Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

GROUP A Match Topic: (Brazil, Mexico, Croatia, Cameroon)

Read 20313 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,334 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: GROUP A Match Topic: (Brazil, Mexico, Croatia, Cameroon)
      Reply #138: Jun 13, 2014 08:02:55 pm
      Biggest world cup controversy in the history of the competition is Maradona's hand-ball in Mexico. Absolute fact.

I know what you mean but I wouldn't even classify that as a controversy, it was just so clear :D
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #139: Jun 13, 2014 09:01:15 pm
      I don't hate the Mexican team...but I dislike their classless fans.

Oh I hate both, especially the Americans who root for Mexico ahead of the US like a bunch of cu*ts. Love Mexicans and Mexico, but my goodness do I hate everything associated with El Tri.

On a related not, correct result for Mexico. They were much better than Cameroon, but wow is the refereeing sh*te this tournament.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #140: Jun 13, 2014 11:44:21 pm
      No respect for the crying baby whose post I was replying to. "F**kin corrupt bas**rds", blablabla. What about the respect you ask for when recognizing Neymar and Oscar goals were top quality as well, and that Brazil actually had control of the game for the most part. Didn't see any of that. I actually don't mind Croatia. But they lost their magic without Suker. They were amazing in 98 though.

So you can do all those things, but if you're not religious or if you just accept that you are a cheater, that's fine. Makes perfect sense. :gt-happyup:
      I was talking about YOUR moral grounds by the way. The way you seem to be so concerned about fair play - Brazil are "f***in corrupt bas**rds", aren't they - but how this false morality is soon forgotten when it is your club's best player doing all of this and more.

"Bring down to its knees" :D :D :D You keep believing that... good luck.

I don't know, but if my numbers and your numbers are correct, we'll still have over 1 World Cup title for each million people in Croatia, so I guess we can survive a defeat in home soil. As for social turmoil, I'm not that worried, but you should be an expert so I'll leave that matter to you.

Continuing to prove quite the c**t aren't you? No one was cryng like a baby I was merely expressing my grievances at the blatant and deliberate injustice that the whole world could see and recognise with the exception of yourself. I have a few Brazilian friends I work with and play footy with none had the sh*t head smart ass attitude of yourself. All were in recognition of the few sh*t calls that went their way. Neymar's goal yea should be recognised but he shouldn't not have been on the pitch and you have the nerve to question his intent when video footage clearly shows him checking up where Modric is and sizing up the elbow.   

Not going to recognise Oscars goal either as I've seen  players red carded for putting in similar challenges from behind, in this instance it was "play on".

You had no control of the game the second goal was never looking likely without any intervention as you didn't muster a single shot on goal prior there was an Alves free kick that was over the bar. The fans and players were shitting themselves and the relief and over zealousness in their celebrations showed this.

As for the moral high ground I never said it was fine for Suarez to do it the difference is he does not contradict his actions by  professing  religious innocence.

Anyhow enjoy the WC as I said I will be back here to skull F**k you when your team is knocked out of the cup and rub your biased sh*t in your face. Being offline for weeks or months after won't help you either I will enjoy delivering my "bye byes".
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,334 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #141: Jun 13, 2014 11:48:04 pm
      Anyhow enjoy the WC as I said I will be back here to skull f**k you when your team is knocked out of the cup and rub your biased sh*t in your face. Being offline for weeks or months after won't help you either I will enjoy delivering my "bye byes".

:D At least it should make the headlines when Brazil go out, can't say the same for Croatia. Don't worry, I'll be here.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #142: Jun 13, 2014 11:53:00 pm
      Take a chill pill fellas. Both good posters wouldn't wanna see either of you getting a ban from the mods.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #143: Jun 13, 2014 11:56:42 pm
      :D At least it should make the headlines when Brazil go out, can't say the same for Croatia. Don't worry, I'll be here.

We've made plenty already for all the wrong reasons though.

You better be boy.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #144: Jun 14, 2014 01:26:06 am
      Take a chill pill fellas. Both good posters wouldn't wanna see either of you getting a ban from the mods.

