The proof is there for all to see.
      We have a negative net spend yet we still have one of the biggest revenues.
      We are still selling players before we buy anyone.
      We were told we would spend what we generate & unless we have a ridiculous last week we won't.

It's easy to hate Spurs but our owners are to blame, no one else.
      anfieldroad
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 582 posts | 18 
      Reply #5538: Aug 22, 2013 12:15:07 pm
      If Madrid want Suarez, I say give us Benzema, Verane and Di Maria and they can have him
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #5539: Aug 22, 2013 12:18:13 pm

We will be happy when the owners show some consistency and credibility.
       They didn't respond from their New England enclave when the initial sh*t hit the fan with Luis, if it had been nipped in the bud there and then it could have negated F**k knows how much trouble when a mountain of sh*t was constructed by our enemies.
      They remained incommunicado and scapegoats were selected and sacrificed to protect a potential earner, self interest took precedent.
      Neither the player or the scapegoat were of any consequence in the material end game.
      The brazen cu*ts stuck to their immoral stance until the inevitable offer materialised and responded almost instantly saying Suarez's value was not up for queery, at least not at that price it must be assumed.

There is one consistency at least they are lecherous, deceitful cu*ts all of the time.

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5540: Aug 22, 2013 12:24:49 pm
      If Madrid want Suarez, I say give us Benzema, Verane and Di Maria and they can have him

See now, you may have hit on something annyroad.  ;)

John Henry said Suarez wouldn't be sold because there are no suitable replacements/players available. No problem there. However if Real were to offer one, two or three players either with cash or without - Suarez to Real may be a goer. Di Maria plus £30m, for example, would do for me and, I suspect, the club.

That's one of the reasons I still have a feeling we haven't seen the end of the saga.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #5541: Aug 22, 2013 12:37:53 pm
      See now, you may have hit on something annyroad.  ;)

John Henry said Suarez wouldn't be sold because there are no suitable replacements/players available. No problem there. However if Real were to offer one, two or three players either with cash or without - Suarez to Real may be a goer. Di Maria plus £30m, for example, would do for me and, I suspect, the club.

That's one of the reasons I still have a feeling we haven't seen the end of the saga.

It's good in theory but with modern day transfers, we very rarely see transfers involving player swaps.

Di Maria would be a great player for us (for anyone he would be), but I guess the problem would be (lack of) Champions League Football and he must be on very expensive wages.

I do agree with the logic though. Get em to throw in Xabi too.

Hopefully this saga is done for this season. It'll undoubtably pop up again next summer but we should be able to plan for that.
      anfieldroad
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 582 posts | 18 
      Reply #5542: Aug 22, 2013 12:58:59 pm
      It's good in theory but with modern day transfers, we very rarely see transfers involving player swaps.

Di Maria would be a great player for us (for anyone he would be), but I guess the problem would be (lack of) Champions League Football and he must be on very expensive wages.

I do agree with the logic though. Get em to throw in Xabi too.

Hopefully this saga is done for this season. It'll undoubtably pop up again next summer but we should be able to plan for that.

If any Madrid offer comes in its going to be a late one. And we should do what spurs are doing and hold them to ransom, suarez out benzema in like for like switch if di Maria's included that's Downing replaced. And verane is that up and coming defender we so desperately need.

Quick Reply