Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Parry: Gillett-Hicks reign still affecting club

Read 12238 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Parry: Gillett-Hicks reign still affecting club
      Reply #23: Aug 28, 2013 05:21:00 pm
      yes how convenient that their names come up this week when the focus should be on the lack of support they give their manager

Pr at it's finest mate.  Deflect the s**t away from the real problems. 
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #24: Aug 28, 2013 05:25:19 pm
      Pr at it's finest mate.  Deflect the s**t away from the real problems.

If I buy a house, then fail to make the mortgage repayments, I get the house taken from me by the bank. It doesn't get demolished, it doesn't cease to exist, and  it doesn't fall down.

And it doesn't give the next owner an excuse for not paying his own mortgage.

But thats the type of thing Slippery John and Teflon Tom are trying to do here. These 2 crooks picked up a "corporate bargain". Something they thought they could rape, just like the previous chancers.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #25: Aug 28, 2013 06:27:22 pm
      If I buy a house, then fail to make the mortgage repayments, I get the house taken from me by the bank. It doesn't get demolished, it doesn't cease to exist, and  it doesn't fall down.

And it doesn't give the next owner an excuse for not paying his own mortgage.

But thats the type of thing Slippery John and Teflon Tom are trying to do here. These 2 crooks picked up a "corporate bargain". Something they thought they could rape, just like the previous chancers.

You're preaching to the converted mate.

I know exactly what type of shysters we've got as owners.  Same fu**ing spots, different pattern.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #26: Aug 28, 2013 06:27:34 pm
      Hicks and Gilette ARE still affecting the club, but solely because the club should be in the hands of football fans, not corporate conmen. Hicks was basically the footballing equivalent of the Devil. Weaved an utter pack of lies to trick shareholders into selling their shares. If our legal system wasn't run by special interest groups, a legal challenge could have been brought. Moores's "advisors" were good advisors - for the gravy train that is the City of London. They advised as if Moores was selling a shoemaking company, not a cultural institution. I actually wonder if they were bribed by G&H in advising Moores. After all, Gilette's croneys floated fake documents round the City to pretend DIC planned to sell LFC at a profit. Its amazing that Hicks in particular hasn't spent a few years  locked up. (But when you are friends with one of the most corrupt US presidents for decades...)

The result of all this is that FSG are simply the buyer of stolen goods. The idea that a footballing instituion can be part of the portfolio of a bunch of American hedge funders is both offensive and nonsensical. When did anyone here ever cheer for Halfords or Asda? Fenway snared the club thro their lies, and thro FRBSs and Hicks/Gilette's lies. Its high time these snake oil salesmen were gone. Once and for all.

Fenway can lie all they want about G&H causing it all. But they picked up LFC dirt cheap in a shady, non transparent process - thanks to their mates at RBS. Fenway even had the nerve to turn down investment from the fans. And now we are wallowing in midtable, brutal wage slashes, bullshit over stadium and investment, mickey mouse investment in players. They think 45k mugs will turn up every week, no matter how weakened our squad gets, no matter how low their footballing ambition gets.

BTW, no correspondence will be entered into with apologists or employees of FSG. The key facts are clear, and accessible from many neutral sources.

I'm assuming you have proof of all these accusations, particularly the part about gillette floating documents around the city of london.

Never mind, I know it'll just be another load of manure, freshly delivered daily by your friendly neighbourhood dickhead.

I really kind of admire these fantastical notions, but at the same time I'm a bit worried that you're not taking your meds.

BTW, if these key facts are so clear, why don't you just post up the evidence?
      (a blog is not evidence)
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #27: Aug 28, 2013 06:47:56 pm
      I've seen  it all now. A ""Fenwayphile" demands evidence that George Gilette is scum....
      Maybe he forgot who his new boss is? Maybe he's forgot what Google is too?

Some of these posters are like Holocaust deniers. You show them the links and they claim it was all made up..

Lets give them some sources. Obviously some of them are too busy "supporting the storied brand" to know the evidence.
      How about 1)Swiss ramble 2)Anders Red blog. 3) Google Liverpool FC Annual accounts. 4)Tony Barrett 5)Tony Evans.
      And  many dozens of other places. Or post the accounts why dont you?

But there again, its only the snakeoil salesmen who are denying the facts, so why dont you save us ALL some time?

Net spend over 3 years of lies? Nil, Nada, NOTHING
      Wage cuts? 450k a week last Summer. Huge this Summer.
      Net revenue increase? VAST

Amount of credibility FSG and their cheerleaders have? ZERO

Taxi for the snakeoil salesmen. Maybe they've got space for one or two more?