We'll have to find you a Chilean to argue with!!  ;)

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,508 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #145: Jun 14, 2014 03:39:28 pm
      What a f**king joke that was I feel robbed by FIFA as every other Croatian should as should every other neutral fan of the game. The consistent and deliberately biased officiating from that Jap ref was f**king farcical a catalogue of cock ups for all to see.

15th minute Luiz Gustavo extends his elbow to the cheek of Perisic in an aerial duel the foul is given to Brazil.

27th minute  deliberately elbows Modric in the face makes no effort to challenge the ball sees Modric is looking at the ball and not him and moves in with his left elbow. Yellow card given even though it should have been a straight red. And the little slum dog millionaire looking c**t in his protest to the ref states his case by saying he didn't  see him when footage clearly shows him looking at Modric before deliberately moving in. 2 minutes later he scores the equaliser when he should not have even been on the pitch.

57th minute Dani Alves clips Olic as he is running after the ball Alves is last man ref waves play on and the ball runs in to touch.

Penalty decision an absolute embarrassment as was the manner in which he theatrically pointed to the spot.

Disallowed goal Cesar goes up for the ball misses it completely before Olic makes contact with him and the ball.

Icing on the cake the third goal Ramires goes through the back of Rakitc no foul given Oscar goes on to score.

In between a plethora of sh*t calls and little fouls favouring the Brazilians it just wasn't in the script that Croatia get anything out of the game. It's always the little guy that gets fu**ed over isn't it a nation of 4.5m taking on a football giant it was never going to be with the whole world watching.I know people who re mortgaged their homes and took out loans, lost jobs to go to Brazil and support Croatia my heart bleeds for them because they deserved better then to be cheated like they did tonight.

So f**k FIFA, f**k Blatter, f**k Brazil for the way they shamefully carried on rolling,diving, celebrating and revelling in a decision that never should have been but it's ok all they need to do is look to the sky and do a sign off the cross makes it perfectly ok then. It's ok to get these decisions because they're the host nation right?

To add to that sh*t opening ceremony and sh*t support in the stadium from Brazil aside from a few shouts and screams when Neymar scored was ridiculous you could even hear 2000 Croatians. The only way this Brazil team will win is if FIFA keep fling what they are doing on quality alone they are not good enough.

Fukn corrupt bas**rds the lot of them.

Gotcha! Well on the most part anyway. Especially in relation to the fans that have forked out a lot to get there and see that standard of refereeing.

But:

Expected no more from a poster  I always suspected was a bit of an arrogant c**t excellent way to affirm my suspicion.

Maybe to you and maybe even to some others, I don't know. I must say though, for a guy who said he was going to say a prayer for my Dad who was, and still is ill, when he doesn't even know him but only of his situation the words "arrogant" and "c**t" don't really wash with me mate. Whether he did we'll never know but for him to even half think it suggests he may not be an arrogant c**t. Something I remember.

He's hardly going to slag them off is he? He's Brazilian not f**king Argentinian. If England had won an opening game of a World Cup in England I'd probably talking down the possibilities of corruption and bad refereeing too.

Brazil obviously deserved the win, they were always the better team, but that ref was sh*te, did come across as a bit of a 'home' ref. Oscar was the best player on the pitch and deserved his goal. Can't see Brazil winning the tournament though.

Enough said!

Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #146: Jun 14, 2014 04:06:53 pm
      We'll have to find you a Chilean to argue with!!  ;)

Any Chileans around here that wanna be insulted? ;D

I'm sure me and Bier will kick off after the next game. :P
      Bier
      Reply #147: Jun 14, 2014 04:18:29 pm
      Any Chileans around here that wanna be insulted? ;D

I'm sure me and Bier will kick off after the next game. :P

Nah mate, no ill will towards Australians on my part. And I fully understand if you can't stand players like Robben and Van Persie. Probably won't like them more after we played you. ;D
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #148: Jun 14, 2014 09:37:59 pm
      Nah mate, no ill will towards Australians on my part. And I fully understand if you can't stand players like Robben and Van Persie. Probably won't like them more after we played you. ;D

Mate, if we concede less than Spain did I'll almost consider that a success we're that ordinary. :laugh:
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #149: Jun 16, 2014 12:56:19 pm
      Gotcha! Well on the most part anyway. Especially in relation to the fans that have forked out a lot to get there and see that standard of refereeing.

