Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

31 and counting

Read 9911 times
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Re: 32 and counting
      Reply #46: Oct 02, 2013 09:30:52 am
      So a rake across the face only warrants a one match ban but a nibble on the arm is a 10 match ban. Way to send a message out Mr FA!!!!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,542 posts | 3473 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #47: Oct 02, 2013 10:18:02 am
      The FA explanation makes no sense whatsoever, after the McManaman incident they said that they would reform the whole process, well obviously they have, a complete joke..
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #48: Oct 02, 2013 04:38:36 pm
      Maintaining our current position in the top 4 will be vital come christmas and will make a massive difference to the players in which we are able to sign for the 2nd half of the season. We have much more chance of getting in a quality player this way than if we are not in the top 4.

1 game at a time is all we can do and let's hope our only cock ups are against Swansea and Sunderland, 2 games I said were vital we won but as it goes we got lucky with results at the weekend and took full advantage for a change.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #49: Oct 02, 2013 05:04:05 pm
      Maintaining our current position in the top 4 will be vital come christmas and will make a massive difference to the players in which we are able to sign for the 2nd half of the season. We have much more chance of getting in a quality player this way than if we are not in the top 4.

1 game at a time is all we can do and let's hope our only cock ups are against Swansea and Sunderland, 2 games I said were vital we won but as it goes we got lucky with results at the weekend and took full advantage for a change.

Southampton***

Whilst Palace is not a guaranteed 3 pointer, I believe we will win by a couple of goals. Suarez and Sturridge will have too much for the likes of Gabbidon or whoever else they have at centre half.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #50: Oct 02, 2013 06:32:52 pm
      Southampton***

Whilst Palace is not a guaranteed 3 pointer, I believe we will win by a couple of goals. Suarez and Sturridge will have too much for the likes of Gabbidon or whoever else they have at centre half.

Yes Southampton, my apologies, didn't even notice! Both play in red and white, christ give me a break ;)

Quick Reply