What was it Mr Plant called us? "Dickheads"? Now, now, I don't think John would like our "storied brand's" customers being called that would he?
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #28: Aug 28, 2013 06:54:28 pm
      Bearing in mind the supermarkets have recently been fined heavily for pretending to be members of the public supporting planning applications for new supermarkets...

I propose that all these "Fenway fans" certify that they are not employees of any public relations companies that have a "material interst in matters Liverpool FC". Infact we could all do it. And confirm we aren't using trickery with proxy browsers, or setting up multiple usernames to try and distort public opinion.

Then, for arguments sake, when it DID emerge someone WAS actually using multiple user names, proxy browsers etc and working for a Fenway pr company, we could then send a file to the relevant authorities for "consideration"...

I wonder if we'd be reading "Tom and George are great guys" after one or two "apologists" started being exposed to public scrutiny...?
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #29: Aug 28, 2013 06:56:57 pm
      I've seen  it all now. A ""Fenwayphile" demands evidence that George Gilette is scum....
      Maybe he forgot who his new boss is? Maybe he's forgot what Google is too?

Some of these posters are like Holocaust deniers. You show them the links and they claim it was all made up..

Lets give them some sources. Obviously some of them are too busy "supporting the storied brand" to know the evidence.
      How about 1)Swiss ramble 2)Anders Red blog. 3) Google Liverpool FC Annual accounts. 4)Tony Barrett 5)Tony Evans.
      And  many dozens of other places. Or post the accounts why dont you?

But there again, its only the snakeoil salesmen who are denying the facts, so why dont you save us ALL some time?

Net spend over 3 years of lies? Nil, Nada, NOTHING
      Wage cuts? 450k a week last Summer. Huge this Summer.
      Net revenue increase? VAST

Amount of credibility FSG and their cheerleaders have? ZERO

Taxi for the snakeoil salesmen. Maybe they've got space for one or two more?

What was it Mr Plant called us? "Dickheads"? Now, now, I don't think John would like our "storied brand's" customers being called that would he?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Show me the proof of gillette trawling round london with documents discrediting DIC. Post these mythical links to reliable sources, because I have never, not once seen you post a link, and usually when someone asks for one you disappear for a few days.
      Reliable links, that's what I asked for.
      And you post about blogs.
      Too funny.

Also, there's no "us", it's "you" plain and simple.
      By the way, how much are YOU getting paid, because every single post is a nonsensical rant, with no proof.
      Nada
      Zip
      Zilch

When you post proof, REAL proof and not some F***ing blog, I might take it on board.
      Until then, it's just more hot air and pathetic attempts to cause forum divisions by referring to "us" and "them".
      Straight out of the goebbels book of propaganda, and then you have the nerve to go on about "PR machines".
      It really is hilarious.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,289 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #30: Aug 28, 2013 06:57:57 pm
      how so they did bring in torres and we managed a runners up spot and further good CL stuff.
      They also nearly took us into bankruptcy ffs
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,716 posts | 7164 
      Reply #31: Aug 28, 2013 07:01:16 pm
      They also nearly took us into bankruptcy ffs
      no they didn't don't believe all the paper talk.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #32: Aug 28, 2013 07:01:35 pm
      Bearing in mind the supermarkets have recently been fined heavily for pretending to be members of the public supporting planning applications for new supermarkets...

I propose that all these "Fenway fans" certify that they are not employees of any public relations companies that have a "material interst in matters Liverpool FC". Infact we could all do it. And confirm we aren't using trickery with proxy browsers, or setting up multiple usernames to try and distort public opinion.

Then, for arguments sake, when it DID emerge someone WAS actually using multiple user names, proxy browsers etc and working for a Fenway pr company, we could then send a file to the relevant authorities for "consideration"...

I wonder if we'd be reading "Tom and George are great guys" after one or two "apologists" started being exposed to public scrutiny...?

There's already a forum rule about multiple accounts, and I believe a member was banned just recently for that very thing.

What's that?
      You haven't read the forum rules?
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,716 posts | 7164 
      Reply #33: Aug 28, 2013 07:04:10 pm
      how many posts on here come with cast iron guaranteed validity. Let him have his rant why not disprove his posts.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #34: Aug 28, 2013 07:08:56 pm
      how so they did bring in torres and we managed a runners up spot and further good CL stuff.

Oh I guess they were alright then!

Absolutely not! THEY did not bring in Torres. Rafa bought in Torres. Rafa got us the good CL stuff and the good PL stuff but while all this was happening the ship below was sinking. The fact is we won nothing in that period and I really believe that with proper ownership and proper funds (ie not 'sell to buy') Rafa would have won some serious trophies with us. He was denied that by Hicks and Gillett and Rafa would be the first person to agree to that point of view. It was a horrendous situation to be in and at least credit FSG for repaying the money they owed RBS even if that remains the only good thing they did.

