Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 6th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W0 D1 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Your Man of the Match?

Simon Mignolet
      (0%)
      Glen Johnson
      (0%)
      Aly Cissokho
      (0%)
      Martin Skrtel
      (4.7%)
      Daniel Agger
      (15.1%)
      Lucas Leiva
      (2.8%)
      Jordan Henderson
      (36.8%)
      Phillipe Coutinho
      (9.4%)
      Iago Aspas
      (0%)
      Raheem Sterling
      (4.7%)
      Luis Suarez
      (26.4%)

Liverpool 2-0 Hull: In-Game and Post Match Delight

Read 24411 times
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Hull: In-Game and Post Match Delight
      Reply #437: Jan 02, 2014 02:51:28 pm
      A win is a win that is all that mattered regardless how we played or how many goals we scored. We got the 3 points, went back into the top four and went above the bitters dropping them back into the Europa places.

Luis free kick though was boss!
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #438: Jan 02, 2014 03:00:55 pm
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #439: Jan 02, 2014 03:04:47 pm
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,229 posts | 4421 
      Reply #440: Jan 02, 2014 03:06:20 pm
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #441: Jan 02, 2014 03:12:25 pm
      If there is a God, I hope he relegates that f**king team and they're manager with the Big Fat head.

All they cared about was butchering our Luis and Hendo as well. Not a shot on taget sums those cu*ts up. Can't believe they beat us 3-0 at their place. We should have smashed them yesterday but I'll happily take the 3 points, the Clean sheet and the fact we are back into 4th position.

Couldn't split my MOTM. I thought Hendo was outstanding but in the end I went for Martin Skrtel. Looked like a rock in defense, didn't let anything get through to the Keeper and not once did I see him hold his opponent when defending a set peice.

It was 3-1 last time. Gerrard free kick made it 1-1...
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,531 posts | 3468 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #442: Jan 02, 2014 05:16:16 pm
      agree, these spineless cowards give this club a bad name even if it wasn't a red that did it
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #443: Jan 02, 2014 05:30:43 pm
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #444: Jan 02, 2014 05:37:02 pm
      Read some Hull fan got a kicking outside for mocking the 96! Maybe a reason for the bus being attacked too!
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #445: Jan 02, 2014 05:38:19 pm
      Read some Hull fan got a kicking outside for mocking the 96! Maybe a reason for the bus being attacked too!

Correct, people don't read into the story though like the posters above.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #446: Jan 02, 2014 05:45:06 pm

What did they expect? A hug after mocking, singing songs about the Hillsborough victims? Did you even go the game or did you watch it in your armchair on your stream from Fox Sports?
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #447: Jan 02, 2014 05:47:41 pm
      Not the first time a bus has been attacked after a home game. Its a matter for the police though, nothing the club can do about it.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #448: Jan 02, 2014 06:04:51 pm
      Correct, people don't read into the story though like the posters above.
      Didn't say anything about that in the link you posted, to be fair.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #449: Jan 02, 2014 06:10:55 pm

Not funny at all.

An abhorrent act of unprovoked violence.

I hope big brothers CCTV can identify the culprits.

Hull City coach attacked after Liverpool FC away match
      A coach with Hull City fans on board had its windows smashed after the club's match away to Liverpool.

The coach had stopped near Liverpool's Anfield stadium after the match on New Year's Day when it was targeted.

Merseyside Police said a number of Hull fans who were on board were left "shaken" and one man reported suffering back pain.

Officers are investigating the report of criminal damage and are examining CCTV footage.

'It was pandemonium'
      The attack happened in Townsend Avenue, in Anfield, at 17:35 GMT - just over half-an-hour after the match, which Liverpool won 2-0, finished.

Supt Chris Markey said: "We work closely with both clubs and the local authority at football matches so they can be enjoyed safely by all.

"I'm sure Liverpool residents would agree that it's disappointing to hear that visitors to our city have had this experience."

Steve Simpson, who was on the coach, said: "It was pretty frightening. It was pandemonium."
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-25575833

unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #450: Jan 02, 2014 06:16:33 pm
      What did they expect? A hug after mocking, singing songs about the Hillsborough victims? Did you even go the game or did you watch it in your armchair on your stream from Fox Sports?

Doesn't mean it's ok to throw a brick threw a bus window or beat anyone up, you can't be sure the victims of these attacks did anything wrong. Isn't the satisfaction of the 3 points and of them having to live in a place like Hull enough?
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #451: Jan 02, 2014 06:30:26 pm
      I hope there were no kids on the bus, that would have been terrifying.
      That kind of sh*t is why I can't risk taking my kids to more local games in the Irish league.
      They support Cliftonville which has a mainly Catholic following due to where they're based, and because of the sectarian bullshit in N.Ireland, I have to pick and choose which games it's safe to bring them to.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #452: Jan 02, 2014 09:38:46 pm

Sometimes people needs to be taught the hard way how to behave properly in away games.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #453: Jan 02, 2014 10:20:51 pm
      If there is a God, I hope he relegates that f**king team and they're manager with the Big Fat head.

All they cared about was butchering our Luis and Hendo as well. Not a shot on taget sums those cu*ts up. Can't believe they beat us 3-0 at their place. We should have smashed them yesterday but I'll happily take the 3 points, the Clean sheet and the fact we are back into 4th position.

Couldn't split my MOTM. I thought Hendo was outstanding but in the end I went for Martin Skrtel. Looked like a rock in defense, didn't let anything get through to the Keeper and not once did I see him hold his opponent when defending a set peice.

Agree mate.

Disgraceful the way they were set up to physically intimidate us, had the ref had any balls they could have been down to 9 men as a result of deliberate and cynical fouling.

And "fat heads' son looks a proper F**k wit doesn't he plays like one too was under clear instruction from daddy to break Suarez.

Hoping relegation will be their ultimate fate.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #454: Jan 02, 2014 11:57:29 pm
      That was the worst opposition to play us at Anfield - obviously Bruce hates our guts being the Manc supporting git he is. Was hoping they got thrashed 8-0, but hey, a win is a win, and it was pleasing to see a gutsy performance against a team that had no tactics but kick. A bit of resolve from us was a good sign.

But seriously, that Steve Bruce is a right tw*t, I dread every time he gets in the Premier League because it means a guaranteed 6 points for United every year since he's so weak, and how he gets a job is beyond me as he is a talentless b***ard whose nepotism knows no ends. He is detrimental to the Premier League.

And he also has a face that looks like it has been stung by numerous bees.
      DaktionLFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,084 posts | 84 
      Reply #455: Jan 03, 2014 04:46:28 am
      That was the worst opposition to play us at Anfield - obviously Bruce hates our guts being the Manc supporting git he is. Was hoping they got thrashed 8-0, but hey, a win is a win, and it was pleasing to see a gutsy performance against a team that had no tactics but kick. A bit of resolve from us was a good sign.

But seriously, that Steve Bruce is a right tw*t, I dread every time he gets in the Premier League because it means a guaranteed 6 points for United every year since he's so weak, and how he gets a job is beyond me as he is a talentless b***ard whose nepotism knows no ends. He is detrimental to the Premier League.

And he also has a face that looks like it has been stung by numerous bees.

tell us what you really think of dear bruce... don't hold back now

Quick Reply