Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

With the new contract. Now do we truly forgive Suarez?

Read 8793 times
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,889 posts | 704 
      Re: With the new contract. Now do we truly forgive Suarez?
      Reply #69: Dec 24, 2013 09:37:31 am
      There's nothing to forgive him for. He signed a long term contract here in the past two years, and was improved at the weekend. No matter what level of football he wants to play, he has no choice but to honour that contract, until Henry says otherwise. He also has a duty to repay us for our loyalty in standing by him when he wasn't available.

I'm confident that we will get a European spot of some form for next year, and in that case there is no reason for us to sell and no reason for him to move. But we're not "lucky" to have him, he's simply doing the job we pay him to do.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #70: Dec 24, 2013 09:41:46 am
      To me Luis is like a wife that's been unfaithful, you take her back because you still have love for despite what shes done, you hope it was a moment of weakness and things can get back to the way they were before.

I wouldn't take back any gf or wife who cheated.. No chance, neither would I expect her to take me back if I did.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,791 posts | 7190 
      Reply #71: Dec 24, 2013 11:41:29 am
      those who would be happy to see him go would also be happy to see us in mid table because that is were we would be without him.
      This is a different era a contract means F**k all and its all about the money.Teams buy players who have done the dirty on their clubs supporters but they are still welcomed.didn't Bale sign a new contract at SPurs in the summer?.
      Just happy to see him settled scoring for fun and turning into one of our very best strikers .Even Robbie Fowler commented on how good he was and that he was making their records look average.
      FCGroningen
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 70 posts |
      Reply #72: Dec 24, 2013 02:45:46 pm
      I wouldn't take back any gf or wife who cheated.. No chance, neither would I expect her to take me back if I did.

A player like him at his age deserves to be in the champions league.
      2 years he tried to achieve that with Liverpool. Last summer he thought it would not happen. I can understand this.
      Now things are changed. Top of the league. new buys in the winter transfer. For sure Liverpool will play CL next year WITH Luis.
      Give the man a break and love the fact he plays in a red shirt
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #73: Dec 24, 2013 03:08:30 pm
      One of the hardest things to do is to forgive. Personally, was not really angry with him just disappointed it turned out that way.
      It's the festive season lads and lasses. So I humbly request one and all to forget that blip and all be one big happy family. Let's all enjoy his talent cos he truly loves us. Sometimes people just need to go to a new place but am glad it's not anytime soon for our Luis.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #74: Dec 24, 2013 04:24:44 pm
      A player like him at his age deserves to be in the champions league.
      2 years he tried to achieve that with Liverpool. Last summer he thought it would not happen. I can understand this.
      Now things are changed. Top of the league. new buys in the winter transfer. For sure Liverpool will play CL next year WITH Luis.
      Give the man a break and love the fact he plays in a red shirt

I believe my quote was in reference to your mrs sucking another fellas tiddler

Hey if you're cool with that sound lad

Quick Reply