Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Hazard-Ballboy Incident

Read 6826 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3064 
      Re: The Hazard-Ballboy Incident
      Reply #46: Jan 24, 2013 06:56:11 pm

[/quote]
      Me too, maybe the kids parents have some Morals and don't want him profiting from being a little errrr.

The lads dad is a Swansea Director - so maybe knows it was a clusterf#ck all round.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #47: Jan 24, 2013 07:01:02 pm
      Kid was being a pillock, and thus deserved a kicking.

Surely any shitehawk teams ball boys now know just to roll about on the ball if they want to waste time.

Sorry Eem, logic doesn't make sense.

Punishment should fit the crime, all this "the kid deserved kicking harder", "the kid deserved a good kicking" is pretty disgusting to be honest. I know for a fact if that was my Son up there, no matter what a dick he's making of himself, no matter how much time he was wasting, I would never want nor expect the crowd to be thinking the kid deserves a kicking. I personally think that's the worst thing to come out of this, can't believe how many people think the lad deserved to be kicked.

If you're worried about the effect this will have on other ball boys, then expect the referee / F.A. to send out suitable punishments, punish the clubs if necessary as they are representatives of them, but never should it be seen as acceptable for a grown man to kick a 17 y/o because he's holding onto a football, for whatever reason imaginable.

Hazard over-reacted, I can understand his reaction, empathise with his frustration, I cannot and will not condone his actions and expect any other footballer who feels it is his right to hand out punishment to a boy to be treated by the F.A. harshly and swiftly. No matter what this lad did, he did not deserved to be kicked in public and the fact that Hazard may or may not have only kicked the ball actually makes no difference whatsoever.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #48: Jan 24, 2013 09:29:27 pm
      Didn't see the incident and couldn't bother really, the one thing I find really tiring about the EPL is the overreaction about little incidents on the field. Ok, the ball 'boy' survived, the player was sent off, now we can get back to our normal lives... or so we should, but instead the experts will be dissecting a split second reaction from a guy under pressure for a while... or at least that's what I would expect.

Too true Diego.

The media in England love sensationalism.

The clip in the opening post is from Sky Sports and the reaction that one of the commentators has when he is shown the red card is akin to those commentators during Wrestling matches, WWE or whatever it is called these days.

As to the incident the kid was a dick and Hazard's reaction typifies him as a person.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #49: Jan 24, 2013 09:39:06 pm
      Looking at the video, it seems the ball boy is a brat for doing what he did, if he was a player, he would have been booked for time wasting.

The Ball Boy made no attempt to let go of the ball,more like a rugby game's scrum. The kid should be sacked.

Hazard is a fool, again, if he had done the same to a player, he would have been sent off.

Chelsea are lucky that it was a Directors son and not a member of the public's son, or a cash payout would be in order.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #50: Jan 25, 2013 01:09:43 am
      No fault of Hazard

I would've done the same.
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #51: Jan 25, 2013 01:30:40 am
      As I've seen for a long time about Hazard as I know the lad pretty well. He's a c**t. I am not surprised by it although I do not think it was that bad an incident. Not sure what the F**k either of them are up to and the ball boy isn't so much a boy is he
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #52: Jan 25, 2013 04:48:53 pm
      Exactly what I said to some butthurt Chelsea fans. Fair to say they didn't take it well.

They are in the most part horrible F***ing cu*ts, so doesn't surprise me, Hazard is a F***ing shithouse, whether the ballboy was a pr**k or not, he was still a kid compared to Hazard.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #53: Jan 25, 2013 04:50:38 pm
      Didn't see the incident and couldn't bother really, the one thing I find really tiring about the EPL is the overreaction about little incidents on the field. Ok, the ball 'boy' survived, the player was sent off, now we can get back to our normal lives... or so we should, but instead the experts will be dissecting a split second reaction from a guy under pressure for a while... or at least that's what I would expect.

Shithouse behaviour from Hazard though, if I was that lad's dad, I'd want to punch the f**ker everywhere.

No fault of Hazard

I would've done the same.

Joking aren't yer, would like to see Hazard try it on with someone other than a kid, pure shithouse behaviour and using studs as well to stamp on the kid was a shithouse trick!!

LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #54: Jan 25, 2013 05:22:43 pm
      Son of a millionaire got a kick in the ribs for being a cocky little c**t.

What's the problem?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,683 posts | 3904 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #55: Jan 25, 2013 05:26:46 pm

What's the problem?

Did you get your opinion from the daily mail?
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #56: Jan 25, 2013 06:25:42 pm
      Did you get your opinion from the daily mail?

No.
      Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson
      • Started Topic

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #57: Jan 27, 2013 10:27:27 am
      It's made it to "Soccer Memes" - worst meme page of all eternity by the way
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #58: Jan 28, 2013 01:01:56 pm

What's the problem?

He got kicked by another millionaire cocky c**t!!
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,605 posts | 166 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #59: Jan 28, 2013 01:45:49 pm

What's the problem?
      He got kicked by another millionaire cocky c**t!!

so, so, ..........

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :f_wah:
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #60: Jan 29, 2013 09:10:30 pm
      For all Subbuteo fans out there:

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967