Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Luis Muriel - Udinese

Read 15251 times
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Re: Luis Muriel - Udinese
      Reply #23: Jun 03, 2013 06:24:20 am
      I know it's only fifa but Luis Muriel, Wellington Nem and Xeridan Shaqiri are 3 players I've had in my LP team for a while. The only footage I've seen of them is probably 2 games worth each over the past year but I would love to have them in our team. Pacey technical players.
      miguelred
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts |
      Reply #24: Jun 03, 2013 06:37:47 am
      He has a lot of potential, overweight could be a problem though.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #25: Jun 03, 2013 09:11:56 am
      Quick as they come, terrific in front of goal, very good with the ball.

I know you watch a lot of Italian football Crouchy so I'm happy to take your word on that. Thanks.

If we don't snare him now for the reported fee, he will leave for a bigger fee to a massive club and then we won't be in with a sniff.

Agreed... much better we snare him now for a low fee then sell him on to a massive club, for a bigger fee, later. All part of the plan Redmen... all part of the plan.  :angel:
      lerpwl_am_byth
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts |
      Reply #26: Jun 16, 2013 05:52:35 pm
      I think I would just weep with joy if we got this kid.
      instride01
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Reply #27: Jul 25, 2013 08:42:47 pm
      Some new links surfacing today with us being in for Muriel.  Seems to be mostly speculation at this point but hopefully this comes off whether Suarez stays or goes.  Looks like a real talent.

Daily Star
      Express
      Forza Italian Football
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #28: Jul 25, 2013 08:54:00 pm
      If we sold Suarez for 50m to Arsenal then got Muriel for 25m, we would be getting the better deal.  Age, Price,  Controversy. . Etc..but,.. we to sell and buy on the same day to ensure we don't end up short of strikers. Still rather Suarez went abroad.
      LFCBosnia
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 353 posts | 12 
      Reply #29: Jul 26, 2013 01:57:13 am
      Sign him!!. Watched his clips on youtube and liked what i saw :D
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #30: Jul 26, 2013 02:21:41 am
      Just happy that we are being linked again. But it's gonna be either him or Soldado.

Would prefer him, age and longevity being the reasons. But we definitely need experience up top.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #31: Jul 26, 2013 08:22:31 am
      Some new links surfacing today with us being in for Muriel.  Seems to be mostly speculation at this point but hopefully this comes off whether Suarez stays or goes.  Looks like a real talent.

Daily Star
      Express
      Forza Italian Football

Maybe if we signed players of this calibre in addition to Suarez we'd be in the Champions League and he wouldn't be wanting away?

On the 11 July Brendan told us: "What we've done in the early part of the summer is to improve the squad. That's something I feel we've done  with the players we've brought in. Now what's important over the next three to five weeks is improving the team. That's something the club is working very hard at."

Yet the only 'movement', since then, has been for Aly Cissokho on loan, with an option to buy, for less than £4m. Is Aly Cissokho really the type of player Brendan had in mind as a team improver? Could we really have been watching him more than Luis Muriel?

By all accounts Luis Muriel is a quality player, on the brink of something big... have we really to wait before we move? Is one in, one out, really the way to go for a team with ambition?

If we want Muriel we should sign him now. No waiting, no F***ing about. It's no harder to sign a £25m player than it is a £5m player.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #32: Jul 26, 2013 08:25:44 am
      Hope we get this guy if Suarez leaves. While I like Soldado he is more of a fox in the box player, the type of player I hope Borini will develop into. Muriel is more a cross between Suarez and Brazilian Ronaldo with potential to be as good as both in a few years.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,340 posts | 6391 
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #35: Jul 26, 2013 03:50:09 pm
      It's no harder to sign a £25m player than it is a £5m player.

Providing a player deemed good enough to be worth £25m is willing to come to a lowly non-CL club such as ours, that is.
      instride01
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Reply #36: Jul 26, 2013 05:11:09 pm
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,703 posts | 894 
      Reply #37: Jul 26, 2013 07:03:55 pm

i wish i didnt read that, i like to dream.

i just want us to be linked with class players. Never thought i would say this but i miss them big old mata, silva and villa threads.
      mgeorge
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 69 posts |
      Reply #38: Jul 27, 2013 02:13:24 am
      If we sold Suarez for 50m to Arsenal then got Muriel for 25m, we would be getting the better deal.  Age, Price,  Controversy. . Etc..but,.. we to sell and buy on the same day to ensure we don't end up short of strikers. Still rather Suarez went abroad.

Suarez is banned for the starting games anyway. I would say we should get the replacements before we sell him unless Aspas is Suarez replacement and we are going to invest the money in defense.
      mgeorge
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 69 posts |
      Reply #39: Jul 27, 2013 02:14:11 am
      i wish i didnt read that, i like to dream.

i just want us to be linked with class players. Never thought i would say this but i miss them big old mata, silva and villa threads.

We already had one this season right?
       Henrick Bacterian
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #40: Jul 29, 2013 02:51:59 pm
      Sky is the limit for this player. One of my favorite young players in the world and I'd love if we went in for him
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #41: Aug 05, 2013 12:35:51 pm
      This is the player who we should be bringing in to replace Suarez. Outstanding.

Fans would forget about rat boy overnight..
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #42: Aug 05, 2013 08:01:53 pm

Agree 100% if we could get Bernard as well I'd delighted
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,925 posts | 283 
      Reply #43: Aug 05, 2013 09:28:19 pm
      Rat boy. What a F***ing way to speak about one of our own. Do you know where we would be know without this lads input last season (and i dont just mean goals before you start ranting that "we're better off without him" statistic.  BR wouldn't be here that's for sure. Yes he hasn't acted in the best interests of the club, but how many players do now a days; Reina, Alonso, Mascherano, McMannaman, the list goes on, do you hate them all - they all said they wanted to leave to Barca/Real?. You cant blame him for wanting success when hes one of the best players in the world. With that said that your buying way to much into the such "reliable" headlines.
      Bet you'll be salivating sucking his bell end come end of season when he gets us top four. Just remember you suck rat balls.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #44: Aug 05, 2013 10:17:08 pm
      Rat boy. What a f**king way to speak about one of our own. Do you know where we would be know without this lads input last season (and i dont just mean goals before you start ranting that "we're better off without him" statistic.  BR wouldn't be here that's for sure. Yes he hasn't acted in the best interests of the club, but how many players do now a days; Reina, Alonso, Mascherano, McMannaman, the list goes on, do you hate them all - they all said they wanted to leave to Barca/Real?. You cant blame him for wanting success when hes one of the best players in the world. With that said that your buying way to much into the such "reliable" headlines.
      Bet you'll be salivating sucking his bell end come end of season when he gets us top four. Just remember you suck rat balls.

Wicked post!!!..
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #45: Aug 06, 2013 05:10:45 pm

It's ignorance like this that will only help drive Suarez out, people are so stupid honestly. People saying "oh I don't care if he stay or goes" where on earth is the ambition in 'not caring' about one the best players to ever wear the shirt. It just frustrates me to no end.

Quick Reply