Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

I'm Juventus's fans. And I support you for this title. COME ON REDS!

Read 3455 times
      papia
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      I'm Juventus's fans. And I support you for this title. COME ON REDS!
      May 03, 2014 06:10:25 pm
      hello to all.
      I write from Italy . I'm a fan of Juventus also keen of English football.
      Since childhood, when nobody had told me the story of Heysel , if I was playing fifa and chose a foreign leagues , always took the Livepool. Then I told the story of Heysel .
      But my father always taught me that the errors of the fathers never upon on the childrens . And so it has always been for me, and I assure you, for many fans of Juventus. Then when we played at Anfield in the Champions League , I've seen your wonderful choreography of friendship, d'you remember mates? The the FANTASTIC Uefa Champions League again the Milan, 3-0, 3-3 unforgettable for me.  And I've always loved your beautiful curve , the Kop , the fantastic way that you supported the team every minute, until the end..
      As our choir , "we play until the end, until the end" (fino alla fine in Italian).
      I followed your wonderful season almost like a fan ; I saw more of the match with Livepool, beacaue you play a great and funny football, offensive, attacking every time, great players (Sterling, Sturrigde, of course el Pistolero Suarez, the great capitan Steve G, anche the young Flanagan). I sae like a fan the match against the Chelsea (in Italy i have Sky pay tv, i saw more english premier) and a wonderful captain Steve G does not deserve what happened to him. Not Steven. I feel sorry for him. He deserves it more than anyone else, as well as two years ago, his last game after twenty years with only one shirt, Alex Del Piero deserved to lift the trophy of the season, the last day, the last game in front of his fans. And it was so, it must be so for Steven. And today on Fox Sports, Live , to support Everton because we all need at least an equal of our opponents. I rejoiced in the Barkley goal as if it were a goal by Tevez. Now I suffer to balance. I want to tell you something. We fight until the end together. And we'll all together. You have to believe it! All together! Come on REDS !
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: I'm Juventus's fans. And I support you for this title. COME ON REDS!
      Reply #1: May 03, 2014 08:53:57 pm
      Grazie. Camminiamo insieme ...

We identify with you from before Heysel.

We are the Old Ladys of football with tradition and history. 

Youll Never Walk Alone.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,508 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #2: May 03, 2014 08:56:21 pm
      hello to all.
      Since childhood, when nobody had told me the story of Heysel , if I was playing fifa and chose a foreign leagues , always took the Livepool. Then I told the story of Heysel .
      But my father always taught me that the errors of the fathers never upon on the childrens . And so it has always been for me, and I assure you, for many fans of Juventus. Then when we played at Anfield in the Champions League , I've seen your wonderful choreography of friendship, d'you remember mates? The the FANTASTIC Uefa Champions League again the Milan, 3-0, 3-3 unforgettable for me.  And I've always loved your beautiful curve , the Kop , the fantastic way that you supported the team every minute, until the end..
      As our choir , "we play until the end, until the end" (fino alla fine in Italian).
      I followed your wonderful season almost like a fan ; I saw more of the match with Livepool, beacaue you play a great and funny football, offensive, attacking every time, great players (Sterling, Sturrigde, of course el Pistolero Suarez, the great capitan Steve G, anche the young Flanagan). I sae like a fan the match against the Chelsea (in Italy i have Sky pay tv, i saw more english premier) and a wonderful captain Steve G does not deserve what happened to him. Not Steven. I feel sorry for him. He deserves it more than anyone else, as well as two years ago, his last game after twenty years with only one shirt, Alex Del Piero deserved to lift the trophy of the season, the last day, the last game in front of his fans. And it was so, it must be so for Steven. And today on Fox Sports, Live , to support Everton because we all need at least an equal of our opponents. I rejoiced in the Barkley goal as if it were a goal by Tevez. Now I suffer to balance. I want to tell you something. We fight until the end together. And we'll all together. You have to believe it! All together! Come on REDS !

Welcome and thanks.

bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #3: May 03, 2014 09:03:28 pm
      hello to all.
      You're very welcome here and i hope juve are a force in Italy once again .

Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #4: May 03, 2014 09:04:57 pm
      Thank you for the kind words, Papia.

I hope we get you in our Champions League group and we both progress - they would be two amazing games, that's for sure!

If we don't win the title, it's not the end of the world. But we'd love to.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #5: May 04, 2014 01:00:18 am
      Dont that just sum up the game welcome our friend and many thanks .
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #6: May 04, 2014 09:47:18 am
      Never thought i'd see the day when a Juve fan would wish us well. This is great to see that you recognise that is was some of our fans caught up in mob mentality, and not LIVERPOOL FC that caused trouble that day. This all happened at a time when English football was rife with Houliganism, a dark time for football in general in England.
      What happened that day is a scar on our history, but thankfully with people like you we can move on.
      Thanks mate.
      Scottbot

• 9,627 posts | 2161 
      Reply #7: May 04, 2014 11:10:36 am
      What a great post! welcome to the forum Papia
      papia
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Reply #8: May 04, 2014 04:46:07 pm
      there is a saying that says for juventus. When everything seems to be over, when there is no hope now, is the moment when Juve wins, where Juve do it.

I am convinced that this will also be the future of Liverpool. Football is strange. Gerrard can slip, slide can also Yaya Toure DAMN!

Roma have lost. Today we are celebrating our title. It would make me happy to know that in two weeks all of you, your wonderful support, your wonderful curve can cry with joy. We have suffered the Serie B, the pain, we got back, we waited years. The long wait is over for you.

COME ON REDS!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,367 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #9: May 04, 2014 07:39:04 pm
      hello to all.

Fair play and congratulations on your 3rd serie A in a row
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #10: May 05, 2014 02:26:39 am
      Welcome!

Superb post papia, much respect for your kind enthusiastic words.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #11: May 05, 2014 02:59:50 pm
      Great post!

Cheers mate and see you next season :)
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,334 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #12: May 05, 2014 03:04:45 pm
      Give us Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba as a sign of friendship then! :P You can have Iago Aspas, Oussama Assaidi and Fabio Borini.
      papia
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 3 posts |
      Reply #13: May 05, 2014 05:51:23 pm
      Give us Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba as a sign of friendship then! :P You can have Iago Aspas, Oussama Assaidi and Fabio Borini.

do as if I had accepted...but no!!! ahhahaha

See you at 9 pm in Italy for the assault on The CRystal Palace. We need more gol right?
      supersubdave
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      Reply #14: May 06, 2014 09:21:01 am
      hello to all.

Thank you for your kind comments as a child i used to watch Italian football on ch4 every sunday and always got exited when juve was playing they played and still do play free flowing football over the years since that cl game at anfield liverpool and juve  have become close fans.

Forza Liverpool

Forza juventus
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #15: May 06, 2014 10:43:06 am
      My favorite team in Italy. Welcome to the forum and it's good that the two clubs and fans have come closer together. #FinoAllaFine
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,243 posts | 851 
      Reply #16: May 06, 2014 01:28:41 pm
      hello to all.

Ciao papia! auguri per il campionato! sono molto felice che voi l'avete vinto perché ho un amico chi è un tifoso di juventus. purtroppo per noi, non pensiamo di vincerlo quest'anno :(

ti ringrazio per il tuo gentile commento, e spero che tu scriva ancora qui! benvenuto!!! (spero che il mio italiano sia chiaro!!!)

ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #17: May 06, 2014 01:52:17 pm
      Ciao papia! auguri per il campionato! sono molto felice che voi l'avete vinto perché ho un amico chi è un tifoso di juventus. purtroppo per noi, non pensiamo di vincerlo quest'anno :(

ti ringrazio per il tuo gentile commento, e spero che tu scriva ancora qui! benvenuto!!! (spero che il mio italiano sia chiaro!!!)
      I was just about to say that exact same thing, bet me to it  :laugh:
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,243 posts | 851 
      Reply #18: May 06, 2014 02:09:27 pm
       ;D

might as well practice my italian!!

Quick Reply