Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 4th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

PRE-MATCH: WBA Vs Liverpool FC: Sunday 2nd February 2014 - 13:30

Read 8695 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Re: WBA Vs Liverpool FC: Sunday 2nd February 2014 - 13:30 Pre-Match Thread
      Reply #92: Feb 02, 2014 10:27:41 am
      All against us here. The team and management frustrated after yet another fiasco; usual lack of motivation following the derby; lack of options on the bench; referee a typical homer; new manager for WB; a hostile ground and sh*te weather conditions.. I'd take a point if offered right now. 1:1

Behave will you! after that performance on Tuesday? Do you have inside info on the team and management being frustrated, what hostile ground and when I looked out of the window it's calm and sunny.

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,330 posts | 774 
      Reply #93: Feb 02, 2014 10:29:24 am
      Another win after the demolition of Everton, with the S & S combination in superb form, another win should well within the Reds sight. I will go for a 3 1 victory.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,991 posts | 3062 
      Reply #94: Feb 02, 2014 10:36:48 am
      The window has gone.

Down to business - a fast start and get this lot by the throat. They're bound to be insecure with a new manager - his English is by all accounts limited - so take advantage of that indecision by putting the fear of god into them.

Get hold of early and I see a comfortable win - let's not give them a chance they don't have.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #95: Feb 02, 2014 10:38:31 am
      All against us here. The team and management frustrated after yet another fiasco; usual lack of motivation following the derby; lack of options on the bench; referee a typical homer; new manager for WB; a hostile ground and sh*te weather conditions.. I'd take a point if offered right now. 1:1

You'd take a point against West Bromwich Albion??

Hi Roy  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #96: Feb 02, 2014 10:45:35 am

You for real? All against us? Quite the opposite mate. We have a chance to get some daylight with clubs slipping up yesterday!

It's all positives if you ask me!

carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #97: Feb 02, 2014 10:50:26 am

you'll take a point if offered??
        with a point you are minimizing by more than half the great perfomance against the bitters, by reducing the 4 points gap to 2
        you keep the distance from the teams below us more reachable
        A bluesh*te, a scum ,a spuds, a chavs, an arse, FAN will be happy with a liverpool draw or more a loss ,
       So NO !   really, will not be that happy with a draw,infact this is a must win game , as almost ALL the games left, to be honest, especially those at anfield

Same spirit as Tuesday and we will win

YNWA
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #98: Feb 02, 2014 10:55:12 am

You having a laugh?????same as Tuesday all out attack lets F***ing have it and rattle a few in,do t let them breath .come in red men we could go 9 points clear of the Manc sh*te today and breathing space between spuds and blue sh*te.golden opportunity .
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,487 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #99: Feb 02, 2014 11:06:17 am
      Not the same team without Steve Clarke or Lukaku in my opinion. 3 points please.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #100: Feb 02, 2014 11:39:53 am
      Proper pumped for this even more so than the Derby, if I was surrounded by teddies at the moment I'd rip their heads off and pull the stuffing out of them and let out an almighty roar, feel like Joe from family guy, only I have the use of my legs. :D

Seriously though, I don't like these early kick offs, we have a tendency to not be at the races for them over the years, hopefully today will change that as results yesterday barring the Bitters means it give us another good chance of putting some distance between us and the chasing pack.

Be interesting to see if we go with an unchanged line up and counter attack West Brom as we did against the Bitters.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #101: Feb 02, 2014 11:59:41 am
      We have to be winning this game, if we play anything like we did against the Blueshite then then has 3 points written all over it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #102: Feb 02, 2014 12:14:31 pm
      After what happened yesterday to the round and abouts, this is a huge game here to put some serious distance between us and Spurs and United.

3 points today for us will be a psychological hammer blow to those two teams.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #103: Feb 02, 2014 12:52:29 pm
      Pre Match Locked.

Enjoy the match here http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,45773.0.html

Quick Reply