How anyone can sweeten up the sh*t pie that was H&G I will never know.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #35: Aug 28, 2013 07:10:05 pm
      how many posts on here come with cast iron guaranteed validity. Let him have his rant why not disprove his posts.

I'm just messing with the fool.

The bit about gillette trawling round london discrediting DIC really cracked me up.
      For fucks sake, the guy could barely lace his monkey boots.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #36: Aug 28, 2013 07:19:23 pm
      Briefcase Parry.

He did as much for the club to fall behind.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,716 posts | 7164 
      Reply #37: Aug 28, 2013 07:21:13 pm
      not sure if anything good can come from Hicks Gillette Parry or Moores on this forum
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #38: Aug 28, 2013 07:22:47 pm
      There's already a forum rule about multiple accounts, and I believe a member was banned just recently for that very thing.

What's that?
      You haven't read the forum rules?

Very little doubt in my mind that this will turn out to be an already banned poster.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #39: Aug 28, 2013 07:24:54 pm
      Very little doubt in my mind that this will turn out to be an already banned poster.

Perhaps I should start taking more notice, but I just can't help pissing myself laughing.

We know he's been banned from rawk (no great loss) as that was one of his first vendetta style rants.

He seems to know a lot about proxies as well, and masking IP. I've just been told by my son what that is, as I didn't have a clue  :lmao:
      AmericanPlant
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,248 posts | 170 
      Reply #40: Aug 28, 2013 08:27:25 pm
      3 questions for any Fenway pr staff or "Fenway fans" as they like to be called:-
      Because I feel sorry for you, I'll let YOU post the "facts".

1)What is the transfer fee spend under the SLeightofHand Crew ie Fenway?

2)What is the playing staff wage change?

3)What is the change in revenue pa?

4)What have Teflon Tom  and Slippery John promised in terms of commitment to the fans, trophy winning and competing for players?
      A key quote or two would be fine.

5)How many times has Slippery John been to Anfield in the past 13 months?

6)Why do you think George Gilette is a trustworthy individual, ahead of DIC?

7)Why dont you do yourselves a favour and go back to Propaganda Central?
      Stevie-G
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts |
      Reply #41: Aug 28, 2013 08:35:22 pm
       Hicks & Gillet will clearly be remembered as the absolute opposite of Shankly in this club's history.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #42: Aug 28, 2013 09:47:51 pm
      3 questions for any Fenway pr staff or "Fenway fans" as they like to be called:-
      Because I feel sorry for you, I'll let YOU post the "facts".

1)What is the transfer fee spend under the SLeightofHand Crew ie Fenway?

2)What is the playing staff wage change?

3)What is the change in revenue pa?

4)What have Teflon Tom  and Slippery John promised in terms of commitment to the fans, trophy winning and competing for players?
      A key quote or two would be fine.

5)How many times has Slippery John been to Anfield in the past 13 months?

6)Why do you think George Gilette is a trustworthy individual, ahead of DIC?

7)Why dont you do yourselves a favour and go back to Propaganda Central?

That's 7 questions, so I immediately doubt any figures you post.

When are you going to provide proof of gillette wandering around london (presumably with a sandwich board) plotting against the DIC bid?
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,716 posts | 7164 
      Reply #43: Aug 28, 2013 10:07:10 pm

Absolutely not! THEY did not bring in Torres. Rafa bought in Torres. Rafa got us the good CL stuff and the good PL stuff but while all this was happening the ship below was sinking. The fact is we won nothing in that period and I really believe that with proper ownership and proper funds (ie not 'sell to buy') Rafa would have won some serious trophies with us. He was denied that by Hicks and Gillett and Rafa would be the first person to agree to that point of view. It was a horrendous situation to be in and at least credit FSG for repaying the money they owed RBS even if that remains the only good thing they did.

since when did Rafa finance Spending. Hicks and Gillette deserve everything that comes to them but don't change history or the facts. After 2007 we continued to make some progress on the pitch.
      Since 2010 we have made no progress as we have failed to make cl football and clearly Fa ~Cup finals and league Cups mean nothing to fsg.
      We were not about to go bust and FSG did pick up a world renowned club for a pittance and have failed to finance the club appropriately.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #44: Aug 28, 2013 11:36:07 pm
      "That's maybe the best ever chance we've had to win the Premier League and that was a time where we should have been kicking on," said Parry. "With a few more adjustments to the squad, who knows what might have happened in the next year or two.
      And the new lot are making the same mistakes by not kicking on , we can now see how lean our squad is with injuries and our season has just begun , shameful isn't the word for it .
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #45: Aug 28, 2013 11:42:18 pm

It makes one wonder why FSG didn't offer Rafa the job .Strange I would think considering his pedigree .

Quick Reply