Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

Rocksmith

Read 1247 times
      Bl00D
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 750 posts |
      Rocksmith
      Apr 19, 2013 04:45:18 pm
      After a couple of years not playing my beloved Washburn, all be it because I had to sell my once prized possesion of a Marshall valve stage amp,concert ready speakers and effects pedal, and not being a fan of accoustic guitars, havent played it in well over 4 years, stumbled across a "game" called Rocksmith for the xbox360, and at a price of £55 was wondering if anyone on here has played it, or knows anyone who has, because it is cheaper then I would like to pay for an amp, its still pricey. I've seen a bundle on ebay for £99 with a (what I'd call anyways) cheap sh*t guitar and a baby amp, not the one I'd really want, but I have kids now and neighbours that probably wouldnt appriciate me getting the amp I would want :P. Just really asking if its worth the price?, the game that is, I might just consider getting the game on its own, depending on what its like, but to find out I'd have to buy it, as demos arnt avaliable because you need the cables ect.

Quick Reply