Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Fabio Borini (Sunderland/QPR)

Read 73483 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Fabio Borini (Sunderland)
      Reply #437: Jul 24, 2014 06:46:37 am
      Sunderland just sent Scocco back to Argentina so hopefully paving way for Borini.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #438: Jul 24, 2014 07:15:41 am
      Hilarious! Its like everyone, bar the Manager, knew an injury was going to happen. FFS
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #439: Jul 24, 2014 07:30:10 am
      you just knew this deal was too good be true.  £14m?  for Borini?  were Sunderland insane?  but it happened!

oh but then he decided he wanted to stay and fight for his place, a place he'll only get if he murders all three of Sturridge, Remy, and Lambert.  but he wants to "fight."

club is then put in awkward position where there should have only been one outcome: tell he's not wanted, leave him on Merseyside and send him to bed without his supper until he takes off.

But no.  we had to bring him on the tour.  And we had to play him.  Why?  who knows.  And now he's injured.

Couldn't have seen that one coming!

If he plays or trains another minute this tour before he goes to Sunderland then you really have to wonder if anyone knows what they're doing anymore.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #440: Jul 24, 2014 07:50:53 am
      If he plays or trains another minute this tour before he goes to Sunderland then you really have to wonder if anyone knows what they're doing anymore.

He wont. BR has confirmed it
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #441: Jul 24, 2014 08:39:51 am

He won't play anymore   OR    He won't go to Sunderland ?    ???   ;D
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #442: Jul 24, 2014 09:27:49 am
      He won't play anymore   OR    He won't go to Sunderland ?    ???   ;D

I wish we had a concrete answer to that second question  :-\
      Scouser4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 630 posts | 33 
      Reply #443: Jul 24, 2014 09:28:35 am
      Stupidity knows no bounds.

\Sanction a sale, but keep playing the lad in pre-season. Doesnt add up unless the games are pointless or was keeping him fit for Sunderland part of the deal.

The lad will never make the grade here, better for him to go develop in a smaller team just like Jonjo is doing in Swansea and put a buy back clause if you really believe he'll come good someday, but for Pete's sake ship the bloody guy out, leave him home with the academy lads, unless he wants to do a Bogarde on us. If its the pay argument it for him and pay the difference from the £14 million but let him know he wouldnt make the cut.

But alas what did my darling LFC do, they take him on the tour, give him moreminutes than the players we know will stay and consequently get him injured so he cant be sold. Classic. This even worse than the Aquillani deal.

Keep mismanaging funds and then complain we cant sign players. The Devils sell spent players to other teams for huge profits after using the best outta them and i dont hear them struggling to fight for shirt when they know they are not in the manager's plans unless BR is planning with him.

If thats the case just come out and say so and save all the fans this headache.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #444: Jul 24, 2014 09:32:08 am

Damn it, I take back what I had first said.

Apparently he wont train anymore in "Boston". He is a doubt for Chicago but will be able to train post the Olympiacos game
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #445: Jul 24, 2014 09:32:20 am
      It's de ja vu, why Am I seeing him turning out from the start of the game last night, wtf is going on, why the freak injury? wtf is going on? wtf is life?
      Why borini, why lfc please go away Borini .. just go, you are bad luck here.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #446: Jul 24, 2014 10:26:48 am
      What happened to Fabio was so weird and out of the ordinary I can only conclude his luck is bad with us. I am faithful and religious to a certain level, his bad luck with us is for a reason.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #447: Jul 24, 2014 11:25:50 am
      he "bruised" his shoulder?

FFS.

Suarez was one of the hardest players we've had in years.

can't help but think he would have just gotten right up and gone on.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,013 posts | 3953 
      Reply #448: Jul 24, 2014 11:39:46 am
      Eh? Thats why people say he is like Kuyt - because they both have very high work rates.

People do not say he is like Kuyt, the premise is hotly disputed as can be seen by the comments here.
      It has been suggested, very flatteringly that Borini has a similar style of play, the fact that so many disagree indicates that the general consensus is not as you state.   
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #449: Jul 24, 2014 11:44:10 am

FFS.

I get your point but it was a weird injury.. yet again ffs grrrr he hasn't got luck on his side with our team, he needs to just go
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,203 posts | 838 
      Reply #450: Jul 24, 2014 11:48:08 am
      Borini is a bit like Kuyt, really good instincts and a superb footballing brain to be in the right place at the right time but just not good enough technically, if he can improve then he could become a brilliant striker but if it hasn't happened yet then I doubt it ever will.

Please just accept your level Fabio and move to Sunderland, you'll get more game time and opportunity to grow as a player.

Kuyt never had a superb footballing brain.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,194 posts | 4406 
      Reply #451: Jul 24, 2014 11:49:46 am

FFS.

Does seem to be a bit of a weakling, send him over to Tommy Smith should have him sorted pronto.

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #452: Jul 24, 2014 12:04:33 pm
      I thought we played well and Borini had a mad injury, it was a mad one, he hasn't got luck on his side with our team, for his own well-being he needs to F**k off.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #453: Jul 24, 2014 12:06:41 pm
      I thought we played well and Borini had a mad injury, it was a mad one, he hasn't got luck on his side with our team, for his own well-being he needs to F**k off.

You've said, about 3 or 4 times. Like a broken record.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #454: Jul 24, 2014 12:10:38 pm

Sorro... alcohol level high, I'll stop, ignore me for now.
      Ps my record is never broken. I'm good to go.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #455: Jul 24, 2014 12:25:56 pm

Plus, wtf do not tell me how passionate to be in any given time, I'll post ten times in a row if I want. sick of cold blooded fucktards here.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,194 posts | 4406 
      Reply #456: Jul 24, 2014 12:30:23 pm
      Plus, wtf do not tell me how passionate to be in any given time, I'll post ten times in a row if I want. sick of cold blooded fucktards here.

Still pissed then I see.

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #457: Jul 24, 2014 12:31:55 pm

I'm actually made up with how we played last night.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #458: Jul 24, 2014 01:47:47 pm
      you just knew this deal was too good be true.  £14m?  for Borini?  were Sunderland insane?  but it happened!

oh but then he decided he wanted to stay and fight for his place, a place he'll only get if he murders all three of Sturridge, Remy, and Lambert.  but he wants to "fight."

club is then put in awkward position where there should have only been one outcome: tell he's not wanted, leave him on Merseyside and send him to bed without his supper until he takes off.

But no.  we had to bring him on the tour.  And we had to play him.  Why?  who knows.  And now he's injured.

Couldn't have seen that one coming!

:lmao:
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,923 posts | 964 
      Reply #459: Jul 24, 2014 02:29:50 pm
      It's pretty obvious that BR still rates the lad and has him in his plans based on the fact that he has been playing him in friendlies.  If he didn't rate him and wanted to sell him then he wouldn't play him (risking injury) and would tell him that he isn't part of his plans. 

Quick Reply