Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Alexis Sanchez (Barca)

Read 69685 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Re: Alexis Sanchez (Barca)
      Reply #713: Jul 06, 2014 04:50:14 pm
      Last week he had agreed to terms with Arsenal. He is getting around a lot.
      I cannot see anything on Newsnow, which usually make the smaller rumour sound like a done deal.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,945 posts | 287 
      Reply #714: Jul 06, 2014 04:50:20 pm
      Sorry its in spanish. Taken from ANSA, a news agency like Reuters,etc
      http://www.ansa.it/ansalatina/notizie/fdg/201407050025451481/201407050025451481.html
      Basically says theplayer has agreed terms with Juventus.

There are also reports he's they've agreed a 20mill deal with Arsenal.

Pinch of salt.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #715: Jul 06, 2014 05:25:11 pm
      could you post a link?  can't find any saying it was 19m.  thanks mate.

Ask JD to post a link.

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,46063.0.html

Have not seen him put a wrong number up in 3+ years.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #716: Jul 07, 2014 01:37:14 pm
      SSN reporting we have re-opened negotiations with Alexis Sanchez as part of the ongoing Suarez deal.

Heard so many different things now, don't know what to believe. Let's just hope some type of confirmation happens ASAP!
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #717: Jul 07, 2014 02:01:04 pm
      SSN reporting we have re-opened negotiations with Alexis Sanchez as part of the ongoing Suarez deal.

Heard so many different things now, don't know what to believe. Let's just hope some type of confirmation happens ASAP!

All recent reports I have read have said he is set to sign for Arsenal.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #718: Jul 07, 2014 02:05:46 pm

He only arrived back in Spain this weekend, after cutting his holiday short to sort out his future so I'm sure we'll hear something fairly soon.  At least he's willing to talk to us after all the bs we've heard from gooners that he's already agreed to signing for them.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #719: Jul 07, 2014 02:07:41 pm
      All recent reports I have read have said he is set to sign for Arsenal.
      We should buy Carlos Vela. He'd get a work permit now. I believe arsenal sold him before he could get a work permit.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #720: Jul 07, 2014 02:09:00 pm
      We should buy Carlos Vela. He'd get a work permit now. I believe arsenal sold him before he could get a work permit.

Whats that got to do with Sanchez?
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #721: Jul 07, 2014 02:09:57 pm
      I would like to think that Brendan at least has spoken to Alexis Sanchez about coming here and the talking wasn't done purely by the business heads like Ayre, because he wouldn't make me comfortable to be around tbh, if he came talking to me in the pub I'd be looking for the easiest way to politely get the F**k away from him, looks like a sexual deviant (allegedly imo).
      In other words, I'd hope the manager has spoken to him about his vision n all that.
      If Arsene Wenger has supposedly sang some love songs to him on his Nokia then... I know what'd sound the better prospect.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #722: Jul 07, 2014 02:10:44 pm
      Whats that got to do with Sanchez?
      Arsenal are signing our target Sanchez and Vela is a like for like player in terms of style.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #723: Jul 07, 2014 02:24:58 pm
      Arsenal are signing our target Sanchez and Vela is a like for like player in terms of style.

I didn't realize Arsenal had signed him, do you have a link?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #724: Jul 07, 2014 02:57:29 pm
      I didn't realize Arsenal had signed him, do you have a link?

They haven't mate, nobody has yet.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #725: Jul 07, 2014 03:01:52 pm

Bingo, which means Rip among others needs to keep this thread about Sanchez and not some other targets that he has on his wishlist.

From what I read on ESPN, it's only us and Arsenal for Sanchez at this point. I have all confidence that if Brendan gets a chance to pitch us to Sanchez, we'll get him.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #726: Jul 07, 2014 03:02:47 pm

Most reports suggest they will do though. This is increasingly looking like a lost cause.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #727: Jul 07, 2014 03:14:26 pm
      Most reports suggest they will do though. This is increasingly looking like a lost cause.

There's still a lot of ifs, buts and maybes though as I don't think it's necessarily a case of who he wants to sign for.

Luis' deal with Barca could stall if he (Sanchez) digs his heels in and insists on Arsenal.  We still hold most of the cards whether it's a swap deal or done separately and Barca, nor Luis will want spanners in the works.

I'm not saying he's coming to us but likewise he might not end up at Arsenal, regardless of the media.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #728: Jul 07, 2014 04:12:20 pm
      Reports that Sanchez is waiting on Juventus' decision to cash in on Vidal (to the scums)
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #729: Jul 07, 2014 04:15:36 pm
      Reports that Sanchez is waiting on Juventus' decision to cash in on Vidal (to the scums)

Vidal to Man Utd? wtf, the guy is just as good as Pogba, maybe even better, why would Juventus sell him :S

This summer transfer is turning out to be a nightmare :(
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #730: Jul 07, 2014 04:19:09 pm

This summer transfer is turning out to be a nightmare :(

For you maybe.
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #731: Jul 07, 2014 04:22:20 pm
      There's still a lot of ifs, buts and maybes though as I don't think it's necessarily a case of who he wants to sign for.

Luis' deal with Barca could stall if he (Sanchez) digs his heels in and insists on Arsenal.  We still hold most of the cards whether it's a swap deal or done separately and Barca, nor Luis will want spanners in the works.

I'm not saying he's coming to us but likewise he might not end up at Arsenal, regardless of the media.

Perhaps, I've no idea what he's thinking. Like you, I can only go by what's in the press and if you google "Alexis Sanchez" you will find most reports suggesting that Arsenal are closing in on him. Whether it's true or not, we'll see in the coming days.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #732: Jul 07, 2014 05:23:10 pm
      Pinches of salt an all that stuff:

Arsenal have agreed a £34m fee for Sanchez and are waiting to see if Juventus can match the offer.
      Liverpool are also interested but the striker is not keen on joining the Reds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2682579/Arsenal-agree-Alexis-Sanchez-fee-Barca-waiting-Juventus-match-34m-bid.html
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #733: Jul 07, 2014 05:32:27 pm
      Pinches of salt an all that stuff:

Arsenal have agreed a £34m fee for Sanchez and are waiting to see if Juventus can match the offer.
      Liverpool are also interested but the striker is not keen on joining the Reds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2682579/Arsenal-agree-Alexis-Sanchez-fee-Barca-waiting-Juventus-match-34m-bid.html
      This article doesn't state where he's getting is information from. So, Sanchez prefers a move to Arsenal but Barcelona are waiting to see if Juve can match 34m? I am calling BS on that.. why would Barca wait for Juve to match 34m if Sanchez wants to go to Arsenal.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #734: Jul 07, 2014 05:40:43 pm
      This article doesn't state where he's getting is information from. So, Sanchez prefers a move to Arsenal but Barcelona are waiting to see if Juve can match 34m? I am calling BS on that.. why would Barca wait for Juve to match 34m if Sanchez wants to go to Arsenal.

Cause they want it to get into a bidding war to try to drive the price up?

They don't care where he goes they just want the most money for him

No?
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Reply #735: Jul 07, 2014 05:42:42 pm

Quick Reply