Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

What other sports do you like besides football??

Read 22936 times
      Reepicheep
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,092 posts | 40 
      Re: What other sports do you like besides football??
      Reply #46: Jan 02, 2009 11:15:22 pm

i normally spend Christmas in Cape Cod so it's only natural that you get sucked into it all. We're doing well without Brady this season.
      crouchysrobot
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 311 posts |
      Reply #47: Jan 02, 2009 11:21:00 pm
      i normally spend Christmas in Cape Cod so it's only natural that you get sucked into it all. We're doing well without Brady this season.

Didn't make the playoffs, but I was surprised by how well they did this year

MsGerrard
      Reply #48: Jan 02, 2009 11:29:53 pm
      We don't try and buy the Premiership like Carlton, who are very much like ManUre and Chelshite.)

Oops......that won't go down to well with Aussie Red  >:D
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #49: Jan 03, 2009 12:14:10 am
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there'll be plenty of fireworks down under when he sees that, more than was over the harbour bridge on wednesday night!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #50: Jan 03, 2009 12:18:18 am
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there'll be plenty of fireworks down under when he sees that, more than was over the harbour bridge on wednesday night!

:o  He's looking now........I can see his name at the top of this thread
      Reepicheep
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,092 posts | 40 
      Reply #51: Jan 03, 2009 12:18:31 am
      I also like GAA, Croke Park is an amazing stadium. Unfortunately my team don't give me many great nights! Or days. ???
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #52: Jan 03, 2009 12:21:59 am
      I also like GAA, Croke Park is an amazing stadium. Unfortunately my team don't give me many great nights! Or days. ???

which county are you from reepicheep?
      Reepicheep
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,092 posts | 40 
      Reply #53: Jan 03, 2009 12:23:40 am
      which county are you from reepicheep?

Wicklow. Our star player emigrated over Christmas because of the recession! We can only get better!  :laugh:
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #54: Jan 03, 2009 12:26:27 am
      erm, i'd like to offer some words of support................. ........................ ah never mind, at least you support a good football team!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #55: Jan 03, 2009 12:28:23 am
      No chance bud!
      Blues are pompous, arrogant, cheat, lie, show-ponies always get ahead of themselves and  always try and buy success, all of which LFC despise with a passion.
      Please don't degrade our great club by comparing us to a bunch of cocksuckers  :f_steam:  ;)

I thought I liked you for a second being a Melbournian and all ...but you must be a bitter Collingwood w**ker supporter.  :f_doh: You're real name isn't Joffa is it?

You bunch of cu*ts are exactly like the Mancs.....so close but yet so far, forever living in our shadows.

Not only that but you're a bunch of inbred fuckers as well....now f**k off  :f_whistle:

« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2009 12:33:38 am by AussieRed »
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #56: Jan 03, 2009 12:31:22 am
      and they're off!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Reepicheep
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,092 posts | 40 
      Reply #57: Jan 03, 2009 12:35:17 am
      MsGerrard
      Reply #58: Jan 03, 2009 12:36:27 am
      Oh dear...............war has broken out  ???

Well you've put him in his place haven't you Aussie  :laugh:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #59: Jan 03, 2009 12:41:10 am

was there ever any doubt  :lmao:

love the new smiley Reepicheep  ;)

Oh dear...............war has broken out  ???

Well you've put him in his place haven't you Aussie  :laugh:

I hope he's a Collingwood Supporter  :f_whistle:
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #60: Jan 03, 2009 12:42:17 am
      Rugby League (F**k AFL). Go the Cronulla Sharks.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #61: Jan 03, 2009 06:17:25 am
      skateboarding(not anymore though) - i actually have a video with some of my friends on my youtube account :P

i actually can play any sports but i love football the most.
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #62: Jan 04, 2009 12:15:17 pm
      Firstly, Collingwood aren’t the tossing Mancs, the Blues are. >:D
      Secondly, I’m a BOMBER all the way baby!!!!!!!! :f_whistle:
      It’s great that you love the Greatest football club in the world but that doesn’t excuse your sh*t taste and your immense lowering of your standards by supporting such a disgusting,c**t of an organisation. :mad:

I expected better from you bud, but you can’t helping being a sandwich short of a picnic hamper I suppose.
      Anyway, here are some choice newspaper headlines, facts, and opinions about AussieReds’ delusions of grandeur:

Lying charges force Pratt to step aside as Carlton President
      BILLIONAIRE Richard Pratt has stepped aside as president of AFL club Carlton while criminal proceedings against him are under way.
      “Because their ex president cheated them a premiership...now their current president is getting them out of debt with money he cheated out of the public...Pratt should’ve gone to jail, and then Carlton wouldn’t have the money to pay for Judd and they’d be fu**ed like they should be.”
      AFL Surprisingly Not Keen On Players Wearing Nighties, Monster Cocks In Public
      AFL star hurls fake penis at women
      Blues ban 'unacceptable' Fev

CARLTON have fined full-forward Brendan Fevola $10,000 for urinating in public.

