Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Phil Neal - Unsung Hero

Read 1291 times
      FootballHistory
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Phil Neal - Unsung Hero
      Feb 10, 2013 02:00:59 am
      Just written an article for the football history boys on Phil Neal. Wont give too much away but it's mainly due to the unsung nature of his marvelous Anfield career and with the PWSTK coming soon, it's worth a look! recieved retweets from Guillem Balague, Darren Farley and the one and only Neil Mellor! Be great if you could give it a read!

http://thefootballhistoryboys.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/phil-neal-man-they-called-zico.html

Thanks!

Ben Jones

YNWA

JFT96
      FootballHistory
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Re: Phil Neal - Unsung Hero
      Reply #1: Mar 14, 2013 06:37:05 pm
      Check it out!
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #2: Mar 14, 2013 09:09:41 pm
      Didn't realise he was an unsung hero but I'll give it a read when I can :)
      wolves76
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 84 posts |
      Reply #3: Jul 27, 2013 07:15:11 pm
      Great article on my childhood hero.   A great player for Liverpool with a remarkable record of consistency and quality play.  I remember my dad getting out Phils autobiography Attack from The Back from Norris Green library and letting me read it.   Phil brought a second autobiography out a few years later which was more controversial but Ive always respected him as a true Liverpool great. 

Quick Reply