But:

Maybe to you and maybe even to some others, I don't know. I must say though, for a guy who said he was going to say a prayer for my Dad who was, and still is ill, when he doesn't even know him but only of his situation the words "arrogant" and "c**t" don't really wash with me mate. Whether he did we'll never know but for him to even half think it suggests he may not be an arrogant c**t. Something I remember.

He's hardly going to slag them off is he? He's Brazilian not f**king Argentinian. If England had won an opening game of a World Cup in England I'd probably talking down the possibilities of corruption and bad refereeing too.

Enough said!

Firstly WAHS sorry to hear about your father your a respected poster and true  red in my book so my thoughts and prayers are with him.

As I stated the child like gloating from him hit a nerve and to me it was a show of ones true colours no humility or class about any of it something I saw glimpses of throughout posting on the forum for the last few years never really bothered with it though until it was made personal.

I was hardly going to come on here and acknowledge and accept the injustice if you want context it would be like United cheating us out of a title and a United fan coming on laughing and telling you otherwise and to accept you were cheated at a whim.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #150: Jun 16, 2014 02:37:16 pm
      Bloody hell! A lot of argueing in here about what I'm not too sure.

Anyway I still think Brazil will top this group with three wins and will be there or thereabouts come the final few games of this World Cup.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,508 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #151: Jun 16, 2014 08:18:09 pm
      Firstly WAHS sorry to hear about your father your a respected poster and true  red in my book so my thoughts and prayers are with him.

As I stated the child like gloating from him hit a nerve and to me it was a show of ones true colours no humility or class about any of it something I saw glimpses of throughout posting on the forum for the last few years never really bothered with it though until it was made personal.

I was hardly going to come on here and acknowledge and accept the injustice if you want context it would be like United cheating us out of a title and a United fan coming on laughing and telling you otherwise and to accept you were cheated at a whim.

Sound mate and nice one.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #152: Jun 17, 2014 07:33:42 pm
      Looking forward to see if Brazil can improve on their first performance.  Whether home 'advantage' really is that or a hindrance.
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #153: Jun 17, 2014 07:37:20 pm
      Hoping for at least 3 goals difference for Brazil
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,260 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #154: Jun 17, 2014 08:02:08 pm
      Pitch looks poor, looks as if sheep have been grazing on it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #155: Jun 17, 2014 08:06:06 pm
      The crying from the players at the national anthem is a bit much isn't it? Or am I being a bit too 'British' about it?

Almost forgot that it was Mexico who completely did Brazil in the Olympics Final at Wembley! Don't know what the fall out was like then but I wouldn't want to be in Brazil if the same thing happened tonight! Fully expect Brazil to prevail though.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,260 posts | 2856 
      Reply #156: Jun 17, 2014 08:14:34 pm
      Not convinced by this Ref, dubious tackles going in on both sides.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,430 posts | 6422 
      Reply #157: Jun 17, 2014 08:54:43 pm
      Still at work so can't watch this one, just checking scores and wondering why the mighty Brazil isn't blowing Mexico away?
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #158: Jun 17, 2014 08:55:01 pm
      The crying from the players at the national anthem is a bit much isn't it? Or am I being a bit too 'British' about it?

Almost forgot that it was Mexico who completely did Brazil in the Olympics Final at Wembley! Don't know what the fall out was like then but I wouldn't want to be in Brazil if the same thing happened tonight! Fully expect Brazil to prevail though.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Players representing their countries in the world cup, in a stadium full of your people and singing the nation anthem with you,  I would get emotional too :)

Btw, boring match so far :(
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,334 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #159: Jun 17, 2014 08:56:40 pm
      Best part of the game was the anthem. Very poor performance so far.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,260 posts | 2856 
      Reply #160: Jun 17, 2014 08:56:51 pm
      Still at work so can't watch this one, just checking scores and wondering why the mighty Brazil isn't blowing Mexico away?

Not a great game, Brazil have, I think, had the better chances. but 0-0 is a fair account.

Ref is a bit soft for me.

Quick Reply