Fevola has often been criticised for his on-field body language, lack of respect for others in the wider community and general poor behaviour in the public arena. Off field incidents have included assaulting a barman during a tour of Ireland.[4] This resulted in Fevola being sent back to Australia which embarrassed the AFL. Annually, there is media-fuelled speculation regarding whether or not the club would become fed up with this behaviour and trade Fevola, but every year so far he has been retained. However, in 2006 the coach Denis Pagan labelled him "a perfect role model" after the turnaround of his form.[citation needed] The "perfect role model" tag is now a distant memory considering Fevola's continuing innapropriate behaviour such as being caught on CCTV urinating on a window outside a Melbourne nightclub in March 2008. Fevola was subsequently fined $10,000 by the Club and stood down from the leadership group; he was neither suspended nor delisted by Carlton who argued that such action would not assist Brendan in addressing his issues. Many commentators are wondering what it will take for Fevola to address his behavioural issues. Most recently Brendan Fevola shocked patrons at a city bar after parading in a nightie with a sex toy protruding from his pants during Mad Monday celebrations on 1st September 2008. Fevola's costume, a pink nightie with a matching pink hat and a sex toy penis was in bad taste according to various members of the community :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If all that wasn’t enough to cry about, the wankers have earned the dubious honour of 3 Wooden spoons in the last 5 years, where they had to renovate to extend their club kitchen in order to hang such wonderfully natural looking trophies at Optus Oval.

Fevola is their equivalent to our Nando, in terms of stature in the club and all he does is dumb things like all the crap that you read above and also that he cheated on his wife with a Page 3 whore in Oz.......Sad sad and embarrassing culture at the club, which would be the perfect place to sign the Gazzas, Bowyers, Bartons and Collymores of this world! Tank your games, boys and keep getting number 1 draft picks year after year, and buy the premier player in the competition by cheating and lying. :o

Essendon are THE REDS of our AFL and don't you forget it. 16 Premierships and countless cups. ;D
      You also wouldn't see our premier player in Lloyd, Lucas or in the past Hird do anything as stupid as their Fevola has done and continues to do the poor dullard. Ever since that arsehole joined the Footy show, the humour has dried up and ratings plummeted with his dull as dishwater so-called humour. Just f**k off and leave the show please.
      AussieRed, shame, shame, shame. There's light at the end of the tunnel mate. Essendon FC has just announced that there is an Amnesty period til the start of the season, where you can change clubs with absolutely no repercussions and guilt. The club will pay for your new club season ticket in full and are also throwing in vouchers for a whole years' worth of Professional Therapy ( and let's face it, would take that long to heal the emotional scars.) Come aboard bud. We 'll welcome you with open arms. You know you want to. :-*
      « Last Edit: Jan 04, 2009 04:56:29 pm by RedStorm »
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #63: Jan 04, 2009 06:47:45 pm

i lived in rockdale, which is on the cronulla train line when i was in sydney.  i went to a few of their games and have their jersey.  good times!
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      Reply #64: Jan 05, 2009 07:00:03 am

Go Manly.

ET in full flow was such a sight to see in the past.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #65: Jan 05, 2009 08:00:37 am
      Hopefully 09 will be the year of the red as well as the year of the shark. We haven't won a rugby league premiership yet, and we need one. Offloading Kimmorley was a bad move. He's way better than Trent Barret.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #66: Jan 05, 2009 08:10:02 am
      St Helens would wipe the floor with any of them.

Probably.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #67: Jan 05, 2009 02:26:24 pm
      Badminton season starts again soon :D
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      Reply #68: Jan 05, 2009 02:26:25 pm
      St Helens would wipe the floor with any of them.

Probably. :lmao:

No chance JD.
      Manly are a wrecking machine at the moment, and an English club would be intimidated.

I remember back in the day enjoying watching Ellery Hanley and 'Chariots' Offiah have good tussles against the Kangas.

Quick Reply