Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

When a Chelsea fan drops her kids at your house for the evening......

Read 3904 times
      CharlesD
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 742 posts | 68 
      When a Chelsea fan drops her kids at your house for the evening......
      Apr 05, 2014 01:05:27 am
      Some friends of ours are Chelsea fans.  They went out tonight and left their kids at our house.  I'm getting them properly attired.

Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Re: When a Chelsea fan drops her kids at your house for the evening......
      Reply #1: Apr 05, 2014 02:55:04 am
      lololololololo..... Quality that..;D..  The thing is, Lil man looks like he'll go through his whole schooling life with LFC dominating the prem and CL anyway.. You wont have to do much now lad.. Future red anyway..!!..lololo..
      CharlesD
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 742 posts | 68 
      Reply #2: Apr 05, 2014 05:44:35 am
      My wife is from Kenya so we have a lot of African friends.  Seems they're all Chelsea and Arsenal fans, not a Red in the whole lot.  I have to wonder how Kenyans pick their teams.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,985 posts | 5044 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3: Apr 05, 2014 08:58:23 am
      My ex (bi*ch) took our son who was 3 over to her mates house, she is a dirty manc bi*ch, after a hour or so I received  pic text showing my lad wearing a scum shirt , I went f***in ballistic, I phoned her, my ex, told her to get that f***in sh*t off my sons back or don't bother coming home ,
      Later that week I was passing manc bi*ch's house where I spotted her car, it was adorned with manc sh*t stickers N stuff ,

I'm a bad man me,  :roll:
      I punctured two tyres let the air out of another, snapped off wing mirror offside, ran my key down either side scatched to F**k and threw some clutch fluid over the bonnet,  ;D
      next day she's on the phone telling bi*ch all about it, after she says to me some b***ard had vandalised her car, oh that's f***in terrible I said, lmao inside,  ;D

Revenge tastes so sweet sometimes  ;D

YNWA
      LFCexiled
      Reply #4: Apr 05, 2014 09:31:45 am
      My ex (bi*ch) took our son who was 3 over to her mates house, she is a dirty manc bi*ch, after a hour or so I received  pic text showing my lad wearing a scum shirt , I went f***in ballistic, I phoned her, my ex, told her to get that f***in sh*t off my sons back or don't bother coming home ,
      Later that week I was passing manc bi*ch's house where I spotted her car, it was adorned with manc sh*t stickers N stuff ,

I punctured two tyres let the air out of another, snapped off wing mirror offside, ran my key down either side scatched to F**k and threw some clutch fluid over the bonnet,  ;D
      next day she's on the phone telling bi*ch all about it, after she says to me some b***ard had vandalised her car, oh that's f***in terrible I said, lmao inside,  ;D

YNWA

F**k me billy lad.

Not an invitation by the way.

;D
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #5: Apr 05, 2014 09:59:39 am

YNWA

Moral of the story - don't F**k with Billy...
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,529 posts | 3466 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #6: Apr 05, 2014 10:07:00 am

I punctured two tyres let the air out of another, snapped off wing mirror offside, ran my key down either side scatched to f**k and threw some clutch fluid over the bonnet,  ;D

YNWA

phew !
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,348 posts | 4968 
      Reply #7: Apr 05, 2014 10:51:21 am
      My wife is from Kenya so we have a lot of African friends.  Seems they're all Chelsea and Arsenal fans, not a Red in the whole lot.  I have to wonder how Kenyans pick their teams.

I know a Ghanian who supports Chelsea purely because of Essien.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #8: Apr 05, 2014 10:53:14 am

I punctured two tyres let the air out of another, snapped off wing mirror offside, ran my key down either side scatched to f**k and threw some clutch fluid over the bonnet,  ;D

YNWA

Whatttt?? If true that's f***in shocking
      LFCexiled
      Reply #9: Apr 05, 2014 11:05:58 am
      In fairness to billy I've got an ex who I'd do worse to and therefore her associates would be classed as collateral damage.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,985 posts | 5044 
      Reply #10: Apr 05, 2014 11:08:27 am
      Moral of the story - don't f**k with Billy...

Especially if your a dirty f***in manc bi*ch who thinks it funny to put their scummy f***in sh*t on my sons back!!

YNWA

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #11: Apr 05, 2014 11:24:01 am

YNWA

Get in Billy - my braw from anaw maw.  :nod:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #12: Apr 05, 2014 11:51:51 am

YNWA

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Brilliant.

Cant stop laughing ....

+ 1 Billy.

CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #13: Apr 05, 2014 10:26:50 pm

YNWA

Billythered?!

No

Billybigbollocks! ;D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14: Apr 06, 2014 12:15:19 am

YNWA

I wonder if Chris Martin has done this to Gwyneth Paltrow yet???
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #15: Apr 06, 2014 02:26:58 am
      I wonder if Chris Martin has done this to Gwyneth Paltrow yet???

I don't think he'd wanna get in 'Trouble'.

I'll get me coat.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #16: Apr 06, 2014 06:59:29 am
      I don't think he'd wanna get in 'Trouble'.

I'll get me coat.

*Shiver(s)

:)
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #17: Apr 06, 2014 07:44:42 am

YNWA

Fair enough! Personally I would have hired a transit van, waited until it was dark, put on a Jason mask then pulled her into the back of the van.
      From there I would have tied her up with cable ties, and driven her to an abandoned house deep in the countryside where I would have hung her upside down by the feet, and tortured her for 3 days before letting rats feed on her face!

Or is that a bit much?  :f_whistle:

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #18: Apr 06, 2014 11:31:12 am

YNWA

Can't believe so many got so huffy about this Billy, it's a perfectly normal reaction to a thoroughly despicable act  ;)
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,985 posts | 5044 
      Reply #19: Apr 06, 2014 11:54:50 am
      Fair enough! Personally I would have hired a transit van, waited until it was dark, put on a Jason mask then pulled her into the back of the van.
      From there I would have tied her up with cable ties, and driven her to an abandoned house deep in the countryside where I would have hung her upside down by the feet, and tortured her for 3 days before letting rats feed on her face!

Or is that a bit much?  :f_whistle:

I would sue you for being cruel to animals , how could you leave those poor rats to feed on that sh*t , you should be ashamed of yourself you naughty man !

YNWA

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #20: Apr 06, 2014 12:07:08 pm
      I would sue you for being cruel to animals , how could you leave those poor rats to feed on that sh*t , you should be ashamed of yourself you naughty man !

YNWA

Sorry Billy your concern is understandable but undomesticated rats will feed on any old sh*t, literally.

Quick Reply